Notifications
Clear all

Do Guys Get Turned Off By Acne?

MemberMember
(@thegoodson)

Posted : 05/06/2013 12:13 pm

I don't know if this has been asked before or if this is even the right place to ask this. But I've always been curious if guys get turned off or are less attracted to girls with acne and/or red marks and/or acne scars. Or simply: just girls with some sort of skin condition. For example, if you see a random girl walking down the street and you find her attractive from afar and as she comes closer you notice she has acne or one of the above, do you get less attracted? or really turned off? Or is it not a big factor?

Feel free to say anything about this topic. smile.png

It's not a turn off at all (especially not for me). Being a guy, most of my friends are also guys so I know how we think lol. Trust me when I say it has no affect on our interest in you. We really just hope you're type who can hang out, laugh & have fun. The biggest turn-off are girls who act like they're too good for their own shoes (i.e very stuck-up). Every guy I know will walk away from that in a heartbeat - I've done this myself. If you're fun-loving but responsible, energetic and don't mind getting dirty every once in a while I GUARANTEE you will have guys jealously and climbing over each other to get to you. In fact, if we ever met I'd be hounding you for your number. wub.png

MemberMember
(@perseverance92)

Posted : 05/06/2013 12:24 pm

I don't know if this has been asked before or if this is even the right place to ask this. But I've always been curious if guys get turned off or are less attracted to girls with acne and/or red marks and/or acne scars. Or simply: just girls with some sort of skin condition. For example, if you see a random girl walking down the street and you find her attractive from afar and as she comes closer you notice she has acne or one of the above, do you get less attracted? or really turned off? Or is it not a big factor?

Feel free to say anything about this topic. smile.png

Well what i think is that if i find a female attractive then acne wouldn't make her any less attractive to me.And if i don't find a female attractive then even if she has clear radiant skin,it won't make it any better.Now it could be that i see a girl for the first time with acne,then yes realistically on a scale based on looks she would definitely be on the lower side.That doesn't however means that i judge people by their acne. C'mon lets face it,acne does make you less attractive! But if i get to know that girl and find her sweet and if she cares for me in the same way then despite her horrible acne i could end up falling in love with her and marrying her and producing babies with her (lol yeh i get carried away with emotions)

P.S-If your the girl in the pic and guys get turned off by your acne then either they are gay or maybe perhaps super hot men .I dream of girls like that :D

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/19/2013 9:49 pm

If her acne is very bad yes.

If her acne is mild then probably not...

however, men have lower standards then women.

For a man to reject a women because she is to fat she needs to be about 200 lbs usually...

for a man to reject a women because she is to short she needs to be below 4'10" or so...

for a man to reject a women for any reason it's a lot harder then for a women to reject a man.

I would be happy as fuck to smash a 7/10 feminine faced girl with nice hair, who had some mild acne, and was in shape and was only 5'0" to 5'3".

I'm a 7/10 masculine face man with a full head of dark hair, but I am a man with acne so when they see that my worth is similar to monkey or something.

MemberMember
(@user146096)

Posted : 05/20/2013 11:38 am

For a man to reject a women because she is to fat she needs to be about 200 lbs usually...

for a man to reject a women because she is to short she needs to be below 4'10" or so...

for a man to reject a women for any reason it's a lot harder then for a women to reject a man.

I would be happy as fuck to smash a 7/10 feminine faced girl with nice hair, who had some mild acne, and was in shape and was only 5'0" to 5'3".

I'm a 7/10 masculine face man with a full head of dark hair, but I am a man with acne so when they see that my worth is similar to monkey or something.

Man the misc really fucked you up didn't they?. I used to frequent on those boards, but the stuff they spout is poison. I'm dead serious, leave the misc logic behind, it doesn't relate to the real word and it's severely distorting your perception of reality.

MemberMember
(@oldstory)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:27 am

It all about the numbers right? I didn't know it was that simple....I think you need to reevaluate your way of thinking because your obviously not going anywhere with that attitude acne or without.

MemberMember
(@tim714)

Posted : 05/21/2013 8:04 am

If a girl is pretty, then she's pretty. I think that girls can get away with it much more than guys even without make up.

MemberMember
(@frankl)

Posted : 05/21/2013 8:29 am

If a girl is pretty, then she's pretty. I think that girls can get away with it much more than guys even without make up.

This. Everyone gave Misc a hard time about the things he said but one thing he said that's true is life is harder for guys with acne and scars. Women are naturally beautiful period no matter whhat. With men we need a body, a "cute" face etc. Its hard being a ugly guy.

MemberMember
(@dreamergirl)

Posted : 05/21/2013 9:18 am

Hmmmm. I think it's only guys who see it that way. Or at least I don't lol. This might sound really bad, I seem to always find something to be attracted to by a guy. I always find something that I like. Just like guys say for girls. Maybe I'm a guy inside orrrrr eusa_think.gif

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/21/2013 9:18 am

This. Everyone gave Misc a hard time about the things he said but one thing he said that's true is life is harder for guys with acne and scars. Women are naturally beautiful period no matter whhat. With men we need a body, a "cute" face etc. Its hard being a ugly guy.

or may be a good personality or certain panache he carries him with!

or may be if he's mature or stable!

not every male(or female) happy with a partner(a genuine one!) are cute,attractive,hot,scar/acne free or with every inch of perfection,physically!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 05/21/2013 9:56 am

Trust me, a little acne on a girl is not a big deal for most guys. And for the girls I've talked to with acne, unless it's severe, it seems pretty easy for them to cover it up with makeup.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 11:39 am

Women won't admit it or they just don't understand it.

