Notifications
Clear all

I cant stand these scars .

MemberMember
(@freddykrueger)

Posted : 08/08/2016 8:15 pm

Hi,

As I 've posted here, I 'm going out with a girl .

In our datings , she doesn't seem to look me in the face. I wonder if she dont like to look at my face because of scars or just shy of her. I dont know if it's in my head , for I have a face full of scars.

But I still have difficulty to date her in daylight or sunlight , because of my skin. = \

What should I do? I think I need to look for a therapist because I can not look at people very closely because I am ashamed . 
I want to give the best for this girl , I want to be the best man for her, but these scars prevent me from giving her what she deserves .

It sucks to have to have these holes in the skin. When I'm in the car , I can not look at the driver of the car because of the strong light hitting my face.

It's frustrating , because as you will see in the pictures , in some types of lighting, my scars are imperceptible . This creates an illusion for me.

Are some limitations I have, because of the bloody scars. That was just an outburst = \

Sem t­tulo.png

IMG_0947.JPG

IMG_0723.JPG

Sem2222 t­tulo.png

Sem t­t3333ulo.png

MemberMember
(@keeping_up)

Posted : 08/09/2016 1:40 pm

The biggest thing would be your mental state. If she has already seen the scars then she likes you more for yoyr good qualities. If she doesn't look you in the face it could be she is shy or doesn't want to be rude. You could ask her. No i wouldnt mind a wonen with scarring if she has other nice qualities. And i dont mean big breasts just the whole package can be attractive or loveable.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 08/09/2016 5:00 pm

If they bother you that much you should try microneedling. Look at remicades improvement here,

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/360586-should-i-get-dermarolling-or-notneed-helpplease-reply/

Yola4 and Kay24 liked
MemberMember
(@jade11)

Posted : 08/16/2016 10:23 pm

I relate to having the illusion of good skin in some lighting. I prefer night and indoor lighting as well. I'm hoping to improve my skin this year though.

Your skin is not that bad though. I thought it would be worse with the username.

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 08/17/2016 12:32 am

You're a very attractive guy. I think you should check out the scar treatment subforum if you haven't already. We all know what you're going through. It's a great place to get support for both the emotional setbacks and work towards improvement.

I have similar scars. All I've done are self treatments (dermastamp + TCA peels) over the past two years with the insight and advice from that subforum and I've made pretty good progress. If you do at home treatments you need to do thorough research and seek out advice. I'm in a much better place mentally than I was two years ago. I still have scars but I do look and feel better. It feels good to work towards physical improvements. You have to continue to smile and live regardless of not having baby smooth skin but I do think doing treatments boosts your confidence. I don't look flawless at all but I've had a couple friends mention how nice and "healthy" I've been looking lately and that just lifts my spirits as I'm battling this.

So I do recommend investigating treatment options. From my personal perspective, I would stay away from lasers. Subsicion + needling + TCA (I never surpassed 18% and started lower) are the most positive options in my personal opinion.

Jade11 liked
MemberMember
(@psychedelicate)

Posted : 08/17/2016 2:44 pm

You're a good looking dude. Don't fret about it too much. Look into the aforementioned treatment options if it's bothering you.