Notifications
Clear all

Panic Attack

MemberMember
(@lydiatank)

Posted : 11/23/2016 4:23 pm

Turns out I'm not getting accutane. Forever going to be stuck like this. I had a panic attack when my mom told me that. I ran to the bathroom and cried. My mom doesn't understand how bad this is for me. I have wanted to commit suicide. She doesn't take me seriously.

MemberMember
(@kenharrison)

Posted : 11/23/2016 4:55 pm

Hey relax nloveyourselfit's not your fault. Nobody really understandshowit feels to have this chronic disease until they walk in our shoes.Keep your head up ,change will come.so why can't you get on accutane, If you don't mind me asking?

lydiatank liked
MemberMember
(@hominid)

Posted : 11/23/2016 6:26 pm

1 hour ago, lydiatank said:

Turns out I'm not getting accutane. Forever going to be stuck like this. I had a panic attack when my mom told me that. I ran to the bathroom and cried. My mom doesn't understand how bad this is for me. I have wanted to commit suicide. She doesn't take me seriously.

Don't panic, accutane is not by any means the only treatment. There are many people using other things very successfully - lotions, creams, tablets etc. there are plenty of other options open to you. I know it seems dreadfully unfair at the moment, but your mom wouldn't take that decision out of spite, some of the potential side-effects can seem very scary, and she's acted out of concern for you. Don't let it ruin your relationship.

If you mom really will not change her mind, what you need to do now is discuss the best alternatives and get started. You will not be stuck with acne forever, I promise, so don't let things get you down - there's no reason to think that the next treatment you start won't be the exact one that works for you.

lydiatank liked
MemberMember
(@lydiatank)

Posted : 11/24/2016 11:23 pm

On 11/23/2016 at 4:55 PM, KenHarrison said:

Hey relax nloveyourselfit's not your fault. Nobody really understandshowit feels to have this chronic disease until they walk in our shoes.Keep your head up ,change will come.so why can't you get on accutane, If you don't mind me asking?

She's worried about the possible side effects.

MemberMember
(@naturalcure1)

Posted : 11/25/2016 2:56 am

I'm so sorry you are going through this! Antiobiotics are the worst thing you can do to your body and an all natural care is the best way you can go! Take oil of oregano supplements, garlic supplements and turmeric supplements along with a probiotic and you will see results within a week! If you want further information please reach out or read my one and only blog post that I know could help you! Stay positive because there is hope. I feel for you and I promise it will get better!

All the best.

lydiatank liked