Notifications
Clear all

Don't Know What To Do Any More... Am I Deceiving Guys?

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/21/2013 1:31 pm

The past two days I was shopping in downtown and I see guys looking at me smiling, saying "Hot stuff" out loud (I am flattered but the comment "hot stuff" bothers me, to be honest). Little do they know that I put concealer on to cover disgusting acne scars and disgusting chin acne and now to top it all disgusting cyst on my cheek.

Mom says I am exaggerating but I really am not! I know I look good from the neck down but from the neck up it is a disaster... Instead of feeling good about myself that guys look at me, I am feeling sad and angry!

I just wanted to vent... thank you guys!

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 1:49 pm

What did you do when you heard those guys say that?

Also yes you are deceiving guys.

Your male equivalent who has acne like you do would be treated like a leper by girls.

Lucky for you, guys don't actually care about acne or about a girl's face all that much or as much as a girl cares about a guy's face ( it's almost all they care about. )

are you in shape?

Do you have hair?

Are you young?

Besides your acne do you have any facial deformities?

If the answer to all of those is no, and you smell good, 75% of men would have sex with you within 5 minutes of meeting you if they had the chance.

MemberMember
(@frankl)

Posted : 05/21/2013 1:50 pm

Deceiving is a strong word but I can imagine how tough it could be for a woman to cover up her acne and feel guilty when guys look at her thinking she has clear skin. But isn't that the point of make up? Women wear fake lashes, make their lips appear bigger, outline their eyes etc. etc. The idea of make up is kind of weird if you really think about it anyway and its socially acceptable. So whatever. Now if you wore like a push up bra then thats deceitful.

Plus guys don't care about acne as much as you think. You said you have a good body well thats what guys like. Plus you must have a pretty face anyway so some acne wont hurt you. There are guys who will talk sh*t about your acne to his friends or whatever just to sound cool but that same dude would be knocking on your door if you showed interest in him. We are weird creatures.

Dont worry about it.

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/21/2013 1:53 pm

Your male equivalent who has acne like you do would be treated like a leper by girls.

Lucky for you, guys don't actually care about acne or about a girl's face all that much or as much as a girl cares about a guy's face ( it's almost all they care about. )

are you in shape?

Do you have hair?

Are you young?

If the answer to all of those is no, and you smell good, 75% of men would have sex with you within 5 minutes of meeting you if they had the chance.

LOL! The answer is no to the questions... Even my mom's friend was telling me that I should try out modeling but I won't because I am 5'6 and I am 28 and plus I don't care about modeling...I think it is a shallow industry.

It is interesting that you say that girls care more about guys' clear face. I actually think it is the opposite.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 1:53 pm

Deceiving is a strong word but I can imagine how tough it could be for a woman to cover up her acne and feel guilty when guys look at her thinking she has clear skin. But isn't that the point of make up? Women wear fake lashes, make their lips appear bigger, outline their eyes etc. etc. The idea of make up is kind of weird if you really think about it anyway and its socially acceptable. So whatever. Now if you wore like a push up bra then thats deceitful.

Plus guys don't care about acne as much as you think. You said you have a good body well thats what guys like. Plus you must have a pretty face anyway so some acne wont hurt you. There are guys who will talk sh*t about your acne to his friends or whatever just to sound cool but that same dude would be knocking on your door if you showed interest in him. We are weird creatures.

Dont worry about it.

A women to look good just needs...

to not be deformed, and to not be fat, and have hair.

She can wear make up to cover up her skin, wear fake eyelashes, wear lipstick, eyeliner, and make her face look much better then it does.

She can wear a push up bra, and fake ass pads to make her body look better and a corset as well, then wear a tight dress.

She doesn't even need to do this because men have 10X higher sex drives then women and most guys are incel and desperate so they would have sex with almost any female that shows them interest.

Because of this, just about any female has 100X as many male options as her male equivalent has, at a given moment.

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/21/2013 1:56 pm

Dont worry about it.

Thank you dear Frank*L! No I don't wear pushup bra and nothing artificial. The only artificial things that I do wear are concealer and eyeliner. Even then I feel guilty.

I appreciate your warmth! Hugs!

Dont worry about it.

A women to look good just needs...

to not be deformed, and to not be fat, and have hair.

She can wear make up to cover up her skin, wear fake eyelashes, wear lipstick, eyeliner, and make her face look much better then it does.

