Notifications
Clear all

Depression Because Of My Face

MemberMember
(@orangefruitas)

Posted : 12/26/2013 1:50 pm

Why do I have so many pimples? They always keep on coming back. They are so red, bulky, full of puss and inflamed. My skin is very oily and dry at the same time. I blame my parents because I think they don't care about my feelings. They won't bring me to the dermatologist even if my face is getting really worse. I pity myself. I get really shy even with my friends and my family members too. I want to cry it all out at night. Sometime I just want to quit this life. I want to do so many things that I don't want to do because I think I'm so ugly. I'm starting to like some boys but I get really shy because of my pimples. I try to see myself from their point of view and I see myself as this annoying loud girl with pimples. I look dirty and poor. I'm ashamed of my dirty face. I think that my friends think that its already been years since I have pimples and nothing is changing. They become more beautiful while I stay like this rotting. I think I want to drop school because I want to work at a hotel and my face is telling me I can't even get in on an interview. It sucks to have a skin like mine. I think the biggest reason why I hate my pimples because I quit on things that I really like or want to do because I'm so insecure of my dirty huge face. My face structure isn't really great already and adding pimples and blackheads to it is way over the top. its just too much for me too handle. I don't really know what to do. This depression only makes me eat more junk which adds to more pimples, stress and all other shit. Then my mom would say its because of what I eat. Maybe she's right but even if I don't eat those junk, I get pimples anyway so sometimes I think I'm already suicidal losing hope of ever having a decent facial skin. I just want to end this

MemberMember
(@liveandletlive)

Posted : 12/26/2013 7:59 pm

Well if you can't have your face, so be it.

You deserve a chance at life just like everybody, hell most people don't even care how you look (took me a long time to figure out)and if they do say something that's your signal to ignore them.

You got friends who like you for who you are, y'know a good personality goes a long way.

You gotta act as tho you don't have anything on your face, confident in your actions(even if it means faking confidence).

Junk food doesn't help anybody, should cut it out.

Start working out instead, have a strong and healthy body so you can punch anyone who makes fun of you(just kidding but having a healthy body helps a ton).

And remember, you're still in the awkward teen phase. There's a good chance it'll all clear up in your 20's. nod.gif