Notifications
Clear all

Rice Cereal Is Okay?

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 04/28/2014 10:57 pm

Well there's Rice Cereal (the one for babies) in my house and I read the ingredients, there's just vitamins/minerals and rice flour.

It's gluten free, no starch, no colorants, no flavors, and 1g of sugar per 1/4 cup of cereal.

Do you think it's good to eat as breakfast? (with water because I don't drink milk)

Thank you.

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 04/29/2014 3:27 pm

It's better than, say, reese's puffs. But for a breakfast, I would suggest eating more than just carbohydrates. Some carbs are fine to get you going. But if you had your bowl of cereal and a couple of eggs, you would probably be better off.

Although I can't imagine that plain rice pasta with water is too appetizing.

MemberMember
(@animals)

Posted : 04/29/2014 3:37 pm

i think you should eat protein and fat (saturated fat) it will not only keep you full but give you vitamins (especially k2)

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 04/29/2014 3:41 pm

Don't know until you try. Use in moderation. Add other things into your breakfast besides straight carbs.

If i eat breakfast it may contain: unsweatned cereal, almond or coconut milk, a banana or other fruit, maybe an egg (no more than twice a week), wheat toast, splash of coffee. This is a breakfast that i actually site down and eat on a day off. Most of the time its oatmeal and coffee with a fruit, maybe.

I'm sure i could improve on this.

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 04/29/2014 5:29 pm

I think eggs break me out, not really sure, but I think.

That's why I don't eat eggs for breakfast:/

And yes, sometimes I eat fruit in the breakfast too.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 04/29/2014 6:41 pm

It's not good.