Notifications
Clear all

I've Been Clear For Years Now......

MemberMember
(@nodoubt147)

Posted : 04/19/2013 2:49 pm

The following supplements are good for the adrenal glands: Pantothenic acid, Mineral complex, Vitamin C, B-Complex, Licorice Roots, Siberian Ginseng, Ashwaganda. But please do the research into these so that you can understand why to take them.

Yes I do eat starchier carbs, on occasion when I know it won't effect me in a negative way, and or I need the extra glucose for energy.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 04/21/2013 8:07 pm

I'm 22. Tonight is my last night of 21 years old.. tomorrow is my birthday :) I think my hormones definitely aren't normal. Had bad acne from 15 and then cleared 95% of it through diet, supps and healthy living when I was about 19-20, skin has been mild ever since but I still get breakouts here and there around my mouth/jaw. Which most people say is hormonal.. Hopefully things balance out in the next couple years.. really nothing else I could do at this point I know acne through and through and exactly what to do to treat it but I don't even know if its possible to 100% eliminate it. In the past year I just haven't cared any more and if I get a breakout I just don't even think much of it, better this way then to stress over completely perfect skin..

but ya my tests were blood so would be interesting to tests through saliva.. Things is.. even if levels are messed up, what would you do to combat it? lol, Ive done everything to balance hormones naturally, and not interested in taking any severe doc medication.. think Id rather just keep doin what Im doin any hope the breakouts stop with time.

Did you ever post in the success thread?