The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.2/5 - 259 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Skin is dry and flaky!
Reviewed on February 10, 2016

I have had acne for probably 5 years. I'm a sophomore in high school and my acne has turned me into the most antisocial person you'll ever meet, because I'm so embarrassed to be in public where I know all anyone looks at is my skin. I decided to try something new because my proactiv plus just wasn't doing the trick. I had been using it for a long time and still just wasn't consistently clear. I have been using the regimen for almost 3 weeks now and my skin is disgusting. My acne is worse than it was, but that isn't the biggest issue. It is so dry than my face is flaking. It's really embarrassing and uncomfortable. I ordered the jojoba oil yesterday because I heard that might help. I'll post again after seeing if that works!

My Holy Grail
Reviewed on February 5, 2016

I used to have small zits all over my forehead, cystic acne on the hallows of my cheeks, pimples on my chin and scarring through out my face. Ive been on the regimen for about 4 months and my skin is clear! My scarring is gradually getting better and I've never been happier. Although my only concern is that I cannot apply any type of liquid foundation or bb cream to my face because all of a sudden it looks like my whole face is peeling away. I apply the correct amount of moisturizer and I even attempted to lighten up on the amount. I follow the instructions carefully but I'm beginning to get concerned. Anyone know how to fix this?

YES YES YES
Reviewed on February 4, 2016

Let me just start by saying, if you're not convinced on buying this product, but it now!

I was 16 in the second semester of my junior year and I started to get acne. Not to bad but by my senior year it was really bad. No one ever made fun of me because I had acne but I knew people saw it. Although it was moderate acne I still got bad zits some times. I would be ashamed to talk to people really close up or even look at them while we were talking. I know it sucks. Any way so one day I decided to finally sit down and browse for an actual acne remedy that worked! And guess what I found it. I think I remember typing "acne" in googled search box and bam ! Acne.org! I looked into this product just like you did ! And 97% of the reviews were great.

The first Day i used the product my face felt fine. When i woke up the next day it didn't look to different. I used it for about 4 days then the dry skin. It really sucked ! But I saw improvement so I stuck at it. Then I got a really good job at a cancer hospital and I had to start going to work at 8:00. Not only did it take forever to do my favs looked like a shade of red when I would get to work and it was kinda bad. But by lunch time it would be fine. Then when my fave got mostly clear I just started using the product only at night time and my face is better then ever!! I thank god for blessing me WITH a clear face everyday and I don't think I'll ever go away from this product !!! I hope to see some new products soon maybe more facial creams or oils or maybe even another line up of a regimen ! Anyways thank you acne.org regimen ! For giving me my set esteem back.

Fantastic
Reviewed on February 1, 2016

Now, to begin. I'm a 16 year old high school Junior. The first encounter with acne was my freshman year of high school at the beginning of summer. It was just a view zits so I brushed it off thinking no big deal. Near the start of school, my acne took an explosive turning point. Zits and cysts began forming everywhere. I started becoming desperate and ashamed of my face. Going to into public, I'd always wear a hoodie to shield my face. I've used every possible home remedie. Some did have effect, but not enough to stop my acne. It would comeback more stronger. Then about 2 months ago I discovered the regimen. I'm not really a skeptical kind of guy. I was pretty impulsive ordering it immediately. After purchase and arrival, I tried it. Worked great at first, but I had a problem picking zits, I eventually stopped and let the acne regimen do its thing. It definitely cures acne, I mean I still have some breakouts, but nothing too noticeable. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because of the obnoxious dry skin. Beware the dry skin.

Worst mistake ever!! 😖😖
Reviewed on January 31, 2016

If there is anything i regret more than anything in this world is buying this product. Worst mistake of my life. Bought this product 3-4 months ago and my acne has drastically gotten worse. i tried inboxing the acne.org team to find out what could be wrong and all they did was ignore me. I have decided to use up all the product since it was so damn expensive but that is the first and last time buying this. I feel conned and i have warned all my friends who were to buy it against buying it. My acne is so bad right now i cannot believe it. I was so excited when i ordered this product. I felt like i could fly halfway and meet the plane flying this product to me as i could not wait to use it and i was 100% certain that my acne journey would finally come to an end. Now all i do is look at my face and shed tears 😪😪😪

by 489081_1443953490 on 02/03/2016 22:06
For some it could take less than 3-4 months to see results. Others more.. In my case I was lucky to see my skin clear around 3 months. I wish you the best in this regimen and I know exactly how you feel but if it helps maybe keep trying it and if that doesn't work then I'd recommend a dermatologist.. Best of luck!
DISAPPOINTED!!!
Reviewed on January 31, 2016

Im 16 years old,and Ive been having acne since i was 14 and it wasnt serious it was just a couple on my forehead and cheeks,i used benzoyl peroxide and it did help but very slow,after using it for more than a year i decided to put an end to my acne and bought this kit which made it a lot WORSE,like A LOT,im so pissed right now,i wish i could go back to december and never bought this crab,it ruined my whole face in a MONTH,i dont even feel confident going outside!!!

by 489081_1443953490 on 02/03/2016 22:03
It may get worse before it gets better. Everyones skin is different. Please do not get discouraged and keep using it.
Success in Hartford, WI
Reviewed on January 12, 2016

After buying and trying several products to no avail, I bought your regimen. After 4 weeks, my daughter has a clear face! We are so very happy to have found this website and the products you sell. The moisturizing lotion does not work well for her skin type, but she has substituted my L'Bri gentle moisturizer and that has done the trick. The Cleanser and Benzoyl Peroxide you sell are the bomb! Thank you!

