Notifications
Clear all

Why do people cry over one pimple?

MemberMember
(@lydia_tank)

Posted : 02/27/2017 2:23 pm

Why do people with only one little pimple cry over it? It's not even a cyst.. it's just a whitehead and popular girls will cry over them. They're so self centered and need to stop because people go through much worse than that.

MemberMember
(@msreefer)

Posted : 03/02/2017 7:10 pm

Cause they aren't used to it. We are. Most of us on this forum have had acne for quite some time so if we have one or two pimples its considered a miracle. But I have to admit when my skin clears up momentarily and I get that first pimple, I weep because I know more are coming. Sounds ominous, but it's the truth. Best thing to do is ignore those girls, they're most likely looking for pity and attention from others, been there seen that. I wouldn't call them self centered though, I guess because a lot of the times they're unaware of how others with more severe acne feel. They're blissfully ignorant.

MemberMember
(@lydia_tank)

Posted : 03/03/2017 2:39 pm

19 hours ago, MsReefer said:

Cause they aren't used to it. We are. Most of us on this forum have had acne for quite some time so if we have one or two pimples its considered a miracle. But I have to admit when my skin clears up momentarily and I get that first pimple, I weep because I know more are coming. Sounds ominous, but it's the truth. Best thing to do is ignore those girls, they're most likely looking for pity and attention from others, been there seen that. I wouldn't call them self centered though, I guess because a lot of the times they're unaware of how others with more severe acne feel. They're blissfully ignorant.

I agree. I used to be like those girls but now when I get a pimple I'm not upset because I've been through cystic acne.

MsReefer liked