Notifications
Clear all

Being A Virgin...

MemberMember
(@jamris12)

Posted : 06/15/2014 1:15 am

havent read most of the posts, so hopefully not being very repetitve, but i think theres a misconception that being a virgin as a woman in ur twenties is always a positive thing. i waited a while to lose mine, and i remember gettig judged for being a prude, childish, for being asexual, confused all types of things.

anyway, i dont mean to sound super preachy, but i am so glad i waited. i think its def a private, and intimate decision, and i personally was not ready as a 21 year old to be naked, pleasing someone, and having honest coversations about what types of things we wanted to try. everyone is different, and i do believe some young people are ready, but i certainly wasn't.

i think u will regret having sex with someone just for the simple reason of getting it over with. im not saying u have to love the person, but i think having respect for your sexual partner, and them having respect for u plays a big role.

MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 06/15/2014 4:06 am

I'm 19 going to be 20 in 4 months and I'm a virgin. The most I've ever done is kissed a few girls and hugs lol. I've never had a girlfriend either even when I had perfect skin and even though I had so many chances. But to be honest it's never really bothered me if it happens it happens lol if it doesn't then what can I do about it.

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 06/22/2014 7:01 am

havent read most of the posts, so hopefully not being very repetitve, but i think theres a misconception that being a virgin as a woman in ur twenties is always a positive thing. i waited a while to lose mine, and i remember gettig judged for being a prude, childish, for being asexual, confused all types of things.

anyway, i dont mean to sound super preachy, but i am so glad i waited. i think its def a private, and intimate decision, and i personally was not ready as a 21 year old to be naked, pleasing someone, and having honest coversations about what types of things we wanted to try. everyone is different, and i do believe some young people are ready, but i certainly wasn't.

i think u will regret having sex with someone just for the simple reason of getting it over with. im not saying u have to love the person, but i think having respect for your sexual partner, and them having respect for u plays a big role.

Well, I am completely sick of it. Due to my mental disorders it is for me "seemingly impossible" to get a relationship with a woman. Not because I don't want to, but because those bitches don't accept me for how I am.

People have always been hostile to me. Story of my life. It is exactly that, that caused my disorders in the first place. The prostitution route is my only option.

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 06/23/2014 3:05 pm

They're doing a MTV show on this... but for other reasons. If you are looking for "just" sex then pay up. Otherwise i would stop searching for sex directly. You only set yourself up.

MemberMember
(@hockeyfan99)

Posted : 06/23/2014 6:58 pm

Don't worry about it. It will happen eventually just don't seem desperate or anything.

All my friend talks about is girls and more girls even when we were at the beach the other day and it's just annoying.

Plus there are people who are in there early 20's (22,23) and they only just started getting a lot of girls. I don't think it's even all that like it's made out to be.

I personally would rather have a girlfriend then some hook ups