Notifications
Clear all

Acne And The People Around You

MemberMember
(@excelicious)

Posted : 05/08/2013 6:33 pm

So the other day, I met a so called "friend". The moment we met she said "OMG what happened to your face?". I then said "Gurl, you know a spider laid eggs on me last night and it's about to hatch soon................. WTF DO YOU THINK IT IS?".

I just hate it so much when people are this rude you know? This is just a rant on how that comment just ruined my entire day. Sorry if it is too negative but you guys might find it funny on how I handled the situation.

MemberMember
(@sum1killme)

Posted : 05/08/2013 9:24 pm

I remember one time in high school this girl that I haven't seen in a long time comes up to me and tells me " oh look your acne is gone now you only have scars" I was like WTF that's the first thing ur going to tell me, how bout hello first or something. I never thought my acne was that bad in high school, but apparently other people did. Its little shit like that which starts to fuck with you. Then the next day I break the fuck out and I avoided her the rest of the school year. Felt like James bond trying to hide from that bitch.

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 05/09/2013 1:30 am

Some people grow up never learning to filter what is on their mind. They literally say it without first deciding whether or not it's appropriate to say, or whether it will cause any emotional harm to the person they are saying it to.

And some people say it because they are unhappy with something in their life, and it makes them feel better about themselves to put someone else down

For those that can't filter, it's literally as if you're talking to a child. As we all know children have zero filters, and do not know what is considered offensive. When you think of it that way, it's easier to brush off comments like these

But for the spiteful...well...who cares what the F--- they think. If they are the type of person to say that with malicious intent, then they are the type of person you shouldn't give a second thought to