1st week
Reviewed on January 11, 2016

Its my first week and seems like is working I'll come back in a month.

Not for me
Reviewed on January 10, 2016

I have struggled with moderate/severe cystic acne since I was 12 (I'm currently a 31 y.o. female). I followed this regimen exactly for 4 months with absolutely no improvements in my skin. If you have hormonal acne, this may not work for you.

Will never go back
Reviewed on December 26, 2015

Well, let me start by saying that I'm a 23 year old female and I have had acne since I was about 9 (around the time I got my first period). I also have a skin picking condition that I'm sure many of you are familiar with (dermatillomania) where I compulsively pick my skin, not just acne but everywhere. So the road has been long. I've never had really severe cystic acne (but I do often get cysts), however I had/have moderate acne made much worse by hours spent picking at my face daily.

I got bullied very severely for my face in elementary and middle school so believe me when I say I've tried everything to get rid of acne. Oxypads, accutane, antibiotics, proactiv, all the drugstore regimens, Clinique, baking soda, lemon juice, plain water... You name it, I've tried it. Since high school, I was teetering between "screw it I give up cause nothing will work on my face" and "screw it I'll try anything because I have nothing to lose".

About 5 months ago, I took the plunge and ordered the acne.org regimen. I've known about it forever but was reluctant to try it because I just figured it would either work for a week and stop working or not work at all like all the other things I tried. Let me tell you, if I had pictured myself going in public without a full face of makeup 5 years ago I likely would have laughed at myself and then cried at the thought of it. I never wear makeup now. I will never stray from this product.

That being said, it has had its ups and downs and now I'm in a good place and have found a routine that works for me.

In the first month, it was amazing. It cleared my skin so quickly I thought I was in a dream.

End of the first month, the flakes started coming. Let me tell you, this was a bit of a nightmare. I kept reading reviews saying that they go away after several weeks and they seemed to be getting worse for me. My skin was so scaly and just covered in tiny tiny flakes that I couldn't get off. I had to moisturize multiple times a day. But I was still clear of acne. Also keep in mind I likely started with too much BP because I have used it before and I know my skin can handle it. So I recommend you follow the directions strictly.

About 2 months in, I tried the AHA. I'll just be short and sweet and say it's not for me. I used tiny amounts and my face looked and felt like it was going to burn right off. It also had no benefit that I could see. So I just stopped using it.

Cue cetaphil moisturizer + jojoba oil. One time I was at work and my skin was SO dry and I had no moisturizer on me so I ran to the drugstore next to my work and grabbed cetaphil lotion randomly which I had never tried (why I do these things I don't know). It felt thick and I didn't like it as much as the acne.org moisturizer but it was better than nothing. I put the cetaphil away that night kept using the regimen as it is (with a few drops of jojoba oil in the moisturizer). Then one night I ran out of acne.org moisturizer (and of course because I'm stupid, I didn't order more so I had none coming). My face was still insanely flakey so I said what the hell, let's try this cetaphil again.

And here we are 5 months later, happy and satisfied. The cetaphil is a bit greasy but you need that thick lotion to combat the drying from the BP. Even if you have oily skin, believe me.... The BP will dry you out. I was very surprised at that. However, with the cetaphil my face is still clear but I only have to moisturize morning and night. No flakes.

Of course, me, being stupid, I had to try and fix something that works wonderfully. A few days ago, I didn't want to pay shipping on cleanser (I live in Canada) so I thought hey I'll try one of the other cleansers Dan recommends! I tried Olay foaming facial cleanser and pretty much overnight I broke out bad. I ordered the acne.org cleanser right away and once I got back on my I routine, I was clear again. So I will never stray.

Acne.org cleanser and BP + cetaphil moisturizer with a drop of jojoba oil is my holy grail regimen. My skin has never looked like this except when I was a little kid. Another trick I use now: on a popped pimple, blister band aids or polysporin ointment instead of letting it scab up. Heals it up SO much quicker and you don't get in the cycle of picking, forming a scab, picking the scab, etc.

I never review products but I'm so happy with this and with my recent cleanser fiasco, I finally realized that this is for sure THE product for me.

Tl;dr. It works. If you've tried everything and nothing has worked and you're willing to give up OR try anything at this point, just try it.