She can wear a push up bra, and fake ass pads to make her body look better and a corset as well, then wear a tight dress.

She doesn't even need to do this because men have 10X higher sex drives then women and most guys are incel and desperate so they would have sex with almost any female that shows them interest.

Because of this, just about any female has 100X as many male options as her male equivalent has, at a given moment.

You do realize that I am NOT a sex freak... and I am not desperate to get laid. AT the age of 28 you need a long-term companion who would be understanding and sweet.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:03 pm

are you in shape?

Do you have hair?

Are you young?

LOL! The answer is no to the questions... Even my mom's friend was telling me that I should try out modeling but I won't because I am 5'6 and I am 28 and plus I don't care about modeling...I think it is a shallow industry.

It is interesting that you say that girls care more about guys' clear face. I actually think it is the opposite.

No, almost all a women cares about is a man's face.

If a women tells her girlfriends she got a boyfriend or met a man, they will ask her if he is handsome or goodlooking ( face ), go to puahate.com and read about face theory, most men ( 80% okcupid confirmed this ) are considered below average to women. How can 80% of men be considered below average? That means that maybe only 10% of men are average, and 10% of men are considered hot.

If you are a man without...

a full head of hair NW0, NW1, or NW2 HAIRLINE.

Clean tan skin ( or good skin tone. ).

Masculine facial features ( such as big chin, square defined jaw, big brow ridge, small eyes ).

The ability to grow facial hair ( although it would be best to only keep it at a stubble. )

Clear even white teeth.

Then they'res almost nothing you can do and your dead in the eyes of the majority of women and repulsive to them.

face_then.jpg

That guy would repulse most women, no matter how good his personality is, or how confident he is, he is dead in the water for even a 50 year old 300 lbs women, until he clears his skin and loses his fat and gets tanner skin and gets a haircut.

This guy could go an attractive women's house, and take a shit right on her lawn and she will still like him...

DavidGandy.jpg

Why? Face, that's why.

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:11 pm

are you in shape?

Do you have hair?

Are you young?

If a women tells her girlfriends she got a boyfriend or met a man, they will ask her if he is handsome or goodlooking ( face ), go to puahate.com and read about face theory, most men ( 80% okcupid confirmed this ) are considered below average to women. How can 80% of men be considered below average? That means that maybe only 10% of men are average, and 10% of men are considered hot.

Masculine facial features ( such as big chin, square defined jaw, big brow ridge, small eyes ).

The ability to grow facial hair ( although it would be best to only keep it at a stubble. )

Clear even white teeth.

Then they'res almost nothing you can do and your dead in the eyes of the majority of women and repulsive to them.

face_then.jpg

That guy would repulse most women, no matter how good his personality is, or how confident he is, he is dead in the water for even a 50 year old 300 lbs women, until he clears his skin and loses his fat and gets tanner skin and gets a haircut.

This guy could go an attractive women's house, and take a shit right on her lawn and she will still like him...

DavidGandy.jpg

Why? Face, that's why.

Listen, is that you in your avatar pic? If yes, then you are a good-looking lad! Why are you so bitter? And Believe me, as girls grow older, they don't appreciate hunky looks like those of the guy in the picture. Such guys tend to be cocky and shallow. Girls would prefer a guy who would have nice looks but MORE IMPORTANTLY who would be smart, witty, and funny... you will see as your grow older

Trust me, I have seen good-looking girls going out with guys with acne... I agree it is a shallow world but believe me it is tough for girls too!!! If guys were not shallow, I would not feel guilty when guys throw "Hot stuff" comment at me...

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:13 pm

are you in shape?

Do you have hair?

Are you young?

Clear even white teeth.

face_then.jpg

DavidGandy.jpg

Why? Face, that's why.

Listen, is that you in your avatar pic? If yes, then you are a good-looking lad! Why are you so bitter? And Believe me, as girls grow older, they don't appreciate hunky looks like those of the guy in the picture. Such guys tend to be cocky and shallow. Girls would prefer a guy who would have nice looks but MORE IMPORTANTLY who would be smart, witty, and funny... you will see as your grow older

Trust me, I have seen good-looking girls going out with guys with acne... I agree it is a shallow world but believe me it is tough for girls too!!! If guys were not shallow, I would not feel guilty when guys throw "Hot stuff" comment at me...

