Notifications
Clear all

How Can This Be?

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 05/23/2013 10:06 am

how can this be that what they say about the reason of acne is bad food - poor died that causes the body to be imbalance so that the liver doesnt function well and so does the body and bla bla...

YET the majority of the people eat junk food eat sugar eat alot of shit and never ever barely get acne ever..?!!? it cant be the reason!!!

i be healthy eat 100000x more health than the average lucky bastard yet i will still get oily skin and acne.. the skin medicine in this horrible world is a complete failure.

MemberMember
(@reneeawen)

Posted : 05/23/2013 10:46 am

Not everyone is created equal. You have acne PRONE skin. "They" do NOT. That doesn't mean that eating an acne fighting diet wont help. It's a combination of hormones, stress, and genetics.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 05/23/2013 11:41 am

People change their diets for all sorts of reasons. Some with IBS, some with leaky gut, some with liver problems and the list goes on. Eating unhealthy maybe won't give you any of those, the same as eating unhealthy wont give them acne.

We're all different. I personally struggle with diet and I cave in after about a week. I love my junk food!

All acnes are different too. Diet can work for some and not for others. I'm not sure what causes mine so I'm taking a more hands-on approach as of late (using new products...).

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 05/23/2013 12:34 pm

yes we're all different but we're all similar and we're all humans. i was talking bout the idea like in "acne no more" or here : http://www.absoluteacneinfo.com/guide/index.html that is saying acne is caused because of poor diet that affect the internal system eventually so that the body cant remove toxins effiecently and so on...

so this idea cannot be true for SOME.. cuz if some poeple eat junk and shit for years and smoke and drink, where all the toxins go? why the hell would the body be so retarded to expell the toxins to the skin anyway?! when it can just expel it through the ass lol.

it just doesnt add up, and sadly i eat healthy and probally barely ever eat junkfood yet its all the same.

i cant edit so i wanna add something: i also had a friend who is 1 year older than me and he had problems with his liver at some point cuz all he ever eat is junkfood, and his brother too whos 3 years older than me, and both of them have the smoothest skin ever, not a single spot ever.

so this whole notion about toxins in the skin cause of bad diet doesnt make any damn sense.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/23/2013 2:55 pm

yes we're all different but we're all similar and we're all humans. i was talking bout the idea like in "acne no more" or here : http://www.absoluteacneinfo.com/guide/index.html that is saying acne is caused because of poor diet that affect the internal system eventually so that the body cant remove toxins effiecently and so on...

so this idea cannot be true for SOME.. cuz if some poeple eat junk and shit for years and smoke and drink, where all the toxins go? why the hell would the body be so retarded to expell the toxins to the skin anyway?! when it can just expel it through the ass lol.

it just doesnt add up, and sadly i eat healthy and probally barely ever eat junkfood yet its all the same.

i cant edit so i wanna add something: i also had a friend who is 1 year older than me and he had problems with his liver at some point cuz all he ever eat is junkfood, and his brother too whos 3 years older than me, and both of them have the smoothest skin ever, not a single spot ever.

so this whole notion about toxins in the skin cause of bad diet doesnt make any damn sense.

I think diet causes acne in acne prone individuals (also other things like taking certain medicines etc), and I think the reason why most people eat junk and do not get acne is because frankly they are not acne prone. The junk food they are eating could be giving them heart disease, cancer, thyroid issues ETC ETC. We unfortunately got the plight of getting acne from junk food.

Trust me brother, as you, it pisses me off to great lenghts how some of my cousins and friends (hell even brother) can eat omega 6 laden grains after grains, and have the best skin ever. Yet I am consuming an incredibly health diet (healthy fats, leafy greens, minimal fruits, grass fed and finished meats, wild caught fish high in omega 3) and my skin is not as good as these aforementioned people.

It is funny because the other day, one of my friends (who LITERALLY eats nothing but trash food) told me that I should consider consuming less "oily" food, yet his ass eats nothing but vegetable oil laden foods.

