Notifications
Clear all

The Realities Of Acne

MemberMember
(@superyew)

Posted : 08/21/2013 11:01 pm

Dont want to come across as a preacher or anything but..

Every day through out the day just say "I receive my healing for my acne and my face" and continually say outloud you have no acne anymore, because declaring that you "hate the way you look" and "I look so ugly" "there is so much acne" does exactly that, no results when you speak pain over yourself.

Mark 11:24 "Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them"

The bible does not lie :)

Try it out, it cant hurt can it?

MemberMember
(@rosalie324)

Posted : 08/21/2013 11:29 pm

Every day through out the day just say "I receive my healing for my acne and my face" and continually say outloud you have no acne anymore, because declaring that you "hate the way you look" and "I look so ugly" "there is so much acne" does exactly that, no results when you speak pain over yourself.

Mark 11:24 "Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them"

The bible does not lie smile.png

Have you ever read The Secret? The law of attraction. If you put out positive energy, positive things will come your way. I try my best to live by that. Kind of difficult when the going gets tough though :/

MemberMember
(@superyew)

Posted : 08/21/2013 11:50 pm

The bible does not lie smile.png

Have you ever read The Secret? The law of attraction. If you put out positive energy, positive things will come your way. I try my best to live by that. Kind of difficult when the going gets tough though :/

Watch the video, dont listen to any of that "Karma" stuff, you arent punished in life due to prior actions. No medication out there can over night/instantly heal you and restore your skin 100% fresh except through Jesus, believe that you are renewed because of what he did already for you, the bible says he bore your sickness's and diseases on the cross, acne falls under that no doubt, so it is already healed. Just have to ask Jesus to receive your healing!

MemberMember
(@rawhide)

Posted : 08/29/2013 1:51 pm

Will you fucking stop whining you don't even have acne

MemberMember
(@rosalie324)

Posted : 08/29/2013 2:55 pm

To whom were you directing that less than helpful comment to?

MemberMember
(@wecandoit)

Posted : 08/29/2013 9:39 pm

Wow I just looked looked at your photos.

From reading your posts, you clearly have the mental problem that anorexic people have where they see themseleves as being fat even though they are super skinny. You have very mild acne and you are acting like it is the most severe case in the world.

You're ruining your own life by pretending a mild case of acne is severe, and for that, I feel bad for you.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 08/29/2013 10:27 pm

To whom were you directing that less than helpful comment to?

probably me i started the thread & showed my pics, funny too because he liked my post & then disliked it XD

To Rawhide: make up your mind for starters, secondly i'v got the scars smart ass & my acne was probably worse then yours ever was or will be. you should know better the things i post don't come from nowhere. i live with this sh!t

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 08/30/2013 1:57 am

Even if his skin is looking good now, it doesn't mean he never dealt with acne and it doesn't mean the 'emotional scars' of acne have gone away. Unfortunately they don't just disappear once your skin is clear! It also doesn't matter how severe or mild someones acne is - it can still severely impact the persons life and how they think and feel regardless.

fatalbert 911 - I hope you yourself can see how nice your skin is soon! Maybe even remember the condition it used to be and how much better it is now - in my opinion that's something to be thankful for and happy about - that you're skin has improved or is rid of severe acne or even just constant active acne. And I also think there are people out there that wish they had your skin!

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 08/30/2013 5:41 am

I thought you had a reason to whine, looks like you don't. Just some phaggot with a few marks left that thinks it's the reason for all of his issues. You have no idea what is a truely dehumanizing condition. Man the fuck up

I can assure you that this doesn't work. Brains don't work like a hard drive in a computer. He needs to see a doctor if he is that much bothered by his personal situation. It is nothing to be ashamed of. I am under the supervision of a team of psychiatrists as well, because I am completely stuck in my (lack of) life.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 08/30/2013 7:50 am

I thought you had a reason to whine, looks like you don't. Just some phaggot with a few marks left that thinks it's the reason for all of his issues. You have no idea what is a truely dehumanizing condition. Man the fuck up

I can assure you that this doesn't work. Brains don't work like a hard drive in a computer. He needs to see a doctor if he is that much bothered by his personal situation. It is nothing to be ashamed of. I am under the supervision of a team of psychiatrists as well, because I am completely stuck in my (lack of) life.

