Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Have You Ever Bullied Someone With Acne After You Got Clear?

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 03/05/2014 4:19 pm

I don't believe for a second that you didn't know exactly what kind of responses you would get.

Also, you already stated above why you do it. You hate yourself.

It's still overly hostile and no I wasn't expecting it. Show a fellow canuck some respect, eh?

Well, it is good that you told this story, but you have to understand that you need help, lots of help. You are a person that needs to be stopped, be separated from people and be "fixed" by professionals.

I don't believe for a second that you didn't know exactly what kind of responses you would get.

It's still overly hostile and no I wasn't expecting it. Show a fellow canuck some respect, eh?

No, we don't need to give you respect. We can show you some basic courtesy, but that will be the limit. You need to *earn* respect. Do you understand that? If you learn to be social, then you may earn some respect.

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/05/2014 4:33 pm

You have some serious issues!

You have no idea. And the pills don't work for sh*t

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 03/05/2014 4:35 pm

i had a previous post in which i explained the last time i got angry, took me a while to understand my anger, let me re-post it here, as this topic needs it:

"

last time i got really angry was watching an internet video about a girl humiliating/beating another (a little younger) girl, about being a threat to her relationship.

the 2 girls were compatible, in the domination/submision sense, which made the humiliation video watchable, and i (like any viewer) empathised with the person making actions (the abuser in this unfortunate case). by the end, the agressed girl made her action (finally) and started crying.

of course now we empathised with this (second) girl, and the thought of indulging in such agressive pleasures which cause so much suffering to others, made me want to eliminate that part of me capable of such actions. (i was angry, actually with myself, < this is my point)

after i understood the mechanism of my anger on this, it completely gone away, which is good because i was about to hit the walls. lol

i wanted to see people's reaction so i looked at the comments section, and of course they were all super angry and wanting to "destroy" the agressor. (actually destroy/eliminate the agressor part of our mind)

then i realised how unfair it is our reaction to the agressor actually! unfortunately the whole base of many movies depend on this stupid and unjust mechanism. (presenting "the bad guy", seeing the damage he does to innocent folks, and wanting his annihilation = stupid american movies)

"

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/05/2014 4:39 pm

i had a previous post in which i explained the last time i got angry, took me a while to understand my anger, let me re-post it here:

"

last time i got really angry was watching an internet video about a girl humiliating/beating another (a little younger) girl, about being a threat to her relationship.

the 2 girls were compatible, in the domination/submision sense, which made the humiliation video watchable, and i (like any viewer) empathised with the person making actions (the abuser in this unfortunate case). by the end, the agressed girl made her action (finally) and started crying.

of course now we empathised with this (second) girl, and the thought of indulging in such agressive pleasures which cause so much suffering to others, made me want to eliminate that part of me capable of such actions. (i was angry, actually with myself, < this is my point)

after i understood the mechanism of my anger on this, it completely gone away, which is good because i was about to hit the walls. lol

i wanted to see people's reaction so i looked at the comments section, and of course they were all super angry and wanting to "destroy" the agressor. (actually destroy/eliminate the agressor part of our mind)

then i realised how unfair it is our reaction to the agressor actually! unfortunately the whole base of many movies depend on this stupid and unjust mechanism. (presenting "the bag guy" in an empathinsing way, seeing the damage he does to innocent folks, and wanting his annihilation = stupid american movies)

"

No offense man but your sentence structure is really terrible and it makes your posts difficult to read. Do you have some kind of a learning disability or is English not your first language?

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 03/05/2014 4:57 pm

no, english is not my first language. lots of post corrections, but i doubt this is the cause of my difficult to read posts.

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/05/2014 5:14 pm

no, english is not my first language. lots of post corrections, but i doubt this is the cause of my difficult to read posts.

Oh I'm sorry, this is what I kind of assumed. Where are you from?

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/05/2014 5:57 pm

Well, it is good that you told this story, but you have to understand that you need help, lots of help. You are a person that needs to be stopped, be separated from people and be "fixed" by professionals.

>

No, we don't need to give you respect. We can show you some basic courtesy, but that will be the limit. You need to *earn* respect. Do you understand that? If you learn to be social, then you may earn some respect.

lol are you Canadian? I don't think so. You just wouldn't understand.

MemberMember
(@solaire)

Posted : 03/05/2014 6:45 pm

I think I know what you're doing here bubbles. You post a controversial topic and give these outrageous responses just so you can have your 10 seconds of fame/attention on these forums. We've all seen these kind of posts before and there have been too many people like you lurking on these forums. Just realize that you may have got the attention and responses you wanted but this thread will quickly be pushed down and lost among all the other threads and you'll just be looked at as "one of those people". My advice to you? Just stop. Grow up. Move on. If you really have issues you wish to talk about then be serious about them and don't waste people's time.

Oh and bubbles... I would be careful of what you say to people. Because one day someone or somebody isn't going to take your bullying and give you what you deserve. And that won't be a good day for you.

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/05/2014 6:52 pm

I think I know what you're doing here bubbles. You post a controversial topic and give these outrageous responses just so you can have your 10 seconds of fame/attention on these forums. We've all seen these kind of posts before and there have been too many people like you lurking on these forums. Just realize that you may have got the attention and responses you wanted but this thread will quickly be pushed down and lost among all the other threads and you'll just be looked at as "one of those people". My advice to you? Just stop. Grow up. Move on. If you really have issues you wish to talk about then be serious about them and don't waste people's time.

Oh and bubbles... I would be careful of what you say to people. Because one day someone or somebody isn't going to take your bullying and give you what you deserve. And that won't be a good day for you.

