Notifications
Clear all

Holistic Diet For 2 Months

MemberMember
(@dani1818)

Posted : 02/08/2015 12:21 pm

Hey guys i am on holistic diet for about two months now and i am breaking out real bad since that before that i had like about 2-3 zits for a month and right now i am full of zits everywhere (face,back,shoulders,neck) i would love to get some help

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 02/08/2015 12:36 pm

Could you describe your diet a little bit more? What are you eating on a daily basis?

MemberMember
(@dani1818)

Posted : 02/08/2015 12:48 pm

Could you describe your diet a little bit more? What are you eating on a daily basis?

alot of fruits vegetables meat egg tuna salamon and i take b complex zinc and vitamin c as a supplements

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 02/08/2015 2:18 pm

alot of fruits vegetables meat egg tuna salamon and i take b complex zinc and vitamin c as a supplements

Is the tuna from the can? How are you cooking your food? Are you using a lot of oil? What kind? Are you eating any nuts?

MemberMember
(@dani1818)

Posted : 02/08/2015 2:27 pm

Is the tuna from the can? How are you cooking your food? Are you using a lot of oil? What kind? Are you eating any nuts?

i am coocking with olive oil and yes from can i think that i am having some kind of "purging" but its dosent worth that maybe i will try to ease up with dairy and suger than even my acne will be better?

I think that for me suger dont aggravate acne dairy too i think chocolate is the what always caused me to break

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 02/08/2015 3:30 pm

I'd try to cut out sugar and dairy and maybe try cooking with something like coconut oil. Eggs cause acne for some people too.

MemberMember
(@dani1818)

Posted : 02/08/2015 3:43 pm

I'd try to cut out sugar and dairy and maybe try cooking with something like coconut oil. Eggs cause acne for some people too.

but it cause me to break even more

but it cause me to break even more

if i am eating less sugar stuff and dairy i am breaking once or twice for month

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 02/09/2015 1:22 am

I don't quite understand what you're saying. Coconut oil breaks you out if you eat it? And what does less sugar and dairy do?

MemberMember
(@dani1818)

Posted : 02/09/2015 7:18 am

I don't quite understand what you're saying. Coconut oil breaks you out if you eat it? And what does less sugar and dairy do?

if i am avoiding sugar and dairy completly i am breaking out but if i consume less its fine for there is a reason why? I heard that its might be because of toxic my body getting out so its cause me purging

MemberMember
(@robi2348)

Posted : 02/09/2015 7:58 am

There is no scientific proof that dieting has anything to do with acne. Try your dieting options for the next few weeks and let us know how it works for you. The reason for such encouragement is that everybody is different, and there is no one fixed solution to this skin disease.

MemberMember
(@dani1818)

Posted : 02/09/2015 8:15 am

There is no scientific proof that dieting has anything to do with acne. Try your dieting options for the next few weeks and let us know how it works for you. The reason for such encouragement is that everybody is different, and there is no one fixed solution to this skin disease.

i tried it for copule of years and i had 1-2 zits for month and it was great but i wanted clear forever i tried holistic witch caused me a crazy breakouts all over my body :/

MemberMember
(@dani1818)

Posted : 02/09/2015 4:34 pm

But someone can tell me why i am breaking out more when i am on holistic diet? Its crazy :/

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 02/09/2015 11:21 pm

Because you're eating something that is aggravating your acne.

MemberMember
(@dani1818)

Posted : 02/10/2015 8:35 am

no way i am telling you that if i am eating sugar and dairy i am getting less acne than when i am eating fruits and veggies

MemberMember
(@siribai)

Posted : 02/10/2015 11:16 am

That was the mindset twenty years ago but I think dermatologists are starting to come around to the idea that hormonal fluctuations, triggered by stress, diet, reproductive changes, etc), are responsible for acne in a lot of people. Your body is a holistic entity, so if your other organs are affected by your diet, so should your skin. It's the body's largest organ, after all.

paigems liked
MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 02/10/2015 12:10 pm

no way i am telling you that if i am eating sugar and dairy i am getting less acne than when i am eating fruits and veggies

Just because you're eating natural stuff doesn't mean you can't be intolerant to something you're eating. Eggs, nuts, and avocados are not good for my skin, but they're considered "natural."

MemberMember
(@siribai)

Posted : 02/12/2015 11:51 am

Paige isn't saying anything about sugar and dairy. She's saying that you are eating something in your holistic diet that you're sensitive to.

paigems liked
MemberMember
(@dani1818)

Posted : 02/12/2015 11:30 pm

Paige isn't saying anything about sugar and dairy. She's saying that you are eating something in your holistic diet that you're sensitive to.

I have no idea what i am sensitive to there is any test to do or something?

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 02/13/2015 12:31 am

You could try an elimination diet to try to rule things out.

MemberMember
(@dani1818)

Posted : 02/13/2015 4:30 pm

i heard that its normal to get intial breakouts on holistic diet so maybe that the reason my acne is worse since the start of the diet?

MemberMember
(@dani1818)

Posted : 02/13/2015 7:18 pm

i heard that its normal to get intial breakouts on holistic diet so maybe that the reason my acne is worse since the start of the diet?

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 02/13/2015 11:45 pm

I think initial breakouts from diet are not normal. My guess would be that something you're eating is making things worse, like I said.

MemberMember
(@dani1818)

Posted : 02/14/2015 7:31 am

I think initial breakouts from diet are not normal. My guess would be that something you're eating is making things worse, like I said.

not normal? I heard that the toxic is getting out of the body through the skin

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 02/14/2015 11:56 am

Yes, that is not true. If a diet is working for you, your skin should be improving from the start.

MemberMember
(@dani1818)

Posted : 02/14/2015 6:13 pm

Yes, that is not true. If a diet is working for you, your skin should be improving from the start.

ok thx so i think i will go back to my regular routine with dairy and sugar but less and i will avoid 100 percent chocolate because its cause acne for me for sure can i ask what diet are you on ? Is is work for you ?