Notifications
Clear all

Help! Acne eating at my soul. Depressed. Can't go out

MemberMember
(@isara9)

Posted : 10/23/2016 10:57 am

I rarely go out because I'm embarassed.I started having breakouts when I was 16. I'm 19 now and it's becoming awfully worse. When all my friends are out enjoying during weekends, I lock myself in my room and watch movies and get depressed looking at allthe flawless skin on screen. SoI'd just turn it offand sleep through the whole day. My life has becomemiserableeversince acne happened. There are so manyproducts andtreatments that could possibly help me get rid of acne but i come from a fairly poor background. Myfather is the onlyincomesource and we can barely meet month'send. My parents empathize with me buttheysay they won't be able to provide any help. They can barely afford basic needs of the family. Can anybody help me find a sponsor (if there's anyone who do that)? I heardthatthe acne.org regimen really works but it is a lot of money and i probably won't be able to afford even the shipping cost. I'm from India. Iwould be eternally gratefulif anyone ofyou out therecould lend a helping hand to this depressed, acne-attacked teenage girl who's just dying to have a clear skin.

MemberMember
(@keruen98)

Posted : 10/23/2016 12:31 pm

I am definetely not here to help financially (college student here). But treating acne is not just about buying expensive creams and antibiotics. Acne.org regime may somehow freeze the acne, but it won't fix the main problem especially if you have cystic acne.

Try changing your lifestyle and diet. Drink lots of water, exercise regularly and most importantly eliminate acne trigger foods (mainly dairy, artificial sugars and caffeine). It seems like a harder solution but it can worth it.

Also don't let acne control your life. Your flaws don't define you. And those friends that judge you by your acne, shouldn't be your friends.

best of luck and cheer up