Notifications
Clear all

FOOD INTOLERANCE TEST IS ACCURATE?

MemberMember
(@3mrd)

Posted : 10/29/2016 6:52 am

I got my FIT Result, it says that I'mintolerant to gluten (wheat and barley) also to milk, etc. Which I think is true because I breakout whenever I eat pizza.

But one thing I noticed is that it says I'm not intolerant to chicken and beef (etc). As far as I know these give me cystic acne, as in big cystic acne.

So do you think Food Intolerance Test is accurate? Should I try to eat them? Or there are really cases that even you are not intolerant to it, it doesn't mean it will not give you acne? Anyone here has the same condition? Thanks

MemberMember
(@coce99)

Posted : 10/29/2016 1:21 pm

I dont see how could you be intolerant to chicken or beef, the only way as i see it would be that the chicken or beef you buy has been stuffed with hormones and antibiotics wich is ussual in industrial meat.

MemberMember
(@3mrd)

Posted : 10/29/2016 8:24 pm

6 hours ago, Coce99 said:

I dont see how could you be intolerant to chicken or beef, the only way as i see it would be that the chicken or beef you buy has been stuffed with hormones and antibiotics wich is ussual in industrial meat.

I'm really sure about beef but never tried organic chicken. By the way native chicken is also the same with organic chicken? 

Thinking that also, maybe the hormones and antibiotic injected to them. 
Maybe that is also the reason why after I having wet dream, I'm breaking out? Funny part is that I'm ok to eat pork haha, so pigs are not injected with these stuff?