The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 328 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
The Acne.org Regimen

Read if you have ever hated your skin that much
Reviewed on December 9, 2016

Towards the end of the year in 2015, I don't know why my skin decided to break out so bad (college finals and stress?) but I remember crying to myself in the mirror from how "horrid" I looked. I tried accutane in high school twice and somehow keep breaking out. On top of that I've used proactive, witch hazel, face masks, tree oil (which if you are using please stop. I was advised to do so by my dermatologist since she said it increases your breakouts), etc. I got to the point where I started watching makeup tutorials on ways to cover up horrible acne.

I was advised by a friend that this was a great product and actually works unlike proactive. I gave it a shot, and I will never use anything else. My skin literally looks amazing. I started to notice I maintained and cleared up a good 90% of my acne in a month, after 3 months my skin looked great to a point where I wanted to help treat the scars. I've been using this for around 6 months, and yes I still have scars where my old acne was (definitely faded a good amount), and I break out a little here and there, but I only get 1 pimple at a time now versus 20. I don't wear foundation anymore with the need to "cover up" and "hide" everything. I wear foundation because I finally feel flawless in it. I stopped covering my hair on my face too because there is no longer anything to hide. For the first time in a long time, I feel confident and comfortable in my own skin.

So to whoever is reading and is debating whether or not they should pay so much money for face wash, if you've been in my shoes it is worth every cent. You should never have to feel scared and insecure about your skin. It's painful to be that person who has all the acne in a room of clear skin folks. Give this a try, stick to the directions, and I promise you'll get to a point where you don't feel the need to pick at your beautiful face ever again.

I'm 100% satisfied with this product.

HOLY GRAIL
Reviewed on December 9, 2016

I have gone through every product on the market to get rid of my acne - from neutrogena to clearsal face wash kit to cocoa butter, rosehip oil, tea tree oil skin care, clean and clear, every st ives face wash etc and nothing worked for me, i tried body shop and lush face masks which broke my out more because it was drawing out all my impurities. it got to the point where I didn't want to leave the house (even though my acne isn't serve I've always had clear skin so this freaked me out) so I was looking desperately for something to clear up my skin and came across acne.org from videos on YouTube, the thing that got me is that every review that was made isn't paid or sponsored and it's out of their own journey with this product and genuine thoughts. So although it was extremely pricey for me in Adelaide, South Australia to get this product ($91!) for the smallest kit of $44 (8 OZ) skin regime I thought it's worth a try as I've spent well over $500 anyway on products that have just ruined my skin more anyway. The st Ives blemish control did work for me in short term but due to it being harsh and exfoliating long term I ended up with scaring & big and sore pimples popping up on my chin, cheeks and forehead, as well as a lot of black heads. When i recived acne.org I followed it like my life depended on it, the first use was extremely odd as my face felt disgusting & I was so used to a deep scrub which I could feel rather than a soapy lather but I went with it, I then put on the treatment and a LOAD of moisturiser so my face didn't go dry! - I've seen a lot of reviews on this product making you dry and flakey but for me I have no flakeyness what so ever and it is only dry until I put on the moisturiser. Within the first 2 days I saw results and had the tiniest pimples ever with no pop ups, I used biore nose strips on my nose to remove black heads (my favourite product apart from acne.org!) and my face felt so much better on the third use (day after) I followed this for a short period time (only a few weeks) but my face is so much clearer than what it was and I am so grateful for acne.org THANK YOU !!!!!!!! Worth the $$$$$$

It made my acne worse
Reviewed on December 7, 2016

When i first heard about this product i was pretty skeptical because i don't have severe or cystic acne. I've used so many different products and spent hundreds of dollars trying to find something that works. So I decided to try it and for the first few days it worked okay. My skin is very oily and i thought these products would be good to control my oil. After the second week my skin was extremely dry after putting more than enough moisturizer on. My face was super red and burned so badly especially if i would sweat when i went to the gym or something. Everyone has different skin types but this definitely didn't work for me. Even after i finished using these products my face is still dry and painful. Overall, this product made my acne worse and redness more pigmented but this helped with my oily skin.

