Notifications
Clear all

Have You Tried "0 Acne"?

MemberMember
(@gibris)

Posted : 02/20/2013 10:00 pm

I read this "book" and basically it's say you have to drink only water and eat apples per 3 days and supposedly, acne is gone, it also say to "eat" acidophilus b and garlic pills after the 3 days and don't consume any sugar (I think he's talking about refined sugar). All this is based in you have to clean your body of toxins, these toxins supposedly result in acne.

I'm doubtful about this but I want to try it.

What do you think? Have you tried this? Will you try it? Why?

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 02/21/2013 8:38 am

I think there's a hell of a lot of sugar in all those apples. If you must, how about putting those apples in a blender with a lot of green? Because the greens will do you a lot of good.

Have you tried eating right?

MemberMember
(@gibris)

Posted : 02/21/2013 9:58 am

Well, I can't say I eat always healthy cause it's a little difficult change the mind of my family, but anyway I drink A LOT OF water and everyday I eat fruit, I avoid eat fast food and junk food and I have my acne 'under control' but it is still there. So, that's the reason because I thought I needed a diet more extreme, a fast or somenthing.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 02/21/2013 11:49 am

Well, I can't say I eat always healthy cause it's a little difficult change the mind of my family, but anyway I drink A LOT OF water and everyday I eat fruit, I avoid eat fast food and junk food and I have my acne 'under control' but it is still there. So, that's the reason because I thought I needed a diet more extreme, a fast or somenthing.

then try this:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/305197-dr-ozs-48-hour-detox/

MemberMember
(@gibris)

Posted : 02/21/2013 1:03 pm

Thanks, I think Im gonna do somenthing like that

MemberMember
(@f93d)

Posted : 02/21/2013 4:27 pm

Tried it;

I consider the "Acne Free in 3 Days" ebook a scam, not because it didn't work for me (and everyone else who tried it), but because of the way it's marketed. False hope..

Having said that, I like fasting and I definitely don't recommend apples. Fasting + water is good for the skin.

Fasting won't solve acne problems (I've never read of anyone who cleared up permanently solely by fasting on any forum). You need to go straight to the root of the problem.

MemberMember
(@gibris)

Posted : 02/21/2013 7:28 pm

Ok, thanks for replying I'm not gonna try it; but what is the root? androgens? I can't consume any hormones and I've already taken Roaccutane (3 times to be honest)

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 02/21/2013 8:05 pm

Ok, thanks for replying I'm not gonna try it; but what is the root? androgens? I can't consume any hormones and I've already taken Roaccutane (3 times to be honest)

Help your body manage itself with nutrients, proper sleep/natural circadian rhythm and physical activity.