Notifications
Clear all

This Fixed My Acne. Hope It Helps Someone Else...

MemberMember
(@danc123)

Posted : 09/17/2015 2:40 pm

Hi. I found out quite a few years ago what was causing my spots, and have realised that it took me years to work it out, and I haven't actually shared my findings - so thought it only fair of me to post it somewhere incase it helps someone else.

Basically if I eat anything white - eg. white bread, pizza, etc. then I get a spot just over a week later. So if I'm eating white stuff frequently, then as you can imagine, I used to have quite a few spots. It was especially hard to work out given that it takes just over a week to manifest itself. For quite a long time (years), I thought it was bread in general. Then I found out that it was just white bread. I can eat wholemeal or granary, and it's fine.

Now I have no spots at all. But I've tested this on numerous occasions, and it still happens if I eat white stuff.

Hope this helps someone else!

Dan

Ps. if anyone knows that it's likely to be, I'd love to know! :)

MemberMember
(@exning)

Posted : 09/19/2015 11:14 am

You could be one of the lucky ones where your acne is actually caused by your diet. Some people break out from processed, starchy, or sugary foods. Eat a whole food vegan diet and you may cure your acne, yay