It's simple and it really works!
Reviewed on November 29, 2016

I have tried pretty much every high (and low) end brand to clear up my oily acne prone skin over the last 20 years and I have finally found a solution that works perfectly. My skin has gone from oily and bumpy with lots of blackheads to perfectly clear in a month. It is so smooth and blemish free I can't believe it. I followed the regime exactly and went through the stage where my skin was quite dry and flaky and I'm now out the other side with perfect skin - thank you so much!!!

just feels good
Reviewed on November 24, 2016

My moderate acne hasn't cleared up much in the 10 weeks I've been steady on the regimen, but my skin feels healthier and happier. Dryness is a downside, and I tan easier I guess with the moisturizer on just my face and jawline (tanline). Will continue to use and adding in the glycolic acid soon.

Keep it up!
Reviewed on November 20, 2016

It took 3 tries on the regimen to work. I kept returning when nothing else was working, and came to find that it just takes practice to master the techniques necessary to follow the regimen precisely. Eventually my skin cleared up almost entirely in 3 months after 10 years of suffering. I'm so grateful for this website and these products.

Change my life for the better!
Reviewed on November 18, 2016

I am a 16 year old teen who has never faced acne but for some reason this school year I had finally got really bad acne. I was super depressed I would not leave the house I had to always wear make up no matter I would always watch different people acne journey and that would give me motivation. I could never really look at my self in the mirror as I use to. So I tried EVERYTHING! Ice, drinking nothing but water, not going to fast food places, not touching my face, aloe Vera, toothpaste, pretty much anything you can think of and I would not see any improvement. So I just gave up. Later on i notice that one of my closest friend got rid of her acne so I asked her what she have used because I was super desperate and she recommended this acne.org kit so I thought to myself what the hell what could clearly mess up my face more if it didn't work so I ordered it on a Monday and I didn't receive it till Saturday it came really quick. So I have been using this for about 5 days so far and OMG I can see a HUGE change in my skin and feel all my bumps I had before have went down 10x smaller you can barely see them and feel so confident that I could actually LOOK at myself in the mirror. This product actually saved my life. But I do have to warn you that the side effects cause dryness. My lip area is SUPER dry but it's okay because I rather have a dry skin than have acne. So if you really are tired of having acne give this product a try.

Amazing product, shipping not so much
Reviewed on November 13, 2016

Products are amazing , helps me keep cystic acne at bay to an extent...however the shipping from the US to Malta does NOT take just 6-10 days , it takes around 3 weeks which i find is way too long for the extravagant fee i had to pay for shipping.

Life Saver
Reviewed on November 8, 2016

Let me start off by saying that I didn't follow the regime to a T. Instead of twice a day, I applied the benzoyl peroxide only once a day the majority of the time because I didn't like applying makeup over it. Despite this, my skin improved slowly but surely. As of right now it's been 4 months of application.

My skin acted up after I used foundation that had gone bad. My skin flared up and I was left ugly scars on my cheeks. After trying just about everything I came upon this treatment. When I first began my skin was left irritated. The benzoyl peroxide burned and the moisturizer burned even more, especially around the nose and mouth area. My skin was left very dry and putting on foundation became a flaky situation. I followed the instructions diligently but had yet to find any prominent results. The condition of my skin didn't change. It was still acting up and now it was dry as well. I considered dropping it, but since I still had a lot of the treatment left I kept going. This time I skipped my T zone plus my chin and only targeted my problem area, which were my cheeks.

My condition got better visibly, slowly. The bp stopped burning, the dryness became more manageable and my scars faded. I don't even remember when last I had a pimple. I only have three advice from my experience.

1. Be diligent in applying/washing off the benzoyl peroxide as advised (10-12 hours, no longer!).

2. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!

3. Be patient and monitor your skin. If it's working you'll see it (even the smallest visible improvement)

I'm not here to tell you that this product will work for everyone. But for the sake of your future skin, it's good to have patience with this treatment. You're not going to shed 20kg permanently in a few weeks, so don't expect to have flawless skin within that time either. Everything permanent is done over a long period, so just be patient and get to know your own skin.

Just didnt work for me
Reviewed on October 26, 2016

I have been using this product for almost a year now. At first it seen to work but then it just stopped. I continued using it but i got break outs just the same. Not only that my skin got very sensitive to the product, it burn so bad its almost unbearable. My skin is so dry after washing and using the bp to the point it feels as if its going to break. And adding the moisturizer is more torture as it burns my skin as well. Am very disappointing as i was hoping this would work for me.