Notifications
Clear all

Newly Discovered Secret To Clear Skin (And Great Health)!

MemberMember
(@lynd)

Posted : 04/12/2014 10:54 am

Thank you LLL3 for your information. I've never really believed that dieting can help with my acne until so many inspiring posts and videos from acne sufferer. I also tried juicing everyday and although my skin hasn't cleared up and still very oily, there is a noticeable improvement over the past 1 month. The scar also brighter and no more breakouts unless when it comes to my period. Anyway, I can feel that there is hope and I'll keep on this healthy habit cause you're right, the juice will help you in one way or another. I have not totally cut out carbonhydrate in my diet yet but also reduce it a little bit.

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 04/12/2014 1:38 pm

Thank you LLL3 for your information. I've never really believed that dieting can help with my acne until so many inspiring posts and videos from acne sufferer. I also tried juicing everyday and although my skin hasn't cleared up and still very oily, there is a noticeable improvement over the past 1 month. The scar also brighter and no more breakouts unless when it comes to my period. Anyway, I can feel that there is hope and I'll keep on this healthy habit cause you're right, the juice will help you in one way or another. I have not totally cut out carbonhydrate in my diet yet but also reduce it a little bit.

You're very welcome, lynd from Vietnam! I so glad to hear that you experienced noticeable improvement! What kinds of things are you juicing? Have you tried beets and ginger? Also, what kind of juicer are you using btw?

I'm also very happy that you feel there is hope!!! I think, no matter how many "right" things someone tries, whether it be yoga, meditation, juice diet, exercise, helping others, praying, etc......if they don't believe that it is making them better, then the positive effects of the activities/diet will be hindered. So BRAVO TO YOU for having hope!!! You're a step ahead of the game, my friend :) Keep me posted about future progress...

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 04/14/2014 11:07 pm

I made the most delicious juice today!!! 4 medium apples, 10 small carrots, 1 1/2 heads kale, 1 1/2 medium beets. Sooo delicious!!! and provided sustainable energy for the entire day. Had a killer workout at the gym and felt in charge :)

So happy it's starting to warm up here, so beautiful....makes everyone, well..most, people in a great mood! :)

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 05/11/2014 11:21 pm

So for the past 2 weeks, I've been drinking 32 ounces of ginger,lemon,apple,cumuber,celergy,kale,spinach,parsley juice each day!!! It's really helping with allergies to pollen as well as overall energy levels and acne. I highly recommend trying it!

Today I added a few drops of eucalytus oil, tea tree oil, and rosemary oil to a pot of steaming water and held my face over it for about 5 minutes. It cleared out my sinus and felt refreshing on my skin. i also highly recommed doing this especially if you suffer from seasonal allergies like me :)

I feel great :0 If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. thanks for reading this update!!

MemberMember
(@bessthe-a)

Posted : 05/13/2014 12:50 am

I've seen trends come and go on this site and a significant factor here is that treatment may be best developed for an individual's lifestyle, environment, and family genetics. I have yet to see a touted benefit be a cure all on here...even for a small proportion of participants. But juicing is always great

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 05/15/2014 7:58 pm

I made the most delicious juice today!!! 4 medium apples, 10 small carrots, 1 1/2 heads kale, 1 1/2 medium beets. Sooo delicious!!! and provided sustainable energy for the entire day. Had a killer workout at the gym and felt in charge

So happy it's starting to warm up here, so beautiful....makes everyone, well..most, people in a great mood!

Has the juice been helping the non-inflames acne? Like blackheads? That's my main issue now. I just graduated college, and I'm thinking about buying myself a juicer as a graduation present to myself :)

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 05/18/2014 3:02 pm

Awesome gift to yourself! Juicing helps with all around health and clarity, including any and all issues of the skin. Good luck dude!

MemberMember
(@lll3)

Posted : 06/06/2014 12:44 am

UPDATE: Man this juicing thing is awesome! Being that the whether has finally warmed up, I've been going to local juice bars for my daily dose :) It's more costly, obviously, but great for on-the-go. Beet juice and Wheatgress juice!!!! That's all I gotta say me friends...do the research and try them. A - Mazing!!!!

I've also been taking Maca/Tongkat Ali suppliments for about 2 weeks. WOW!!! What a difference with overall energy both in and out of the gym, sexual stamina and drive, mental clarity and focus. I highly recommend it to any guy that is experiencing low libido and overall motivation/alertness. Love making is better than it has ever been!!! Gym workouts are intense and I feel more solid. Confidence is back. I have more energy to take care of myself, including my acne (also to focus on positive, more productive thoughts...instead of thinking or worrying about acne). Maca is a vegetable grown in Peru and Tongkat Ali is a root I believe, used for millenia as an aphrodeziak(sp), although the benefits are not limited to only that....as I've mentioned the changes that I personally experienced.

That's it for the update. I feel great, I'm excited about life again(the few years before juicing, I could not have made such a statement with honesty), and I look better than ever (minus the receding hairline lol)...skin wise and other-I look great...mostly because I feel incredible - which is fueling my motivation to do what needs to be done to have my life surrounded with things that resonate with my core: positivity, love, happiness, discipline, balance, moderation, attentiveness, alertness, patience, respect, confidence, presence.

Ok I'll stop. Have a good day guys and gals.

ps I know it's hard, but please do you yourself a big favor and try to limit the amount of time you think about your acne. I know it's pretty impossible to just stop thinking about it all together as the human mind just doesn't work that way. So instead, practice to gradually think about it less and less over a period of time. Train your mind and body to focus on productive things, and to accept and love yourself exactly the way you are, without wishing constantly to be different. This , in turn, results in significantly lower stress levels, which (you guessed it) results in less breakouts...as well as less of everything that is negative, including illness, disease, sickness, depression, fatigue, etc

You are the captian of your own ship which you yourself built to sail on waters so deep and vast like the true nature of your soul :) Peace my friends...

MemberMember
(@nell610)

Posted : 06/23/2014 5:08 pm

Thanks for posting I've recently begun juicing as well so I'd love to hear some of your recipes!

What is your diet like outside of juicing?