Notifications
Clear all

BOKU SuperFood Diet

MemberMember
(@stavs16)

Posted : 10/05/2008 9:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm 18 years old and have been suffering for acne since i was around 14. At the time it first started i had very mild acne, only had a few pimples between my eyes brows and thats about it. When i was 15 and 16, i started breaking out a bit worse with small nodules, but it still wasnt that bad. Last year, my final year in high school, I broke out everywhere on my entire face and it was so embarassing especially around the opposite sex and your friends. I started developing alot of whiteheads on my forehead (around 10-15) and even suffered with a little bit of cystic acne in that region as well. My cheeks and jawline will all full of time little pimples as well. It was a fun year last year at school, but i definetly could have had a better year if my self esteem wasnt so shot from acne. Anyways, now im 18 and my acne has definetly improved from a year ago. I dont really suffer from acne on the sides of my face anymore (have an ocassional pimple once in a while), and i can see my acne on some parts of my face including the sides have drastically improved only with a few scars that are slowly fading. My forehead still seems to be the problem and it always was the worst part of my face with acne. I still suffer from numerous whiteheads that pop up every week. I try not to pick at them, but if i do decide to pop them, i sterilize the area right after to avoid any other infection that might occur. I still get a few cysts once in a while, and have one right now right above my right eye brow which is annoying a bit, but what can ya do.

My mother who is an obsessive person about keeping her body healthy and trying to live a healthy lifestyle introduced me to BOKU SuperFood.

Here is a link to their website and the product I am using.

Here are the ingredients that are found in the SuperFood

EDIT: Sorry I dont know why I cant post the links here, but you can just google 'Boku SuperFood' and it is the first link in the search.

Every ingredient in the BOKU SuperFood is organic and benefitial. I am obviously not the best person to be asking about it right now because the website can obviously tell you alot more about it but I have been taking this stuff for 2 weeks now and i can already see an increase in my energy levels when i wake up, and during the day.

I also take as part of my acne regime organic maca powder, which is suppose to help stabilize the hormones in your body. I take about 6 grams with my BOKU everyday and I am slowly starting to know a difference. My mother said that anything you do naturally will take time to see any visual effects, so i will probably give it another 2-4 extra weeks before i look at my face again.

Just last week, since i heard so much positive stuff about using lemons topically for your acne and as a drink, i decided to start taking it. I havent really noticed any effects of it yet except my face feels a bit smoother.

Im just wondering, since my acne is really only a major problem on my forehead region, is there any specific things anyone is taking that can help with this problem. I read carrot juice is good as well, but any other suggestions. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance :D

MemberMember
(@stavs16)

Posted : 10/06/2008 12:58 pm

Wow, not even one comment....

MemberMember
(@crystal77)

Posted : 10/07/2008 12:35 pm

I think this article is awesome. I find it a crazy coincidence that I use Boku Superfood as well. I started Boku as a regime to de-toxify my body. I was over weight, listless and suffered from acne on my face. My mom told me that this was a condition of my body being toxic. I used their Cleanse product to cleanse my colon, then I discovered their SUPER FOOD. At first I was really hesitant to try it cuz of the smell and the look of it mixed with my juice! I decided to just try it and it actually wasn't that bad! Ever since I've been taking it and I feel great, my face cleared up and as I get older, I feel like the acne will never come back! Im not saying that Boku cleared up my acne! But it certainly cleansed my body to the point where it can purge correctly! I'm excited that there are other people taking the Boku product too. I also read up on the different ingredients that Boku Super Food has and its just altogether proven beneficial. I love it!

MemberMember
(@agileschecter)

Posted : 07/01/2014 11:28 pm

Are there any updates on this?