Notifications
Clear all

First Bacterial Acne Now Hormonal Acne. I'm Tired And I Cannot Go On.

MemberMember
(@lostandlonely)

Posted : 04/30/2014 2:06 pm

2 Years ago. I had quite a lot of breakouts due to the overuse of makeup. But i was not worried then. I did not put myself.down. hell, i didn't even bother noticing it until of my friends told me i had to do something about it. Since then, ive been conscious. I visited a dermatologist for a period of 6-8 months. At first she gave me topical creams which got rid most of the acne. But the marks just wouldnt go. They were so stubborn. She suggested chemical peels. The first chemical peel was pleasant. But the following chemical peels broke me out, not much though. One fine day, i noticed my very occasional hormonal pimple. I get it very rarely. When the doctor saw this, she gave me these pills and said that id never have to deal with hormonal acne if i took these. I took it for 30 days and bam, i started to notice facial hair and bright red hurtful acne on my face. At first i was so upset about my facial hair that i would wake up, cry, eat somewhat, sleep. And when i cry i twist my body and pressure it. This was the case for a whole 1 month. I quit going to the terrible doctor! switched to homeopathy. He said it was safe to do laser removal. So i did. Ive had 3 sittings and ny facial hair is completely gone. I.dont even remember i had it. Then i started to notice these red hurtful.acne. and i totally forgot to mention, i stopped getting my monthly period after those pills. I was treated at homeopathy for 3 months and still didn't get my period. And it was.not doing much to my hormonal acne. I realise that all this is due to an hormona imbalance. And then i switched to ayurvedic treatment a month ago. The doctor has prescribed these blood purifiers. And tells me this is a curable problem so dont worry. But what nobody understands is that ive been dealing with this for over 2 years, bacterial and now hormonal acne. What kills me is that, i caused an hormonal imbalance within myself! and i just want to curse at that dermatologist! ive stopped going out. Ive cut off my relations with friends. I die on the inside when people ask me about my face. I cant concentrate on studies and im just dying on the inside everyday. Sometimes i feel im cursed.

MemberMember
(@sophiasaid)

Posted : 05/01/2014 1:00 am

I know exactly how you feel. You feel that nobody understands you or what your going through. Its really annoying when friends and family mention your skin although they need how insecure you are about it. Its even more annoying when they criticise you and say its because of these different acne products that you are using that is causinh the acne. They just dnt understand.

Try the regimen. Give it a shot.