Notifications
Clear all

Vent

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 04/25/2016 3:33 am

Does it bother anyone else when people with mild acne complainthat their acne is moderate-severe, and go on and on about it? I'm not trying to be a witch, but it just really irks me for some reason. I actually had severe acne so I can't help but(inwardly)roll my eyes when someone with 1 or 2 littlepimples calls that severe.

MemberMember
(@dontscrewup)

Posted : 04/25/2016 11:09 am

My friend once told me "Never underestimate the ability of someone to feel pain" (I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense, it's translated). Even if they do call it moderate-severe and it's not, that's how they feel about it. Yeah sure I get that it's quite ridiculous but it obviously bothers them not less than it bothers you. Look at the bright side - now you have something in common, and maybe you'll be able to get to know each other, I don't know.

Lore91, Ludo, pinkpeppermint and 1 people liked
MemberMember
(@honeyhon)

Posted : 04/26/2016 1:47 am

9 hours ago, dontscrewup said:

"Never underestimate the ability of someone to feel pain" (I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense, it's translated). Even if they do call it moderate-severe and it's not, that's how they feel about it. Yeah sure I get that it's quite ridiculous but it obviously bothers them not less than it bothers you. Look at the bright side - now you have something in common, and maybe you'll be able to get to know each other, I don't know.

MonroeQT liked
MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 04/26/2016 11:57 pm

I understand what you're saying completely. I probably am being too harsh, and like I said, I'm not even sure why it upsets me so much.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 05/24/2016 1:42 pm

A little. Like when a skinny chick is a little bloated and calls herself " fat".

MonroeQT liked
MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 05/24/2016 8:14 pm

I just can't help it. I used to have hundreds(I'm not exaggerating) of cysts on my face EVERY day. So every time I see someone that doesn't even have true acne complain, it makes me cringe.

Lore91 liked
MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 05/25/2016 8:39 am

12 hours ago, MonroeQT said:

I just can't help it. I used to have hundreds(I'm not exaggerating) of cysts on my face EVERY day. So every time I see someone that doesn't even have true acne complain, it makes me cringe.

did you say you've done accutane twice?
you look pretty in your pic anyhow.

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 05/25/2016 1:55 pm

Yes I have, and thank you.