Notifications
Clear all

Saturday at the mall, I saw lots of faces with acne.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/25/2016 4:28 pm

Hey guys, I thought I'd make this post cause I read a lot of comments about how everybody else has clear skin, you never see acne, etc. Today at the mall I saw 4 people with noticeable acne. Two were moderate, one mild and one girl had extremely severe acne on her cheeks, chin and forehead with underlying redness. I mean probably on accutane severity. One nice looking teenage boy had moderate acne but had a girlfriend, one early 20s girl had cystic acne but it was well concealed with make up. I just happen to notice this stuff cause I'm obsessing right now over skin.

It doesn't make me happy or anything that others have acne but there ate definitely other people who have it so don't feel alone! I saw a magazine alsoshoei g very well-known celebs with break outs ( recent). So don't be hard on yourself.  Scars, acne, excema it all sucks but nobody is perfect. Don't buy into the myth that having  acne makes you worth less somehow. I've had acne on and off all my life and I've had boyfriends with baby soft skin and ones with acne and rosacea and one with a glass eye. If anyone is superficial enough to not give you a chance, you're better off without them!

This is NOT the girl I saw but her acne looked much like this, maybe even more redness.th?id=OIP.M480e5352fb3197d1445e64df89979

MemberMember
(@missycheyser)

Posted : 06/27/2016 1:35 am

True to that :)

The trick is to constantly learn how to accept yourself without comparing yourself to someone else's skin. We're all unique

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/28/2016 11:33 pm

I used to work as a delivery driver and saw all sorts of acne, bad skin, and some true facial deformities. I credit my experience with acne for being able to act natural around them. I really dont care.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/29/2016 7:25 am

7 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

I used to work as a delivery driver and saw all sorts of acne, bad skin, and some true facial deformities. I credit my experience with acne for being able to act natural around them. I really dont care.

hey Quan didja see the last Game of Thrones episodes?

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/29/2016 5:49 pm

Twice

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/29/2016 8:48 pm

2 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

Twice

lol cool

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/30/2016 5:03 pm

Yea it was great, I rewatched it right after it ended haha. Cant believe theres only 14 episodes left.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/30/2016 8:03 pm

Spoiler alert *
I have to say I'm so glad that Ramsasy Buttmuncher got what he deserved. The scene with Jon and him was pretty awesome. Though rather than beat up people I dislike, I'd prefer to shove their face into a ports potty at a chili festival. Mua ha ha!

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/30/2016 10:19 pm

With Buttmuncher and Walder Frey gone there arent really any villains left. Except for Cersei who I kind of like.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 07/01/2016 5:31 am

7 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

With Buttmuncher and Walder Frey gone there arent really any villains left. Except for Cersei who I kind of like.

thats what my boyfriend said. I kind of like her too cause she's snarky :)

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 07/01/2016 7:14 pm

haha! I really like Lena Headey, shes an awesome actress. Kinda looks like Justin Bieber with her haircut.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 07/03/2016 12:14 pm

On 7/1/2016 at 8:14 PM, QuanHenry said:

haha! I really like Lena Headey, shes an awesome actress. Kinda looks like Justin Bieber with her haircut.

except I'd be more scared of her beating me up than him!

Hey guys, I went to an amusement park yesterday and I did see several more people with varying degrees of acne and scarring. All looked to be having a good time :)

MemberMember
(@missycheyser)

Posted : 07/15/2016 7:26 am

Ok I know this is kind of an off topic response but OMG!! you guys are fans of Game of Thrones as well! :)

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 07/15/2016 7:49 am

21 minutes ago, MissyCheyser said:

Ok I know this is kind of an off topic response but OMG!! you guys are fans of Game of Thrones as well! :)

lol yeah, I started out not wanting to like it but my boyfriend watches every show and now admit, I think its pretty awesome.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 07/15/2016 3:38 pm

The books are pretty good too. Its a different experience from watching the show. Too bad filming for the next season is going to be delayed. It probably wont be back on for another year.

MemberMember
(@ironmotivation)

Posted : 07/19/2016 11:45 am

Yup, there are many people suffering along with you, with all sorts of conditions. Before I used to have a semi clear face, but hidden under my shirt I had a minefield of severe cystic acne and too many scars to count hahaha