Notifications
Clear all

Other Young Men With High Testosterone And High Sex Drive, Do You Think Acne Has Ruined Your Life?

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 05/21/2013 4:18 pm

Then you aren't really paying attention.

But look, I get it. I totally understand how much acne hurts. Other people don't really care about it. If they do, it's because you're attracting SHIT people. It might also be because you are young. I'm in my 30s and have found that as you get older, you meet people who are more kind and understanding. Immaturity counts for a lot of cruelty in this world, unfortunately. So maybe look for friendships with people who are a little more mature.

But to find truly nice people, you probably will need to let go of your goal of being a pussy slayer. In general, men with that sort of attitude are far from nice. And they also tend to me the exact types who will mock you for having acne.

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 05/21/2013 4:21 pm

Pu**yslayers usually end up with terminal diseases if they aren't careful... Super Gonorrhea anyone?? Work on being a good person first, then maybe you'll get what you're after...

MemberMember
(@inkashes)

Posted : 05/21/2013 5:31 pm

I mean this in the nicest way possible:

Your acne is a scapegoat for all the stress in your life.

Reading your 1st post, you don't seem interested in treating acne at all. You just want to get a girl. That's interesting to me, because you take great care of the rest of your body. Getting ripped, staying toned... that takes time and dedication. You have to apply that same mentality to acne, and to the rest of your life. You need to work at getting it under control, you need to work at keeping it at bay, and you need to work at treating it when it shits all over you. I'm NOT trying to say that you aren't doing that... but you did ask, and that's what needs to be done.

You have a lot of stress in your life. You admittedly feel rejected and depressed. You're fresh out of high school, living at home (I assume?), you feel like you have no social life, your mom makes minimum wage, you can't afford to go to college... etc. In short, you feel trapped! You're at that horrible phase where you have to start taking care of yourself, but you're feeling overwhelmed. I'm not just talking about living healthy at the gym, I'm talking about the big picture questions. When are you going to move out? Where will you go? What do you wanna do with your life, college or otherwise? How are you gonna afford all that?

Now, I could be dead wrong about everything I just said... but I think that's what's really got you down. It's ok man, it'll get better. Just learn to relax! Be honest with yourself and stay focused on your goals. Best of luck.

MemberMember
(@ries)

Posted : 05/21/2013 6:55 pm

Many people have probably said this, but your Acne doesn't even look that bad and I would kill to have a physique like yours! no homo. Anyways do you go to a college?

Also, this might not be the best advice I had given but if you're only interested on hooking up with girls, I suggest trying craigslist?

MemberMember
(@elliew8)

Posted : 05/22/2013 5:14 am

You have such a terrible attitude. Life is tough and most people are superficial (notice I said people, not just men or women, but both). It's obvious you're not interested in having a meaningful relationship with a woman and if you treat someone disrespectfully then you can expect to be treated in the same manner.

You are being rejected because you have a bad attitude. It's simple. I actually feel sorry for you, not because women are rejecting you but because you have such obscure views about society and women...you clearly haven't heard of the saying 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' because you would realise acne has absolutely nothing to do with your rejection, it's your stereotypical and sexist views that are frankly disgusting.

You are making these threads to get a reaction out of people - unless you truly strive to be a 'pussy slayer' which would be beyond pathetic...initially people will try to give you kind words of advice on here but they will read the utter drivel you are posting and reach the point I'm at now where I've lost patience, you're making me lose faith in humankind that there are people out there who think the way you do.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 05/22/2013 5:49 am

Don't know what to say but I had a handsome house mate who used to pick up girls from bars week in week out and then go out on a date later. Now he just got married and is having a baby. You can't compare everyone's life with yours. Accept what you have got now and keep on improving it.