Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Omega 100% Whipped Shea Butter - Reviews

Omega 100% Whipped Shea Butter
Brand: Omega

View Ingredients
100% Whipped Shea Butter.

RoseyPosey
In the same boat- got it as a gift and I like switching up my routine with new product to try, especially if it touts being organic. Maiga has made me break out the worst I've ever had in the past two weeks than in over 20 years. Have you any advice on how to fix it? Because I'm still struggling

User174136

Jkaplan
How did you deal with the bumps under your skin? I have some from using coconut oil, which I have never had in my life before so it's driving me crazy! They are little bumps that don't come to a head yet I can feel them there and they look like little red spots on my cheeks. I just want to take a needle and poke the ! Obviously that's a huge no no.

RoseyPosey
I have the same after using Maiga products. They honestly look like bug bites. Lol, my third comment left about this- any help??

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes