Notifications
Clear all

Quick Question Guys :3

MemberMember
(@fitnessguy1995)

Posted : 10/18/2013 4:48 am

hey guys :)

i wanna make it short:D

i've acne-prone skin but it's mild to moderate i've been clean for a month now, i drank milk each day and havn't got a single pimple in fact i ate a couple of things that they are known to cause acne but i didn't got anything so i was wondering food doesn't cause me acne and was thinking about getting a whey and creatine mono. as a workout supplements, do you think they would break me out?

(im currently following Dan's)

thx for help:D

MemberMember
(@idk111)

Posted : 10/18/2013 7:42 am

Hi,

I have also been clear from my regimen, and sometimes I feel like I can do whatever the hell I want now that I am clear. lol But do not let this fool you!! Stick with it because it is in the end, healthier for you.

The fact that you been off of milk is great. A lot of people are intolerant to it, including myself. Why go back? Especially when there are many dairy free alternatives?

As for the foods that have been known to cause acne,... you mean junk? haha.. tongue.png Perhaps they are not dairy based? But if it is junk, it is ..well.. junk.... It's yucky stuff to have in your body, mrfitnessguy. smile.png

I personally think they would break you out. Even my friends who never suffered with acne broke out with those types of supplements. Try a nut based one if you are not allergic. I like hemp protein and brown rice. Try to stay away from soy protein powders too.