Notifications
Clear all

Constipation Causes Acne

MemberMember
(@constipation)

Posted : 11/09/2015 9:23 am

For the past 6 years I have been eating an unhealthy diet and have struggled with dermatitis like symptoms.I recentlyrealized that food might be the cause of my symptoms and had also realized that I have been almost constantly constipated. Going to the washroom was always about forcing and hard stools. When your stool becomes dehydrated from eating unhealthythe waste stays in your large intestine longer, therefore allowingmore toxic materials to beabsorbed into the body.

At this point, I have rarely touched fruits and vegetables, which is really bad for a 21 year old.I started to have 2 apples a day with lots of water and by the end of 1 week I was regularly going to the washroom without forcing. Going to the bathroom seemed effortless.I also noticed my skin became less inflamed and even family members were saying how my skin was clearing up. I also somehow went from 154 LB to 132LB!

So I urge you all to be self aware of your digestive health and to aim for at least one healthy bowel movement per day.