Absolutely not! you are so wrong. I am not looking for attention, I am only venting my feelings. Sometimes for whatever reason I just feel angry at people with acne and I take it out on them, this is something I am hoping to get away from but I came here wondering if anyone else has dealt with a similar mentality and all I get is sh*t on.

nobody is going to do sh*t to me out in public, I am a woman, who the f*ck would hit a woman in public?

MemberMember
(@solaire)

Posted : 03/05/2014 9:31 pm

Well you're getting a lot of sh*t because what you're doing to people is just plain wrong and you know it is wrong and yet you still do it! So that is why people are not on your side. Not to mention pretty much everybody on this forum has acne or had it. So when you say you lash out at people with acne in public you're pretty much saying it to everyone on this forum as well. And you're not just venting your feelings, you're going out of your way to hurt others. There's a big difference.

I never said they would hit you, and you being a women has nothing to do with it. But what I was meaning is that someone is not going to take your crap and will tell you off. Words can hurt a lot more than fists. So be prepared to be verbally bullied back.

MemberMember
(@hamandcheese)

Posted : 03/05/2014 9:50 pm

Wow.... Pardon my language and I don't mean to be rude, but you're a complete b****. How could you ever say that to anyone? Do you realize how much you could have potentially damaged her, psychologically? Not cool at all.... And I thought our neighbors to the north were the friendly ones.

MemberMember
(@cupcakejess)

Posted : 03/05/2014 10:04 pm

I actually started being really friendly to people who have acne than if I never had it before.

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/05/2014 10:04 pm

Wow.... Pardon my language and I don't mean to be rude, but you're a complete b****. How could you ever say that to anyone? Do you realize how much you could have potentially damaged her, psychologically? Not cool at all.... And I thought our neighbors to the north were the friendly ones.

lol Would it seem less bad to you if I said it to her in a cute canadian accent?

MemberMember
(@hamandcheese)

Posted : 03/05/2014 10:14 pm

lol Would it seem less bad to you if I said it to her in a cute canadian accent?

Move on, troll.

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/05/2014 10:17 pm

Move on, troll.

I'm not trolling. You're just pissed as you would have been terribly hurt by my comment if you had been that girl and you know it. Which is why you and everyone else is lashing out at me.

MemberMember
(@hamandcheese)

Posted : 03/05/2014 10:30 pm

Yes you are. It actually pisses me off when I'm reminded that there are people like you in this world, unfortunately. Grow up.

MemberMember
(@solaire)

Posted : 03/05/2014 10:53 pm

Move on, troll.

I'm not trolling. You're just pissed as you would have been terribly hurt by my comment if you had been that girl and you know it. Which is why you and everyone else is lashing out at me.

And you wouldn't have been hurt if you were that girl? You would have been....

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/05/2014 11:07 pm

Move on, troll.

And you wouldn't have been hurt if you were that girl? You would have been....

Of course! I've had worse said to me, but that was way in the past.

It was a mistake and if I could I would tell the poor girl I was sorry.

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 03/06/2014 4:15 am

>>

lol are you Canadian? I don't think so. You just wouldn't understand.

And you clearly can't explain anything or come up with a reasonable reply. I still stand by my statements.

MemberMember
(@claudiazwemmen30)

Posted : 03/06/2014 4:17 am

I start to have acne in october, for the first time in my life (at 23), maybe because of the stress, I dont know. Ive read so much about acne and stuff and now it is under control!!! Only hyperpigmentaton. When I see someone with acne, I feel sorry, but only because I know how hard it is to be confident while you have acne (at least, this was the case for me!!! I cried all the time and my face was so inflamed and hurt really bad)!!

I got lucky I think I only had acne for 5months (still afraid that it will come back). But we all know how hard it is to battle acne. What I do now, and I really like it, is just help others with acne. I got clear because I changed my skinroutine, and now, when my best friend started to break out really badly, I just helped her to buy the right stuff (benzoylperoxide and salacylic acid).

You can change your negativity into something positive and maybe when you see somebody with acne, just go talk to them and let them know you ve been there to and tell them what have helped for you!!!! That you ve been bullied is no excuse for treating other people bad!!!!!

I was so insecure that I avoided my boyfriend for 3 months because my acne was really bad and I couldnt cover it nor did i cope Well!! So telling them they have bad acne will put them in such a Sad mood, and i really think you have ruined her trip, because you wrote that she was at the make up corner, she wanted to look pretty!!!! And your reaction Did the opposite.

People offer Forget that yes a beautifull face or body is what we call beautifull in this society, but if your inside doesnt match, nobody will notice your appearance!!

My English isn't that good, but please, you have been in that place to, you have gone through that struggle. And that sucks and isn't fair, but please, get some help to recover from that ! And if you cant say anything nice (i get that iTS hard to see someone with acne, i to see my own pain) but help someone! Be there friend, dont make them feel lonely !!!!!!

My advice: help them or leave them allone.

MemberMember
(@creativedisplayname)

Posted : 03/06/2014 6:51 pm

wow first off you're a straight up b*tch , "sorry" to say it like that. Someone who has MANNERS, and not even manners, good morals and is aware that people have , idk feelings? wouldn't go around acting like an idiot saying stupid crap like that. People like you, in my view are straight up stupid(and more), going around and finding someone to judge just because they're mental. I know I may not be saying this in the nicest way but you honestly don't deserve it, or recognize it. Learn to grow up and stop being so shallow, btw, yeah if you said that to me out on the street , I wouldn't have thought twice about punching you then and there.

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 03/06/2014 9:08 pm

This thread is now closed. I'm pretty certain that everything that needed to be said has already been said!

-Garrett Acne.org Moderator Team