Notifications
Clear all

Kidney Pain Post Candida Diet

MemberMember
(@mygutleaks)

Posted : 04/25/2014 12:43 pm

hi ya'll, so i did the candida diet (no sugar, fruit, carbs for a year), antifungals (Nystatin, coconut oil, SF722), and totally cleared my skin*. problem now is, to keep the candida from coming back, i eat fermented foods. but when i wake in the morning, my kidneys hurt and my pee smells bad if i eat them. i know it's die-off/toxins from the remaining candida. I tried molybdenum and pantethine but neither seems to help the kidney thing. Molybednum does help me go back to sleep though if the candida toxins wake me up. Has anyone else had this issue? I have tried kidney herbs/cleanse, but they don't help. They don't hurt during the day, just after not drinking water all night. Thank you!

-MGL

*i put the * above because, while i have totally cleared my skin, most of my intolerances have not gone away. they got better on the candida diet, but as soon as a reintroduced fruits, old intolerances started coming back and would break me out. as long as i avoid those intolerances, my skin is clear.

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 04/26/2014 4:30 pm

Urine that smells bad usually results from eating something that causes urine odor or is the result of stasis of the urine in the bladder/ureters. This only happens from obstruction (kidney stone) or stricture (narrowing) leading to infection.

But pain, flank pain, could be from your regimen or an ascending UTI or pyelonephritis. Because it has not gone away just go to a doctor and pee in a cup and let them draw labs. It could be kidney related or something totally different.