Notifications
Clear all

Actually wore concealer for 2 days and I am a straight guy

MemberMember
(@endmysuffering)

Posted : 04/30/2016 4:57 pm

Reffering to my older thread http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/358686-fk-it-i-think-i-am-gonna-use-make-up/

Guys, all I can say is.. TRY IT.
If you won't like it then stop.
If you like it, continue wearing it.
I mean come on, self esteem boost, better chance for actually finding a girlfriend if you're lonely.
I am using it on my cheeks only tho cuz I've got my hair covering my top.
Most of you are probably living in 1st world countries so it's even more socially acceptable there than it's here in 2nd world country(I guess) if someone actually notices.
I can't even notice my own concealer on the harsh lighting.
Again, don't think it's gay if you are actually doing it to get more pussies ayyy

MemberMember
(@justdifferent)

Posted : 05/01/2016 6:34 am

Good for you.
But please, don't diminish women to "pussies". Its not flattering to them or you, and its not necessary to speak in such a stereotypically male, crude way to seem less "gay".
If you want to attract women, especially good women, treat them with respect. Or if you can't do that, at least keep it off of here.

MemberMember
(@endmysuffering)

Posted : 05/01/2016 1:17 pm

Obv "pussies" is a joke lol

MemberMember
(@holdingontohope)

Posted : 05/01/2016 9:36 pm

Who cares what people think, every guy on tv wears makeup.

MemberMember
(@azstl25)

Posted : 05/08/2016 5:15 pm

On 4/30/2016 at 5:57 PM, endmysuffering said:

Reffering to my older thread http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/358686-fk-it-i-think-i-am-gonna-use-make-up/

I mean come on, self esteem boost, better chance for actually finding a girlfriend if you're lonely.
Most of you are probably living in 1st world countries so it's even more socially acceptable there than it's here in 2nd world country(I guess) if someone actually notices.
Again, don't think it's gay if you are actually doing it to get more pussies ayyy

Are girls responding to you better now that you're wearing the concealer?

MemberMember
(@endmysuffering)

Posted : 05/11/2016 7:49 pm

On 08/05/2016 at 11:15 PM, azstl25 said:
On 30/04/2016 at 10:57 PM, endmysuffering said:

Are girls responding to you better now that you're wearing the concealer?

Well I can't answer your question as I am more focused on finishing my first year of college, but I will be 18 in 2 months(July) so we will see. Probs gonna go clubbing etc.. we will see 2x.
Oh and I bought bb cream cuz concealer is flaky af

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 05/12/2016 4:32 am

I'm a guy and wear full on foundation most days. I recommend bare minerals to guys - it's light coverage but very very natural. My closest girl-friends couldn't believe it when I told them I wore makeup.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 05/24/2016 1:30 pm

Nothing wrong with that