Yes that's me in the picture, and because of my acne no matter how good my physique is most girls are repulsed and I have only kissed one girl in my whole life at age 20, where as you could have had sex with 500 men if you really wanted to within a year, because it's 10000X easier for a women to have sex then it is for a man.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:13 pm

The past two days I was shopping in downtown and I see guys looking at me smiling, saying "Hot stuff" out loud (I am flattered but the comment "hot stuff" bothers me, to be honest). Little do they know that I put concealer on to cover disgusting acne scars and disgusting chin acne and now to top it all disgusting cyst on my cheek.

Mom says I am exaggerating but I really am not! I know I look good from the neck down but from the neck up it is a disaster... Instead of feeling good about myself that guys look at me, I am feeling sad and angry!

darling,u need not get angry or sad..but if u r feeling so,i can imagine how beautiful a person u r.

u're a girl.u r beautiful.

u neednot do things like add fake lashes all the time or wear innerwears to enhance assets..someone who's not a 'troll'(like some here) and someone who has some sense and maturity will love u and like for the way u r.

people who think stupid and idiotic things like girls or guys just go for face and keep posting a pic of a male here and there probably dont have gray matters at all.

i am amused and curious at the same time about their physiology and anatomy!

honey,if u can use make-up,do that tp enhance the beauty u already have.

scars dont make u less beautiful.

if thats what one feel,screw them.

they dont deserve u.

trust me,u dnt wanna be loved for 'just' looks - hot bod or perfect skin.

there's more than just ur skin.

you!

smile and know u can!

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:16 pm

are you in shape?

Do you have hair?

Are you young?

Clear even white teeth.

face_then.jpg

DavidGandy.jpg

Why? Face, that's why.

Yes that's me in the picture, and because of my acne no matter how good my physique is most girls are repulsed and I have only kissed one girl in my whole life at age 20, where as you could have had sex with 500 men if you really wanted to within a year, because it's 10000X easier for a women to have sex then it is for a man.

Listen,

are you in shape?

Do you have hair?

Are you young?

Clear even white teeth.

face_then.jpg

DavidGandy.jpg

Why? Face, that's why.

I know you think sex is the most important thing but it is not! I have had my share of guys who would want me for sex and that is the most belittling thing ever. Sex is just part of the equation. Be happy that you are not in a shallow relationship. You are still 20 and you will have plenty of time to meet the girl of your dreams.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:19 pm

I have a high sex drive and all I care about is sex, as do 90% of men.

I do not want a relationship.

I do not want 1 girl.

I want to be a slayer, and easily be able to have sex with as many attractive women as I possibly can.

My acne is helping to prevent me from doing so.

Do you understand how frustrating that is?

are you in shape?

Do you have hair?

Are you young?

Clear even white teeth.

face_then.jpg

DavidGandy.jpg

Why? Face, that's why.

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:20 pm

darling,u need not get angry or sad..but if u r feeling so,i can imagine how beautiful a person u r.

u neednot do things like add fake lashes all the time or wear innerwears to enhance assets..someone who's not a 'troll'(like some here) and someone who has some sense and maturity will love u and like for the way u r.

people who think stupid and idiotic things like girls or guys just go for face and keep posting a pic of a male here and there probably dont have gray matters at all.

they dont deserve u.

you!

smile and know u can!

Thank you so much sweetheart! BIG HUGS!!! I am feeling better... isn't it sad that my mood depends on how my face looks on a particular day? Acne is truly playing tricks on me... THANK YOU!!!

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:23 pm

are you in shape?

Do you have hair?

Are you young?

Clear even white teeth.

face_then.jpg

DavidGandy.jpg

Why? Face, that's why.

oh trust me most girls avoid u because u r so sick in ur head.

omg.i was quite subtle all way through but just look at ur posts.

so disrespectful.so cheap.

all u think and talk abt is how great ur body is,how masculine u r and still dont get laid by girls(who aint deformed or fat) because of ur acne.

damn wrong boy.

u r an absolute pain.

ur attitude,ur sick mentality and ur cheap perception of women.

i couldnt stop myself from talking so rudely.

u;re that sick.

they dont deserve u.

you!

smile and know u can!

Thank you so much sweetheart! BIG HUGS!!! I am feeling better... isn't it sad that my mood depends on how my face looks on a particular day? Acne is truly playing tricks on me... THANK YOU!!!

i understand u.

all u need to be is a lil' more patient.

am not sure if i have come across ur regimen but let me know if u can help u in anyway.

diet,lifestyle ,skincare routine,anything!

