Notifications
Clear all

Help! Acne diet

MemberMember
(@jj999)

Posted : 02/12/2016 2:57 pm

Hi ive been on this eat healthy diet eating no gluten or dairy and mainly just fruit and abit of veg each day with some smoothies. I eat healthy stuff everyday and tons of it so im always full. My only problem is that im losing too much weight and need to put it on without gettig acne again. Any ideas of foods which put in weight and dojt cause acne? Im eating low Gi food too to lower blood sugar and insulin levels. Thanks

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 02/12/2016 3:56 pm

You can try healthy high fat food. Avocados, full-fat yogurt, eggs, nuts, fatty fish, dark chocolate...just to name a few. I'm not sure where these are on the GI scale, but I have heard they are full of good fats.

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@hopeless87)

Posted : 02/12/2016 5:14 pm

try hemp hearts, they are a superfood and they dont cause acne. they are low gi, high in protein and calories. there is 170 calories in just a small scoop. i put them in smoothies, in oatmeal, on salads, you can pretty much put them in anything. i love them.

MemberMember
(@foggynotion)

Posted : 02/13/2016 6:53 am

13 hours ago, hopeless87 said:

try hemp hearts, they are a superfood and they dont cause acne. they are low gi, high in protein and calories. there is 170 calories in just a small scoop. i put them in smoothies, in oatmeal, on salads, you can pretty much put them in anything. i love them.

Thank you. I am also looking for high calorie foods with low GI, and this seems like a nice addition.