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 05/23/2013 3:41 pm

I think diet causes acne in acne prone individuals (also other things like taking certain medicines etc), and I think the reason why most people eat junk and do not get acne is because frankly they are not acne prone. The junk food they are eating could be giving them heart disease, cancer, thyroid issues ETC ETC. We unfortunately got the plight of getting acne from junk food.

Trust me brother, as you, it pisses me off to great lenghts how some of my cousins and friends (hell even brother) can eat omega 6 laden grains after grains, and have the best skin ever. Yet I am consuming an incredibly health diet (healthy fats, leafy greens, minimal fruits, grass fed and finished meats, wild caught fish high in omega 3) and my skin is not as good as these aforementioned people.

It is funny because the other day, one of my friends (who LITERALLY eats nothing but trash food) told me that I should consider consuming less "oily" food, yet his ass eats nothing but vegetable oil laden foods.

this world is just so cruel,twisted and unjust to wrong like that people like us.

tell ur friend hes an ignorant fool.

did u happen to try something like in here: http://www.absoluteacneinfo.com/guide/index.html ?

i think i might try as i have tried everything including accutane and antibiotics and expect causing me more scars it eventually didnt do shit and all the oil and acne came back 3 weeds after.

i feel so hopeless.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/23/2013 4:14 pm

so this whole notion about toxins in the skin cause of bad diet doesnt make any damn

sense.

this world is just so cruel,twisted and unjust to wrong like that people like us.

did u happen to try something like in here: http://www.absoluteacneinfo.com/guide/index.html ?

i think i might try as i have tried everything including accutane and antibiotics and expect causing me more scars it eventually didnt do shit and all the oil and acne came back 3 weeds after.

i feel so hopeless.

Did your acne severity increase after taking the oral antibiotics, or remain the same?

Try eating a diet devoid of any grains, dairy (unless it is raw and/or from a european country), and limit fruits.

Eat lots of grass fed and grass finished meats, healthy fats (such as avocado, ghee, coconut oil, lard), and leafy greens

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 05/24/2013 8:01 am

so this whole notion about toxins in the skin cause of bad diet doesnt make any dam

nsense.

i feel so hopeless.

Did your acne severity increase after taking the oral antibiotics, or remain the same?

Try eating a diet devoid of any grains, dairy (unless it is raw and/or from a european country), and limit fruits.

Eat lots of grass fed and grass finished meats, healthy fats (such as avocado, ghee, coconut oil, lard), and leafy greens

i took oral antibiotics long time ago. im 20.5 now and i had acne since about 13, so when i was 14-16 i took mynocyline ( the oral antibiotic, if i spelled it right..) and also used acnemycin+ so basiclly i took it for a long time with pauses between , in like 17-20 i used benzamycin tropical , and 1 month ago i finished taking accutane for 5 month 40 mg. and of course i always since bout 14 used and keep using acne soaps that help a little with my shitty oily skin.

long story short, those medication helped but only for when i took them, and of course its not something u can take forever. none of them seem to do any good in the long run, and some of them might did some damage, i cant possibly know.

about grains, if its like an organic mixture of seeds and grains, without any added sugar, is that okay? and also why grains arent good?

i dont eat any dairy anymore, but i drink about 0.5-0.4 liter of soy milk in a week, which isnt much. soy milk fine to consume?

avocado by itself is good? or u meant just the oil..?

also, are eggs good?

and also im not sure if a good quallity bread which is unproccessed, fresh and "whole grain" is any good?

also please tell me, did u try something like in here : http://www.absoluteacneinfo.com/guide/index.html ?

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/24/2013 8:34 am

google paleo diet and run research on that.

Have any of your friends who have had acne taken oral antibiotics? If so, are they clear? Anyone I know that took oral antibiotics is not clear. Antibiotics mess up the body permanenetly

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 05/28/2013 4:03 pm

google paleo diet and run research on that.

Have any of your friends who have had acne taken oral antibiotics? If so, are they clear? Anyone I know that took oral antibiotics is not clear. Antibiotics mess up the body permanenetly

how it messes the body permanetly? like i need another reason to kill myself..

im gonna try and buy "acne no more" ebook and try it out.. do u know it?? if that doesnt help.. i dunno what ill do.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/28/2013 8:06 pm

LEAKY GUT caused by antibiotics.