*hugs*

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:23 pm

Sorry pal... you are the definition of the guy that I AVOID! You are not the type that most girls would like...

I do not want 1 girl.

I want to be a slayer, and easily be able to have sex with as many attractive women as I possibly can.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:27 pm

Sorry pal... you are the definition of the guy that I AVOID! You are not the type that most girls would like...

I do not want 1 girl.

You only avoid me because of my skin which is messing with my FACE, if I looked like an international male model I could say what I say right now and you would agree with it and still like me.

sean-o-pry-eyes-model.jpg

If that guy said what I said would you turn him down? I don't think so.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:35 pm

haha..u're such a stubborn idiot.

u still refuse to believe its ur crazy mentality thats a turn off..u still blame it on acne.

omg!

MemberMember
(@stella-the-diver)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:35 pm

Uh, no, no girl wants to be with a "pussy slayer" , acne or no acne

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:37 pm

u still refuse to believe its ur crazy mentality thats a turn off..u still blame it on acne.

omg!

It's not like when I approach a girl that I say this sort of stuff, when I approach a girl I act normal and behave properly, so if she rejects me that's not the reason, it's likely in my looks, and the only major issue I see is my acne anyway.

MemberMember
(@stella-the-diver)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:38 pm

omg!

It's not like when I approach a girl that I say this sort of stuff, when I approach a girl I act normal and behave properly, so if she rejects me that's not the reason, it's likely in my looks, and the only major issue I see is my acne anyway.

what do you usually tell them when you meet them, anyway?

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:42 pm

omg!

what do you usually tell them when you meet them, anyway?

Usually I just go up to them and say something like...

Hey this is random but I think your cute or something like that, then ask them questions about themselves then ask for their phone number.

Game does not exist so it's not really very important, as long as you are not very awkward, or weird, or scare them off it's mostly looks and not what you say.

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:48 pm

I look like him ^^^^^

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:49 pm

i dont know how it works everywhere else but in my country and in a few countries i have some idea about,just walking up to a girl on the road and saying u're cute,can i have ur number isnt confidence ..its desperation.

which btw is evident from the way u go on and on about getting laid.

i am 21 and a medical student.my study group has mostly guys who deal with several 'hot' things everyday.

i have never seen or heard desperation in their voice.

they all clean minded and may be thats why their dog dont hate them.

do u have a mind?

u need counselling man.

u actually think ur dog hates u because u got acne??seriously?

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:52 pm

i dont know how it works everywhere else but in my country and in a few countries i have some idea about,just walking up to a girl on the road and saying u're cute,can i have ur number isnt confidence ..its desperation.

which btw is evident from the way u go on and on about getting laid.

i am 21 and a medical student.my study group has mostly guys who deal with several 'hot' things everyday.

i have never seen or heard desperation in their voice.

they all clean minded and may be thats why their dog dont hate them.

do u have a mind?

u need counselling man.

u actually think ur dog hates u because u got acne??seriously?

Yes my dog started to hate me around the time I got acne...

why?

Because a dog sees a human and understands good genes and good health, my acne to my dog is an indicator of poor health, my poor dog probably thinks that I have some sort of contagious disease and runs away from me because of it.

In a way I feel bad for having acne because I feel like I failed the people I know, my parents didn't deal with this issue, neither did my brother so they don't understand it.

They think I just need to wash my face with water more and it will go away but we know that doesn't work.

Also if I do not know any girls because I don't have a social life, and I am not in school, how else am I supposed to meet girls other then approaching them on the street or on the train? Also I tell them I am attracted to them, because it lets them know my intent and my interest, so they don't wonder why I am randomly talking to them.

MemberMember
(@deletethisshit)

Posted : 05/21/2013 3:22 pm

Dude, reading your posts saddens me. First of all I've seen dogs play with burn survivors whose faces were melted off and they didn't care. They literally know NOTHING of your acne and even if they see if their brains will not process that information REMOTELY the same way you do.

Also, please see a therapist. It sounds like you have Acne Dysmorphia. Untreated, many people commit suicide. They feel they have no escape, but they do. Work on your skin, see a therapist, change the way you think and your attitude towards women and your life will gradually improve and you will be happy (perfect or imperfect skin).

I have bdd so I know what it's like to be obsessed with something. I've battled with this for 5 years now and I've had laser treatments, seen therapists and taken medication. But when I do recover, I am going to fuck the world (in a good way).

Take care man, peace.