Notifications
Clear all

Pantothen rip off tablets

MemberMember
(@fifirose)

Posted : 06/29/2013 5:01 pm

I found Pantothen through reviews on youtube, and since all are good I decided to give it a whirl. The day which I first started taking it was the day my period was due. I didn't get my period for a couple of days and I assumed it must of been late, never considering that these 'all natural acne miracle pills' could mess around with my hormones and stop my period completely. ( There is no way I am pregnant, and I had not lost or gained much weight nor had a dramatic change in exercise or environment.) On day 20 of taking these pills and not having my period, I decided to stop taking Pantothen. Funnily enough, the very next day my period came. Coincidence? I think not.

I would just like to warn everyone thinking or using Pantothen. STOP TAKING IT. Even if it is clearing up your acne, Pantothen has ingredients in it which are clearly not labelled, so who knows what else they could have put in it? If you are taking these because you don't want to go on the pill, do not take them. I can guarantee to you that they are far worse.

Something that also shocked me was how unsecure these pills were when I opened them. All they had was a plastic piece surrounding the lid, and a bit of foam inside. Pantothen also never came with in-depth instructions, a list of side effects and what they contain, other than the small list on the actual container.

I wish I never had taken these pills, and I hope this review stops people from taking them and putting unsaid things/hormones into their bodies.

MemberMember
(@kelly97)

Posted : 09/18/2013 3:48 pm

Just thought Id share my experience using patothen tablets (nathans naturals) , I've used everything from normal clean and clear products to salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide and these never worked , in some cases it made my skin worse. Though I have been taking patothen tablets for just under 2 weeks and my skin looks decent for once. I also haven't experienced any dryness or pain. If you feel the tablets aren't working give it time , as my friend had to take the tablets for 2 months before her skin really started to clear. But luckily for me its worked quite quickly, I have been using the new clean and clear advantage daily scrub and think this has helped the tablets.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/18/2013 9:19 pm

In case anyone is still having refund troubles, dispute the charge with your credit card company (or PayPal if you used them). I had my refund from a different shady company within a week when I did this.