Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Madina African Black Soap - Reviews

Madina African Black Soap
Brand: Madina

View Ingredients

Triclocarban.

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Fragrance, Glycerin, Cocoate Butter, Iron Oxide, Aloe Powder, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tocopherol Acetate.

Jameelah96
rinnnnaaaaamm

Laronda21
What happens when u use black soap with a retinoid?

Misswatson

pdm327
May I ask where you purchased yours and how you introduced it to your skin? Did you start right away and wash morning and night or did you ease into it gradually? I'm just trying to get insight before I dive head first, literally.

sdcook0315

pdm327

mizzys

Dearemily
If you have oily skin you should try using a less drying soap. Some people think drying your skin out will fight oil but it's the opposite. If your skin is dry it is going to produce MORE OIL to compensate for what it has lost. Oil fights oil. Try using good moisturizers and make sure you keep your skin nourished. You will soon see less oil. If you want to use this soap, I would recommend using a great moisturizer with it. It's a very drying soap.

Strangelady

mizzys
so what did you use after

ashiqat.aljana
U r right! The Same happened to me as well.

Strangelady
i went back to using my aveeno clear complexion soap. works wonders

psychedelicate
I just wanna add that it's been about a week since I started using African black soap and my PIH/scarring has noticeably decreased. It seems as if the scars, which for me are quite clumped together, is evening out. The texture of my skin is a lot smoother than before I started using the soap. I had a few small pimples since using the soap but nothing that hasn't been uncontrollable. It appears as though the soap really does target the problem areas well and gets deep into the skin. I'm not sure if it's the vitamin E that's active in the soap that's doing this but whatever it is I am eternally grateful for it. Here's to everyone getting their skin under control. Start with African black soap. I'm serious!

psychedelicate
So it's been about a month since I started using black soap and honestly the results are incredible. I went from having very defined and textured scars to light and faded scars. The texture of my skin has also dramatically improved. This is something everyone needs in their regimen.

PriscilaG8
Can you list the brand of the soap that you use?

[link removed]

psychedelicate
I can't add a link but just search "100% Natural Raw African Black Soap BAR, Organic, Unrefined GHANA west Africa" on eBay.

RichardBenjamin
funny.trmp
Rayna C

patlbi
Is it still keeping you clear?

kelbell812
kaylo

healthequalbeauty
Hello, I am not sure what type of African Black Soap you are using but maybe it is not pure African Black Soap. It is usually dark brown and easy to break off. We have an African Black Soap that is really working. Our son begin using it and it has cleared his face very well he is 15 too and also minimized breakouts. We are also having a 15 Days to Clearer Skin African Black Soap Challenge on our Facebook page. Our soap is only $3.00 a bar and you only break off or cut the piece that you need. It is completely natural and fragrance free. Take a look at the challenge and our website. I hope this helps. [link removed] https://[link removed]

Charidy Trevino
Try lemon oil for your dark spots!

miacostello
try the acne.org products! it was a lifesaver for me and you see results after a few uses

ilurking
I have the same problem my acne i was getting worst and worst I tried everything even pills and cream from the doctor and my face had bumps everywhere but when I had brought African Black Soap with Shea Butter it didn't work at first I had seen no improvement but i still use it everyday twice a day and I stop eating junk food and drink alot of water and use a little coco butter to moisturizer my face my acne start to clear away slowly it took time but it was clearing away so instead of drinking soda and eating junk food drink 8 cups of water everyday and I eat 4 cups of fruit everyday

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes