Notifications
Clear all

looking for acne sufferers willing to pursue a diet

MemberMember
(@almbati)

Posted : 10/10/2015 5:02 am

Hello community!

I'm a French student who have suffered from acne for a very long time. I have tried all the treatments imposed by my doctors: dozens of creams and three months on antibiotics.
I felt very ugly and I was on the brink of depression, I remember looking at me in the mirror trying to reassure me all the time! It was crazy

Last year, after a long search on the internet, I have developed an anti-acne diet. I have completely stopped all dairy products (and I am not intolerant!) , eggs and pasta. The process was long, but after six months, no more pimples!

This year, for an academic work, I have to find people willing to follow a diet called "Seignalet diet" to see the food benefits on the skin. It's mainly to stop dairy products and gluten. I ask you to send me pictures before the diet and after 3 and 6 months on diet.

I am also disposed to send you pictures of me today to prove what I'm telling by private message if you want,

I will be pleased to answer to your questions,
Lisa

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 10/14/2015 11:22 am

I've already cleared my skin via diet.

TheSeignalet diet seems to be a kind of raw paleo diet. There's been tons of paleo dieters here. And raw vegan dieters. Getting people to eat raw meat may be kind of hard in these parts.

MemberMember
(@almbati)

Posted : 10/18/2015 3:54 am

Thank you for your answer!
Where can I ask to these people if they are agree to take a foto before and after the diet?