Men have 10x the testosterone a women does.

Thus...

men have a much higher sex drive.

A women might think she has a high sex drive, but compared to the average man it's nothing.

Me and probably most of the men here, literally see any women in our age group, and as long as she 1) Has hair 2) Is not deformed 3) Is healthy 4) Is not fat the majority of us would have sex with her that instant if she walked up to us and said want to have sex.

Unless you look like a legit male model you can approach 1,000 women saying hey want to have sex and they will probably all reject you, some might even call the cops.

I can't help it, if I'm in the gym and I see a pretty girl in tight yoga pants who is in shape near me, I usually look and stare at her butt and I want to play with it, and I have to control myself to not do it ( which is frustrating when you have acne that prevents you from getting laid. )

Because of this...

I could care less if a girl has acne, and so do most guys, as long as it's not awful and covering almost her whole face, plus when a girl wears make up you don't really see it.

But if you have acne as a guy you are going to disgust or repulse most girls, and you can't really wear cover up to stop it.

MemberMember
(@soulivan7)

Posted : 05/21/2013 11:41 am

I'll be totally honest when i was acne free it would be a slight turn off...

I'm sort of glad my acne got a lot worse because it actually made me realise how shallow i used to be, it's a real eye opener and i'm ashamed of myself for thinking like that previously.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:15 pm

troll alert!

or may be he's just devoid of gray matters.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:20 pm

I agree that acne on men is more noticeable because there's no makeup, but in my experience women are more willing to look past imperfections than men.

Most men do get turned on easy. It's in our genetics, it's how we developed, we truly can't help it. And yes, the majority of women think VERY differently compared to us.

What it means though is that you have to change your approach. I've talked to quite a few incredibly hot and intelligent girls, and the biggest thing they said is they don't like guys that see them just as a sex symbol. They know they're hot, and really don't always appreciate guys focusing on their looks. They want someone that appreciates their conversation, sees them as interesting, and likes to be around them when the deed is done.

You'd much better luck with the girl at the gym if you didn't go straight to "your butt is great" or "wanna do it" but instead tried to engage her in actual conversation.

As dudes, we usually see sex as the end game when we're in the mood. But most women want something more, and so in my experience they are a bit more forgiving. There are exceptions to everything, but that's just what I've seen.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:25 pm

troll alert!

or may be he's just devoid of gray matters.

I am in now way a troll, I have posted pics and in them you can see it in my eyes, the thousand yard stare, it happens when you have been in this shit for to long and become depressed over it.

I want to be the stud, that the girls approach and easily have sex with all of the hot girls in my community, I want to be that guy, but my acne is holding me back.

Obpro9Z.jpg

9urucDN.jpg

LOOK IN MY EYES AND TELL ME I AM JOKING OR TROLLING, YOU CAN SEE THE THOUSAND YARD STARE RIGHT THERE.

I can't help it, the stare comes from years of...

your family hating you

your dog hating you

girls rejecting you

when did all of the pain start?

Around 9th grade when I started to get acne, before that I was one of the most popular and liked kids in my school and everyone laughed at my jokes, then everyone started to hate me and call me dirty because of my skin.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:39 pm

oh please i would have tried my best to explain u things,under my control.

i understand enough about people here that i remember them everyday in my prayers.

even though i only know a few personally,i try to understand everyone here.talk to them.

but u!

check ur posts..u talk abt being a pussy slayer,girls in hot tight yoga pants and all that rubbish abt how masculine u r.

oh trust me most girls avoid u because u r so sick in ur head.

omg.i was quite subtle all way through but just look at ur posts.

so disrespectful.so cheap.

all u think and talk abt is how great ur body is,how masculine u r and still dont get laid by girls(who aint deformed or fat) because of ur acne.

damn wrong boy.

u r an absolute pain.

ur attitude,ur sick mentality and ur cheap perception of women.

i couldnt stop myself from talking so rudely.

u;re that sick.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:41 pm

Well then maybe just the second option then. smile.png

LOL just kidding

But seriously bro, take a deep breath and then look at other people's pics on the site. While it may seem terrible to you, your acne is at about a 5/10 compared to some of the other people on this website.

You want more dates? Read my other post bud, like I said you need to just change your approach. Your thinking is badly skewed.

(My Previous Post)

I agree that acne on men is more noticeable because there's no makeup, but in my experience women are more willing to look past imperfections than men.

Most men do get turned on easy. It's in our genetics, it's how we developed, we truly can't help it. And yes, the majority of women think VERY differently compared to us.

What it means though is that you have to change your approach. I've talked to quite a few incredibly hot and intelligent girls, and the biggest thing they said is they don't like guys that see them just as a sex symbol. They know they're hot, and really don't always appreciate guys focusing on their looks. They want someone that appreciates their conversation, sees them as interesting, and likes to be around them when the deed is done.

You'd much better luck with the girl at the gym if you didn't go straight to "your butt is great" or "wanna do it" but instead tried to engage her in actual conversation.

As dudes, we usually see sex as the end game when we're in the mood. But most women want something more, and so in my experience they are a bit more forgiving. There are exceptions to everything, but that's just what I've seen.

MemberMember
(@tim714)

Posted : 05/21/2013 4:05 pm

I think the majority of people are their own biggest critics, I know I am. All my other flaws I can deal with though, this is so much harder because it's front and center, there's no hiding it. All Any of us can do is keep trying things until something works.

All I know is I would never think any less of a girl if she had acne.