Hi Everyone,

Is vitamin E good for acne prone skin?

Does it break you out?

creams or supplements?

Thanks and hope you all have a wonderful day!rolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@thefearlessface)

Posted : 07/23/2013 3:28 pm

I think E would be a better one to focus on as a supplement- it is great for the skin but I wouldn't use the oil itself directly on acne prone skin. It is better for a dehydrated, aging skin. Internally, however, it has many health benefits and I would first look at natural food sources like seeds, nuts, and leafy greens before using a pill form.

Topically, you'll see better results for acne prone skin with vitamins C and A. Here's a link to my favorite C Serum- works wonders for the skin.

[Removed]

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@who-is-box)

Posted : 07/23/2013 5:15 pm

I have so many almonds a day its crazy

MemberMember
(@simoneliu187)

Posted : 07/25/2013 11:18 am

Thanks for your reply dear!

I have used vitamin c moisturizer before, but I think I might be allergic to it. It could be the moisturizer that i used. My skin feels stingy and I had breakouts. So I was very careful about vitamin c from then. I eat a lot of almonds too.

I am looking into vitamin e becuase someone recommended me this the other day: [Removed]

I think the vitamin e softgels are more concentrated and a lot easier for the body to absorb. it's a lot gentler on the skin than moisturizing the skin using vitamin e. Hopefully taking vitamin e won't cause acnes. Does anyone know?