Notifications
Clear all

I feel so horrible. Acne is really ruining my self esteem. (pics)

MemberMember
(@acnemyenemy)

Posted : 11/21/2008 4:45 pm

I am new. I've been wanting to post on here for support, but never did. I finally did today...

I don't know why I'm breaking out non stop. I just got like 8 pimples or so out of no where on the left side of my face.

Left/fresh breakouts.

My right face is just recovering from the bad breakout. I have bad ones at the bottom of my chin/neck too..

Right/bad scarring.

I do not feel like going out to meet the world, I feel so self-conscious and ugly.

I am using PC's 2% BHA now but it's not helping.

MemberMember
(@elsewhere)

Posted : 11/21/2008 4:57 pm

The bravery you showed today by posting proves that you have the courage to continue on, no matter how much it hurts inside. I'm really glad you're here, the more people we have around us, the more we know we're not alone. This is important.

Keep talking, we're listening.

MemberMember
(@kypop)

Posted : 11/21/2008 5:15 pm

Hello. Don't think you're ugly!! I know someone may do ugly comment to you but you don't need to mind it. You'll be fine when your acne is gone. I mean I just thought you get hurt inside from acne. YOU DO REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE NOT ALONE AND EVERYONE TAKES CARE OF YOU HERE. I got a same experience. Actually, I got hurt my heart so many times and heard freakin ugly comment but my acne is almost gone by following the regimen. Now, no one do ugly comment. Trust me. I tried to get sucide because I hated the world, human and everything. Acne didn't leave me alone. You just need to go to the dermotologist and squeeze your acne at least 5 times. For the reason, your acne is now hiding from your skin. you need to get them out. Then, just follow the regimen.

YOU CAN SEARCH THE CLEANSER FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN, ACNE TREATMENT, AND MOISTURIZER THAT WON'T GET TROUBLE YOUR FACE.

FIGHTING WITH THE ACNE!!!

MemberMember
(@jimmyjammy)

Posted : 11/21/2008 6:59 pm

hey i've been through some terrible times due to acne and I know the effect it has on self esteem so well done for posting the pics. Being on this site will really help when you realise just how many of us are out there; we are here to listen! If the current regime your on isnt working its important that you find a regime that does work, go back to your derm or find some new products via this site........things can and will get better :D

MemberMember
(@i-am-snow)

Posted : 11/21/2008 8:17 pm

You have come to the right place my friend. You can find so much help and support here.

Always remember, there IS an end in sight. No one has severe acne forever.

MemberMember
(@ilovelife)

Posted : 11/22/2008 2:04 am

I dont know you personally...but my heart goes out to you. I hope you realize that you are a beautiful person because you are distinct from everone else and unique in your own way. I also hope that you find the strength in your times of hopelessness to endure the emotional pain that acne brings you. God Bless!

MemberMember
(@summerfalls)

Posted : 11/24/2008 6:42 am

Hi, my acne used to be worse than yours. stay strong and visit a dermatologist. your face will clear up and you'll be able to see the difference in about two months! :)

MemberMember
(@dare4change)

Posted : 11/24/2008 11:21 pm

keep hanging in there!! stay strong!

MemberMember
(@scracho-girl)

Posted : 11/25/2008 1:49 am

You were really brave showing these pictures. My skin is just like yours , maybe even worse. I know how you feel about it, it is terrible. I honestly hope we find a solution for it! ;)

MemberMember
(@anabolicslim)

Posted : 11/26/2008 4:32 pm

If you go to my gallery, you can see how shitty I looked before I started the regimen.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...i&img=30495

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...i&img=30494

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...i&img=30492

MemberMember
(@djh123)

Posted : 11/26/2008 5:04 pm

acnemyenemy

i have faith that simple words of hope can help how you're feeling. though i know they don't sometimes.~

you could probably get some makeup if you really wanted.

i dont wear makeup cuz im too lazy and it looks like crap when i apply it cuz i dont know how. haha

keep your head up you're still loved :)

MemberMember
(@gutskinaxis)

Posted : 02/06/2019 11:24 pm

You might not want to hear this because it won't be easy but if you really want to get rid of your acne and inflammation.

Eat a low carb diet. Keep it ridiculously simple at first. Eat meat and lots of salmon. Have spinach and olive oil. Sweet potatoes will most likely by okay too.

Try intermittent fasting, just a simple 12 hours to start then work your way up to 16. This means no eating right before bed and not when you first wake up either.

Go no fodmaps as well and extremely low sugar. Try this for just a week and see how you look/feel.

Also no dairy^^