Notifications
Clear all

Dark Circles/mild-Severe Acne Treatment Is...

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 10/09/2013 12:09 pm

Live food diet [ ]

Kidney Detox/Flush (Heal) [ ]/Adrenal Glands Detox/Flush(Heal) [ ]

Bowels Detox/Flush (Heal) [ ]

Liver Detox/Flush (Heal) [ ]

=

Clear

I don't know about you guys, but it seems that every single person with severe acne or scars that I have approached had dark circles. Err...including myself. There's a connection; that's how I see it!

brite49a.jpg

Apperantly, 'Chinese medicine considers dark circles as a sign of weakness in the kidney network. Kidney weakness is due to exhaustion and overstrain coupled with lack of rest and relaxation. Since the kidney network in Chinese medicine governs the hormonal system, it affects the pigment melanin. It is said that unhealthy and depleted kidneys produce pigment deposit under the skin around the eyes and other parts of the face.'

Well respected herbalist in regards to treating and most likely curing acne with Adrenal/Bowel/Liver/Kidney detoxification:

Starts at 44:20

He mentions how a poor liver can result in hormonal problems. This can start at a very early age. Most likely due to high amount in animal protein/products and lots of processed food. (I can relate to both - Milk Chugger ever since I was born and snacker till I was 17YO) - (I am now high carb whole food vegan since October 2012 my acne is 90% clear - jawline acne still persistant)

Check this out: http://www.dr-schnitzer.de/acne.html (Read fully)

And: http://www.luckinlove.com/kidney.htm (Skim around)

If you guys can relate and somewhat have nothing to loose and willing to try anything to get clear or improve your skin I suggest you to change your diet completely and detox your organs as stated in the video - I mean it makes so much sense. Open up!

I'm a bit confused what do I need to do..exactly?

Switch to a Live food diet [X]

*Kidney Detox/Flush (Heal) [ ] *Adrenal Glands Detox/Flush(Heal) [ ]

*Bowels Detox/Flush (Heal) [ ]

*Liver Detox/Flush (Heal) [ ]

*Herbs

Much luck, Robert.

Also please, lets stop with this paleo mommy. if you're true 'paleo' go hunt your meat and it raw(blood veins etc). otherwise don't say you're 'paleo'.

This.

too+much+bacon.jpg

Is not natural

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 10/09/2013 2:38 pm

I have never had dark circles.

My sister has had dark circles since she was 5 (think how Dakota Fanning always looked like a tired little kid), and she doesn't have acne.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 10/09/2013 4:21 pm

Damn good genetics. Good for her. Mines and most people on this forum...not so good. Acne is due to poor functioning organs. As explained in the video. No need for drugs.

I have never had dark circles.

My sister has had dark circles since she was 5 (think how Dakota Fanning always looked like a tired little kid), and she doesn't have acne.

MemberMember
(@user354689)

Posted : 10/09/2013 8:19 pm

makes sense to me. when i used to do cleanses that consisted of raw foods and herbs that address the various organs, my skin looked healthy.

i am not sure if it alleviated my under eye circles though because my eyes are naturally deep set. it's definitely worth doing though...

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 10/09/2013 8:38 pm

It's been quite a while since this weak liver or whatever claim came up here. Yes, these organ play roles in the many factors that lead to the formation of acne and so yes, you want to et & live right so they can function. But no, we do not all have weak organs.

Anyway, I inherited the thin skin under my eyes that are the reason for my dark circles from my mother who never had a pimple in her life.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 10/09/2013 9:25 pm

Yea. I suggest people try this if they have 'tried everything'. it wouldn't hurt.

It's been quite a while since this weak liver or whatever claim came up here. Yes, these organ play roles in the many factors that lead to the formation of acne and so yes, you want to et & live right so they can function. But no, we do not all have weak organs.

Anyway, I inherited the thin skin under my eyes that are the reason for my dark circles from my mother who never had a pimple in her life.