Rawhide: Hahaha, and you? what the fuk do you know?... look just relax man i don't even want to fight. i'm just posting what i've been through so the next poor bastard to have it as bad as i did, at least they'll know what to most likely expect from life. i don't post my stuff for attention, i'm wanting to wake people up.

Alexander: i'm fine mentally i act & conduct myself in a normal way. the fact that my relationship with society is bad doesn't mean i'm sick, not mentally anyway. it's just a side effect of having acne/scars. i feel going to a psychologist wouldn't help because im not the problem lol people are

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 08/30/2013 12:25 pm

Even if his skin is looking good now, it doesn't mean he never dealt with acne and it doesn't mean the 'emotional scars' of acne have gone away. Unfortunately they don't just disappear once your skin is clear! It also doesn't matter how severe or mild someones acne is - it can still severely impact the persons life and how they think and feel regardless.

fatalbert 911 - I hope you yourself can see how nice your skin is soon! Maybe even remember the condition it used to be and how much better it is now - in my opinion that's something to be thankful for and happy about - that you're skin has improved or is rid of severe acne or even just constant active acne. And I also think there are people out there that wish they had your skin!

is it better then what it was... yes & definitely know that. but it's still far from good, i'll need to get more detailed pics, i'll try to upload some soon

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 08/30/2013 3:57 pm

Rawhide: Hahaha, and you? what the fuk do you know?... look just relax man i don't even want to fight. i'm just posting what i've been through so the next poor bastard to have it as bad as i did, at least they'll know what to most likely expect from life. i don't post my stuff for attention, i'm wanting to wake people up.

Alexander: i'm fine mentally i act & conduct myself in a normal way. the fact that my relationship with society is bad doesn't mean i'm sick, not mentally anyway. it's just a side effect of having acne/scars. i feel going to a psychologist wouldn't help because im not the problem lol people are

Even then you should go. If you encounter good doctors, then they will care about you.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 09/03/2013 3:51 pm

Even then you should go. If you encounter good doctors, then they will care about you.

idk... I just don't feel the need to, I think I might be able to get through it alone. but if I can't I might consider going to one.

MemberMember
(@rawhide)

Posted : 09/04/2013 9:04 am

Sorry guys, I went over the line there. Been tough times lately. No reason to rage it out here though. sorry again

MemberMember
(@cosmicrock)

Posted : 09/05/2013 1:49 am

I suffered from acne for about 11 years. 8 of those years it actually affected my life for the worst. So much that I wouldnt be where i am today or be the person I am today because of it. That thought of that alone blows my mind away. It still upsets me from time to time because of what I could have done and learned in that time. But as I look at it I would never be able to help anyone like I hope I can.

I havent had acne problems in 10 years. Hell , I rarely use any cleansers anymore. I will pretty much stick to my guns on this solution because anything less would be 10 steps back and I would die trying to help at least one person understand this. Because I know others feel like its killing them or that they want to die some days. I mean I wanted to die but somehow instead I ended up willing to die for this realization... until I gave up. So I will just sum up some 6 principles to healing that came out about from the miracle I had.

Just a few facts that I learned on my own about acne that no doctor could ever tell you because he has probably never had to heal his own acne. (Plus, he would be out of business.)

First before you read this just stop whining. Stop looking for someone to make it go away for you. Its your acne. You're the one who created it ,you're the one prolonging it. Trying to whine about it on here and not take anyones advice that has put an end to the problem even though you "want a solution" is basically saying you want it. To paint a better picture its like paying a personal trainer to get in shape but instead of you lifting the weights you want him to lift them. LOL.

1. Acne is not out there trying to get you. It is not a separate entity from you. It is an extension of you. It starts in your mind ( like any other thing).

Acne thoughts + emotion( "I can't stand acne!") = Acne

2. Since it is in your mind it is created by your thoughts.And since it starts with a thought it can be ended with...no thought.

Acne thoughts - acne emotion( I can't stand acne)= Healing

3. You have an emotional attachment to acne. " I can't stand acne". It must be let go. Forgiven. But first let me emphasize any form of medicine or naturopathic home remedy, or no remedy, you wish to take has to go through this process to heal.

Forgiveness is what heals. Right now you're at "F@ck you acne". when you need to be at "Acne is ok. " Then eventually you will get to "Who's acne?"

When you cut your finger most of the time there is no grudge with the cut , so you let it heal. Its not "F@ck you cut! or F@ck you kitchen knife(well sometimes but only for a minute hehe). When you make up with a friend its not "I forgive you for breaking my Justin Bieber but when you get a chance burn in hell" Its either "I forgive you "or it what I call " No need to forgive because, I was never upset." You simply cannot have peace without letting yourself have it.

