Notifications
Clear all

Why?

MemberMember
(@blip)

Posted : 11/02/2016 9:44 pm

Hi Guys,

Been reading the posts in this forum and a lot of them made me tear up. The suffering brought on by this stuff is so sad and infuriating. Anyways, I have been seriously depressed about my acne flaring up yet again when I thought I was actually finally clearing up. I mean, why do people have to go through this? It feels so freaking pointless.

I'm just venting. Not looking for advice, just letting off steam. Tomorrow I plan to go back to exercising, meditating, playing guitar, singing and attempting to live my life. But right now I'm just straight up ANGRY and I hate that there's this monster in my body that has no regard for my feelings. I don't accept this. Not for me or any one. I want to wear my hair up, go on a date, be physically intimate with some one. I want to play music on stage. I want to fling my head back without thinking twice. All things I used to do. I feel like this foreign, awful thing inside me is robbing me of my identity as a human and I'm so, so sad and mad.

I'm not going to give up though.

MemberMember
(@jazzguy)

Posted : 11/02/2016 10:35 pm

Hope you get all that stuff blip and especially play music on stage! It's a rush and you'll love it 🙂

MemberMember
(@blip)

Posted : 11/03/2016 9:00 pm

Thank you so much, jazzguy. 🙂

Jazzguy liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/07/2016 3:20 am

I can't even recall how many rude comments I've heard and how much time I've spent feeling sad/upset/helpless/depressed about my own face. But it's getting better now and I'm learning to not care so much. I feel like being too negative only made me stress more and got more acnes...

Don't give up. It'll get better |::)