Aerobic Exercise (min. 15 min. daily) reviews

Aerobic Exercise (min. 15 min. daily)

Don't do it for your acne, do it for your overall wellbeing
Reviewed on October 31, 2017

As part of a lifestyle overhaul for me, my regular aerobic exercise certainly doesn't hurt anything. I cleanse my face before and after I exercise and while I can't know that it's the exercise that is doing it, my acne has lessened a bit. It's said that exercise stimulates blood flow to the skin and helps unclog pores through sweating, both of which are beneficial. I think the greatest benefit for me is the stress management effect of exercising, which can certainly lead to fewer acne breakouts. Since beginning my treadmill routine I am naturally less inclined to eat things I shouldn't due to not wanting to negate my workout efforts. Net effect = healthier body/mind and slightly fewer pimples.

Layla, Charlotte, NC
Reviewed on February 1, 2013

This isn't gonna work just by itself, think of it as a sort of supplment to things like the regimen. Since running/walking/swimming/yoga/tae kwon do everyday (I like to mix it up!) my skin has been looking better, my weight and stress levels have gone down, and I just feel better. I've been getting less whiteheads and my skin has a sort of healthy glow to it.

Reviewed on February 9, 2012

i excerise daily(running) and not only has it helped me on improving my acne but it also increased my overall health. i personally think everyone should be exercising at least 20 minutes a day

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org