4. You have to change your mind about acne. You think it makes you ugly and unattractive. But since your so wrapped up in yourself, you've never bothered to look around and realize theres really no such thing as ugly. There is nothing unbearable to look at.

Think about it. Take a look around at people with it and without it. Does acne change how you feel about them? The ones that do have it can you tell it bothers them? Can you tell how it makes them feel at all? Usually not. And why is that? Because its all in their head! If you can't perceive a problem with your eyes then it must be in the mind, right?

5. Stop resisting the acne. Let it be there. Remember its there because you cant stand it. So for now on tell yourself its ok to have it.

Because it does not matter. ITs like bird shit on a car. Its not going to change how you feel about a car. It would never keep you from buying a car you love. You'd have to scour a car just to see it anyway. If it was a ferrari you wouldn't even care! The problem is taken care of you just need to get out of the way because you have been in the way the whole time by caring about acne.

6.The BEST ACTION to take to release your attachment to it is to affirm : "I don't care if it stays or goes, I'm not going to do this to myself anymore. I going to live my life and be happy." Then start living your life like someone who doesn't have it. Stop putting all this crap on your face. pick one cleanser use it no more than twice a day if you need that to make you feel at ease. Stop looking for zits in the bathroom for an hour. Stop picking. Stop hiding. People that don't have it don't do that crap. So stop taking it so seriously. Laugh at yourself once in awhile and spend time trying to always be laughing or doing something you enjoy.

Keep in mind if you took Accutane or something and it went away, your attitude towards it would be different. You will eventually feel "safe" but it will just take longer and cost more. Eventually you may even forget your grudge and approve of yourself and actually be happy but only conditionally. You'll never know unconditional happiness or love.

So to conclude if you can't understand at least one of these then saddle up for a long ride on a road to nowhere and good luck with your next battle. Acne's cousin cancer.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/05/2013 1:05 pm

...(deleted my content because I was being a jerk to someone just because they disagreed with me)...

MemberMember
(@aiko1992)

Posted : 09/06/2013 1:12 pm

It seems that you are a very sad person. I feel you, i´ve been there, and you said that you been battling with acne for about 8 years?, Well, i´ve been battling with acne for 11 years!cry.gif And i still enjoy life to the fullest.cheer.gif Yes i do have to admit that there were times were i didn´t want to leave the hous, i just want it to stay inside of my house everyday and not going out. Or if i had to go out, i would try to hide my face ninja.gif so people won´t look at me. Especially when someone makes negative remarks about my skin, my dad do that all the time, saying how bad my skin is and blah blah blah. I don´t give a fuck anymore, it´s been almost 1 month without using any makeup, just mascara and lipstick that´s it. I´m not covering myself again with tons of makeup. If a guy is going to love me...he is going to love me for who i´m not for what i look like, and if he is not willing to accept me for my skin than he was never worth my time.

About dating, love, relationships i gotta say that i´ve been very lucky on those things. Never a guy left me because of my skin, in fact most of my friends are very pretty girls with perfect skin but most of the guys hit on me. Yes acne is a nightmare but think about it this way. Many people who are burn survivors, will stay like that for the rest of their life, they cannot covert it with makeup and they still live their life to the fullest. Take a look around you, take a look at those who surround you and there are alot of people who have disabilities, they are amputee, they are burn, they are blind, they have cancer, hiv think about those people and than take a look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself that you have all of your body parts, you are not burned, you do not have hiv, you are not blind you have healthy eyes that can see the world.

Think about others who are in a worst position than you and YET! they still love life. I just think that the more you think about your acne, the more bad you are going to feel which will make your life miserable. Alot of people here in this forum still have boyfriends or girlfriends, they are marry, they go out to the world!. Why can´t you just do that? Why don´t you go out to the world and enjoy life without thinking about your acne, just for one day. You will realize then how beautiful life is. If you are single now...is because that´s how you want it, because my friends have boyfriends who have acne and they still love them for whom they are.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 09/06/2013 10:02 pm

To nair housten:: ok so here is the major diffrence between acne & most other conditions out there. People dont view acne the same way its a taboo subject unlike cancer or even a burn in that people are far more understanding, acne on the other hand is viewed more as a joke. Thats why they wont go through the level of humiliation that i have & imo that makes it twice as hard to deal with not only the actual condition. But the people as well.

tell me how is someone gonna forget about it when its mentioned by almost everyone that sees you? i want to live normaly but society wont let me. Im treated as a joke, people can go fuk themselves

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 09/06/2013 10:31 pm

Sorry guys, I went over the line there. Been tough times lately. No reason to rage it out here though. sorry again

Well as far as me feelings go. Im fine i dont get hurt by words..

MemberMember
(@dunedain)

Posted : 09/07/2013 2:22 pm

Took a look at OP's pictures and could not believe how much better his skin was as compared to mine and then proceeded to completely not comprehend the crap that I just read.

I can empathise, sure, there are days when I think my acne is way worse than it really is when nobody around me cares, or even notices sometimes until I point out a pimple I'm obsessed over. But I sure as hell have no sympathy for this kind of bs attitude. If you wanna mope and hate yourself, by all means be my guest, but don't go trying to drag everyone along with you just because misery loves company.

I completely agree with one of the posts above - ugly thoughts make ugly people. You're the reason for your own God damn unhappiness, stop holding other people responsible. You clearly haven't tried and it's nobody's fault but your own because you're too busy feeling sorry for yourself instead of making a conscious effort to change it.

I'm not sorry that this is coming off as rude because OP is just plain offensive and I can't stand it.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/07/2013 6:13 pm

Took a look at OP's pictures and could not believe how much better his skin was as compared to mine and then proceeded to completely not comprehend the crap that I just read.

I can empathise, sure, there are days when I think my acne is way worse than it really is when nobody around me cares, or even notices sometimes until I point out a pimple I'm obsessed over. But I sure as hell have no sympathy for this kind of bs attitude. If you wanna mope and hate yourself, by all means be my guest, but don't go trying to drag everyone along with you just because misery loves company.

I completely agree with one of the posts above - ugly thoughts make ugly people. You're the reason for your own God damn unhappiness, stop holding other people responsible. You clearly haven't tried and it's nobody's fault but your own because you're too busy feeling sorry for yourself instead of making a conscious effort to change it.

I'm not sorry that this is coming off as rude because OP is just plain offensive and I can't stand it.

Well said.

Some people make it like they have cancer; and it's offending if you know someone WITH A SERIOUS MEDICAL PROBLEM that b****** and moans less than these people do.

Your skin is not perfect. Okay, We get it. Ours is not great as well, that's why we're here. BUT we can either choose to let it rule our life, or you can find ways to manage and make the most of what you've been given.

If you think that acne automatically makes people hate you and destroys any chance of happiness, then fine. Enjoy one heck of a miserable life.

You have the opportunity, every time you are blessed enough to wake up in the morning, to make the day a good one. If you choose to throw that away because of some seriously distorted views, that's your deal. Just know that while some people on this website will indulge you and listen to your crap, you will not be receiving ANY sympathy or pity from many of us.

EDIT: I just looked at the OP's gallery pictures as well. You sir, have literally no active pimples that are shown. You have slightly large pores, and some uneven skin-tone. That's it.

MemberMember
(@antonik)

Posted : 09/07/2013 6:55 pm

The best thing to do

Is deal with it.

Everyone is fighting their own battles in life, and we just happen to be fighting acne's battle, including other lifely things.

That's just the way it is.

It helps build character and make us stronger people.

I used to be severely depressed.

But after a few years I've realized that If we truly want to win the battle, then we have to be stronger than acne.

Let your personality shine and show the person that you are on the inside & just keep ya head up.

Its not simple, but its that or being plagued by pain in the heart.

MemberMember
(@aiko1992)

Posted : 09/08/2013 9:31 pm

To nair housten:: ok so here is the major diffrence between acne & most other conditions out there. People dont view acne the same way its a taboo subject unlike cancer or even a burn in that people are far more understanding, acne on the other hand is viewed more as a joke. Thats why they wont go through the level of humiliation that i have & imo that makes it twice as hard to deal with not only the actual condition. But the people as well.

tell me how is someone gonna forget about it when its mentioned by almost everyone that sees you? i want to live normaly but society wont let me. Im treated as a joke, people can go fuk themselves

I understand what you are saying but for example people who are burn are seen like MONSTERS to society. Some of them won´t be able to get a job because of their looks, but with people who have acne will get a job do you understand what i´m trying to tell you? you are not alone there are days that i feel disgusted by my skin but MATURE people wont take you as a joke because of acne. Assholes are everywhere you just have to learn to deal with it. I have a friend whom is disfigured for life, she has third degrees, burns, and some people even say ´´she´s a monster´´ children get scare of her, how do you think she feels when society calls you monster,? it´s not the same as acne. Acne has a solution other diseases don´t. And i´m sorry if i´m always saying the same thing about other diseases but if you think about it, your acne is not even compared to other stuff. I hope that you feel better someday, you are not alone, and those who laugh at you because of your acne...they can go to hell, karma exist and someday they will get acne or something even worst.

