Notifications
Clear all

Cried

MemberMember
(@fabio99)

Posted : 11/11/2015 5:40 pm

Hey guys im brand new to acne.org so sorry if im in the wrong forum , but I just wanted someone to talk to and hopefully relate to aswell , anyways I've had acne for about 2 years now and unfortunately I started off with cystic acne :/, but as time went by it changed to all sorts of different types of acne (boils, whiteheads, lesions, etc) but lately I've been breaking out pretty badly, so I got an appointment with my derm in two weeks and hopefully he will understand and prescribe me accutane ( but it's not100% sure he will) , to make it all go away . My older brother and sister had severe acne at my age and had to be prescribed accutane so I'm guessing I will get worse acne later on, but there is also one thing I wanted to talk about and that is crying. I cried for the first time over my acne yesterday and I feel like total s*** , I don't understand why acne even exists and why me ? I know there are people with worse acne than me and honestly those people deserve a medal in my opinion to live with such a cruel curse disease! Anyways have you guys ever cried over acne and what have you done to make yourselves feel better because right now my life sucks all because of this stupid disease!

MemberMember
(@positivepositivepositive)

Posted : 12/07/2015 11:02 am

Hey Fabio!

How are you doing now? Have you taken Accutane already? How does it goes?

As for the crying part, i would say that i didn'tand i won't. Not because of acne at least! Be strong my friend! Life is full of ups and downs.

Think of it this way, if you could get through this hard time in your life, there's nothing else could really bothers you later in life, and you could have much more joy from every little things in life than the others.

For me, I have had acne on and off for two years, mainly clogged pores, have it getting better and gone for months, i was thrilled. But then all of a sudden they cameback with more since last month, i'm trying something else at the moment, of course you can tell i'm quite upset at the moment because it was working... and i didnt changed a thing.

So I think you just have to be strong againstacne, don't let it takeover your life! You take control over them!

Cheers.