The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.2/5 - 241 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
The Acne.org Regimen

The Regimen by Daniel Kern is simply put the best.
Reviewed on August 28, 2015

Anyone out there who has acne needs to get on this regimen. Three months in all I can say is that it is a miracle cure.

Best thing I could have done for myself!
Reviewed on August 27, 2015

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING from Pro Activ, to drugstore, to natural, to prescription and NOTHING worked. I started using acne.org and was feeling a bit discouraged at first as my skin got so dry I could hardly stand it and I felt embarrassed to go in public with my flakey face. THIS PASSES; your skin will adjust to the peroxide in about one months time and from there on our you will see massive results.

I could not believe how incredibly this cleared up my skin. It got rid of all those nasty little bumps under my skin, all the blackheads on my nose, and prevents breakouts 9/10. (I do get a small pimple here and there from time to time but nothing that doesn't go away within one day!)

I would recommend this to anyone who has lost hope. Splurge on this product and treat yourself to an incredible new face. You will not be disappointed that you tried this product!

Things to keep in mind:

You MUST be patient with the regimine as your skin may get worse before it gets better but it WILL get better.

FOLLOW THE STEPS CLOSELY if you want results! The regimine is pretty strict and it can be time consuming.

Don't lose hope if you don't see results right away as this system takes time to work. You won't see perfect skin in a couple weeks. It may takes moths for your complexion to be perfectly clear!

DO TRY IT! I was desperate and it helped, along with Vitamin B5
Reviewed on August 21, 2015

Do try it: after doing antibiotics for some time (killed my stomach and didn't help), duac, tezorac, etc you name it, I accidentally came across this vitamin and my skin is finally getting back to normal!!! I'm in my 30 and always had problems with acne but two years ago, something out normal happened: the breakouts were all over my face, very painful and never ending. I tried both dermatologists and natural remedies - all in vain. My goal at that point was just to contain them, knowing perfectly well that my face will never look the same.

But 6 months ago, I first tried the regimen: cleanser and benzoyl peroxide are great but moisturizer stings like hell and doesn't help with dryness. My skin was getting better or rather under control BUT it is only when I started taking 4x500mg of Pantothenic Acid (B5) I stopped having new break outs!!!

Right now, I use [link removed] cleanser, peroxide, Glycolic acid moisturizer (works great) + 2-4 capsules of 500mg of Panthothenic Acid. I still have occasional break outs BUT considering how bad it was, I consider this a miracle. All of my friends tactfully notice that my skin has gotten so much better, although I still have all the scars! I'm working on it now but at least there is some light at the end of the tunnel!

DO TRY this vitamin. I've read the reviews and was concerned about the hair loss. I was willing to take my chances and I'm GLAD I did. No side affects! I try to minimize the dosage now when I'm doing better but still afraid to stop taking it altogether (I'm that paranoid of acne coming back!)

Hope it'll help you as well!

Product Delivers!!
Reviewed on August 20, 2015

I've had systic acne my whole life, it has been mostly manageable up until a few months ago after turning 50 it got worse with the onset of menopause, I was so desperate was thinking about going on the hard core substitute for Accutane, came across a review on youtube, went straight to Amazon and ordered, it has only been four days and I am already seeing results, it has cleared up areas that have been active with acne for over a month, you have to follow the direction religiously!! It is not over drying my skin, and the moisturizer keeps my oily skin under controll, I no longer have to use an expensive oil absorbing mattafier before I apply my make up.

test
Reviewed on August 19, 2015

I had adult acne for over 10 years. I spent a lot of money on skin (face) treatments, from dermatologists to over the counter products. I was just searching for something to keep my acne at bay. I can't ever remember a time during those years that I haven't had acne. My face was covered in dark marks that my acne would leave behind and the cycle kept on repeating itself. Nothing ever really worked until I started using acne.org regimen. It has been 5 months now since I started using this product and I know it works. I'm happy to say that I have clear glowing skin now and other people noticed too. As a woman, appearance means a lot!! Thank you Acne.org for ending my search of achieving beautiful skin. I will keep spreading the word of your wonderful work/ products.

Wow! My search is over...
Reviewed on August 17, 2015

Good
Reviewed on August 13, 2015

I've tried Proactive, which is similar to The Regimen, and I got very similar results. It works pretty well, no doubt, but I'd rather have something that I can use long-term and the ingredients, I feel, are not safe for prolong use. When stopping use, my acne got worse, but I feel that it's a chore to rely on ingredients such as Benzoyl Peroxide on a daily basis to rid of acne. A natural remedy would be more beneficial, in my opinion. The Regimen, same as Proactive, also made my face red, which never subsided after continual use. Neither Proactive nor the Regimen rid of my acne - only reduced it by some. I followed the Regimen, as closely as possible, but the results weren't as others had experienced.

The best!
Reviewed on August 13, 2015

I have been using this product for about 2weeks now and the result is incredible. I'm not gonna lie I did had my miserable moment at first when I started using it. The first week of using my breakout got worse and my skin got really dry and flakey. I wouldn't even want to go outside for people to see my face. I was miserable I got stress out. But after fees day of continued use I saw that my acne was going away and I got less dry and flakey skin. I'm still at the less dry and flakey stage of the regime right now but I think it's worth it. I'm just so happy my pimples or acne is going away after trying numerous products like x-out, proactive and many other drugs store products. This has so far been my best decision ever. I so recommend this product for anyone. All you have to do is stay true to yourself and go through the first month even if you think the product is not working trust me when I said the first week was a killer for me. Some days the flakey ness was so bad that I used a toothbrush to brush it off and it actually did help on my part. for some it might take about two months to see results and I'll tell it's worth the try.

I gave this a four yet because my skin is still some dry and flakey but I know it will go away.

Thanks and I hope this help someone.

Wish I never started using this product.
Reviewed on August 12, 2015

I was DESPERATE. I wanted my acne to be gone for good so I did my research and after trying numerous products (that never seemed to work) I stumbled upon "the regimen". I lasted about a week just researching the product and seeing videos from people who have bought the it; since they were all satisfied and claimed they had amazing results, I went ahead and bought it. It just made my acne worst. I started getting acne in places around my face that I wouldn't normally get. Now I am in no way bashing the product I am just writing this because when i bought the product there seemed to barely ( if any) have any "bad" reviews. Also I am aware that there is a certain way the product should be put on and all that but sadly for me it just didn't work. All in all, some products dont work on everyone and this definitely did not work for me. GOOD LUCK!

by michelleleb on 08/27/2015 05:12
This product brings all acne under the skin to the surface before it clears it up! That is what I found happened to my face too! Don't lose hope. You must be persistent for about a month and a half before you start seeing real results and about 4-6 months before your face will be 100% clear! This stuff isn't a one week miracle but it certainly is a miracle is you're patient with it and go through the annoying breakouts and dry skin first!
by michelleleb on 08/27/2015 05:12
Seeing results within 4 days
Reviewed on August 10, 2015

I had very light acne as a teenager. I started to use proactive which dried my skin out terribly, made my face red & made my acne worse! I now have moderate acne because of it. But Im on the regimen for 4 days now & im seeing crazy results. I never thought this would work so fast. Now I have less acne. The redness on my face is also gone, the dark spots are fading slowly. This is the only product that helped me. I tried steroids, Birth control, more meds, even went to a dermatologist to take out all my pimples(it made it worse btw) I spent so much money trying to find the product that actually works. THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS. I definitely recommend this product. Thank you so so so much for this product!