The main thing is that you should know is that the more you show to the people that you are weak the more they are going to pick on you. Yoou are not alone, i´m a girl so for me is way more harder than you because we girls worry so much about our looks. I wish i could be besides you just to let you know that you are not alone. rolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@unacceptedrealist)

Posted : 09/09/2013 7:07 pm

I understand what you are saying but for example people who are burn are seen like MONSTERS to society. Some of them won´t be able to get a job because of their looks, but with people who have acne will get a job do you understand what i´m trying to tell you? you are not alone there are days that i feel disgusted by my skin but MATURE people wont take you as a joke because of acne. Assholes are everywhere you just have to learn to deal with it. I have a friend whom is disfigured for life, she has third degrees, burns, and some people even say ´´she´s a monster´´ children get scare of her, how do you think she feels when society calls you monster,? it´s not the same as acne. Acne has a solution other diseases don´t. And i´m sorry if i´m always saying the same thing about other diseases but if you think about it, your acne is not even compared to other stuff. I hope that you feel better someday, you are not alone, and those who laugh at you because of your acne...they can go to hell, karma exist and someday they will get acne or something even worst.

The main thing is that you should know is that the more you show to the people that you are weak the more they are going to pick on you. Yoou are not alone, i´m a girl so for me is way more harder than you because we girls worry so much about our looks. I wish i could be besides you just to let you know that you are not alone. rolleyes.gif

I respect your right to an opinion, but I completely disagree. I mean, sure, third-degree burns are going to be more severe than the typical case of acne; but, still, I don't see the logic behind attempting to trivialize acne. All cases of acne are not created equal and, although acne is more treatable than some diseases, it's not always easily treated. Moreover, I can personally attest to the fact that can negatively impact your ability to get a job -- either by directly hurting your appearance or by lowering your self-confidence.

Also, for some, acne is not a temporary issue; even if they manage to 'cure' their active acne, they can be 'disfigured' for life by scarring. And, unlike victims of burns or diseases, they rarely see any sympathy. Instead, their appearance is viewed as being their 'fault', as if it was a mere hygiene issue.

Finally, I don't think being a girl necessarily makes having acne harder. I understand that society puts a lot of emphasis on the physical appearance of females, but, regardless of gender, people care about how they look. In fact, I could argue it's harder for males because, as a male, you're expected to be the one that makes the 'move.' Ultimately, though, I think acne is equally difficult for everyone.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 09/09/2013 11:24 pm

Took a look at OP's pictures and could not believe how much better his skin was as compared to mine and then proceeded to completely not comprehend the crap that I just read. I can empathise, sure, there are days when I think my acne is way worse than it really is when nobody around me cares, or even notices sometimes until I point out a pimple I'm obsessed over. But I sure as hell have no sympathy for this kind of bs attitude. If you wanna mope and hate yourself, by all means be my guest, but don't go trying to drag everyone along with you just because misery loves company. I completely agree with one of the posts above - ugly thoughts make ugly people. You're the reason for your own God damn unhappiness, stop holding other people responsible. You clearly haven't tried and it's nobody's fault but your own because you're too busy feeling sorry for yourself instead of making a conscious effort to change it. I'm not sorry that this is coming off as rude because OP is just plain offensive and I can't stand it.

As i said from the start of this thread, my goal is to to give people a reality check on what having acne is like. What i cant stand is all the positive bs people keep spitting out, I feel its its a complete denial of whats really going on.

How was i responsible for every insult iv ever gotten? How was i responsible for 8 years of people giving me hell for something i didnt control?

I am not the problem! Peoples ignorance is, their lack of sympathy & understanding is! Dont even try to pin this on me i never asked for any of this god dame bs!

Those pics are recent & not very good quality my skin was horrible for years...