Notifications
Clear all

Acne Free Shampoo Experiment (Follow This Thread)

MemberMember
(@royalty)

Posted : 12/02/2012 5:17 am

Hey today i am going to try an acne free shampoo experiment.

Ingredients are all natural:

1: Lemons

2: Baking soda

3: Apple cider vinegar

Who wants to join me? :)

I decided to do this since i know most shampoos out there contribute to acne forsure! If you have acne on your forhead or around your hairline try this method!

MemberMember
(@royalty)

Posted : 12/04/2012 2:10 pm

Oh i forgot to update this: I tested yesterday with only a lemon and i must say that was very sucessfull, i just took an lemon and sliced it in 2 pieces and took 1 of the pieces with me in the shower (felt like i was holding a bar soap). Then i washed my hair and made sure i didnt get water in my face and when my hair was wet i rubbed and squeezed the lemon on to my hair and i felt so smooth and soft. I highly recommend trying this method if you get acne from your shampoo like most people do without realising it.

MemberMember
(@oceanic)

Posted : 12/04/2012 10:36 pm

I tried baking soda and ACV before and my hair turned to a frizzy mess. Though, it did clear up most of my bacne (I have long hair). So, I switched to an organic shampoo with lavender. So far so good! :) Definitely better and healthier than the junk I used to use (herbal essence...ugh).

I might try lemons one day!

MemberMember
(@royalty)

Posted : 12/05/2012 2:19 am

I tried baking soda and ACV before and my hair turned to a frizzy mess. Though, it did clear up most of my bacne (I have long hair). So, I switched to an organic shampoo with lavender. So far so good! smile.png Definitely better and healthier than the junk I used to use (herbal essence...ugh).

I might try lemons one day!

haha yes everything natural is better to wash the hair with than some chemicals in a bottle. I think that lemon worked so great for me that i might just stick with that! My hair is super soft and i feel so safe using it because i have used it when i had acne and i cleared me up alot. i love lemons!!