The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 372 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Only Product That Has Worked
Reviewed on July 22, 2017

Out of the thousands of treatments for acne that I have tried first-hand, only Acne.org has resulted in lasting results where my skin has been clear. I went through steroid shots, chemical peels, thousands of face-washes and more, and none of them have worked. I normally do not write product reviews, but this was so effective that I was forced into action. A huge thank you to acne.org.

Great
Reviewed on July 21, 2017

This product has helped my acne so much! I've been struggling with acne for years an was prescribed everything but this was the only thing that worked.

Helped for a while
Reviewed on July 20, 2017

I've had acne, as in pimples and many clusters of little forehead bumps, ever since I was eleven. I started using the Regimen exactly how Dan said to use it. Within a few months my skin was almost flawless and continued getting better and better. But after a little over a year I started to notice my skin breaking out on my cheeks, a place where it never had before. A few months go by and my chin starts getting acne, followed up by my nose. By that time, my skin also began to have layers of oil on it only a couple hours after washing it in the morning. But just in case, I continued using the products. Recently, whilst my chin and cheeks are still covered in acne, my horrible small bumps on my forehead, along with plenty of larger pimples, have returned. It is just about worse than ever, and I'm seeking the help of apple cider vinegar next.

Amazing!!!
Reviewed on July 19, 2017

I cant say enough about these products...i recently had a hysterectomy sending my HORMONES out of control acne all over my face i tried everything over the counter and then found THIS!!!! my face has cleared up 100%%%%%%% with the exceptions of 1 pimple here and there but rarely and once i treat them it doesn't last long about 3 days and its gone GONE!!! Now how to get rid of some acne scars?

love love love this product just reordered my cleanser since its the first to go.

by AdvancedSieve on 07/24/2017 13:50
use bio oil
so upset
Reviewed on July 9, 2017

when i started this product i was so excited because i had seen a youtubers video saying it changed her life. after one month nothing happened. after two months my skin was horrific. i had more acne scars then i had ever in my life, and i was so broken out i was embarrassed to go out in public... ever. i cried myself to sleep because i finally had hope for clear skin, and after the money i spent with no results, i am truly saddened and disappointed.

IT REALLY WORKS! LEGIT!!
Reviewed on July 8, 2017

At first I was so skeptical about spending so much money on products that may not even help my skin. But recently my skin became so bad, I had no choice. To be honest....BEST choice I made! No kidding. At first it wasn't working so I gave half my products to a friend and she said she saw the results within a week!...so I started using it again but this time I went by the instructions. Turns out it wasn't working the first time because I wasn't following the steps correctly. It's been exactly 1 whole week today, since I started and my severe acne are all gone. All that's left are the scars and a few break out. I'm surprised that it cleared my bad acne within a week! I'm so happy and don't feel as insecure as before, THANKYOU so much acne.org, these products have helped me so much and it's only been a week!! I'm so excited and looking forward to what my skin will look like in 3 months time!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

NOTHING SPECIAL
Reviewed on June 29, 2017

Didn't help for my mild to severe acne. Might work on skin that doesn't break out a lot

I already know that it's curing my acneโ™ฅ๏ธ
Reviewed on June 26, 2017

Hi, I'm from SriLanka. I've actually never had acne during my teenage years but after leaving school, for some reason i started getting acne. They were not severe or inflammed but some mild acne where i could easily get rid of using a neutrogena facial cleanser. I was used to be a heavy makeup lover I kept on trying different methods. I was moving between estee lauder double wear and revlon colorstay foundations. Something went wrong somewhere and my acne began to become little worse than before. When I found that there was nothing neutrogena could do, i went to a dermatologist where i was prescribed with doxycycline tablets along with adapalene. It cured my acne to be honest but it was little late when i got to find that if i stop taking doxy that my acne would reappear. I had clear skin for almost 6-7 months even after i stopped the treatment but my acne returned as if they're going take some revenge on me.

I did everything I could except for going back to a dermatologist cause I really didn't want to take any oral medication because i felt that it somehow affected my monthly cycle during that time. So even when my mom was insisting me to go for a dermatologist i kept on searching alternate ways of battling against my acne. I tried almost every DIY method that's been popular on youtube. Facial cleansers/scrubs/masks/ayurvedic methods etc etc. I remember i used benzac AC 5% on my acne for a month listening to my best friend but that only burned and peeled my skin off like crazy so thinking back about benzoyl peroxide was a huge NO NO for me .

Onedayi accidentally came across a forum in MUA where many people were swearing upon a thing called "The Regimen by acne.org" I was curious i kept on reading and went on YouTube to search on it. The result was tons of success stories of the regimen users. I found that it has benzoyl peroxide too. It made me think twice but i decided to make the choice because i had nothing to loose. When people used to ask me about my acne almost everyday (except my boyfriend) it was really stressful. I ordered the regimen starter pack and received it only last week .

Been using it for five days now. I'm already seeing a big difference. My bumps have reduced to a great extent. I don't flake severely because my skin is sort of used to benzoyl 5% strength so it can tolerate 2.5% easily. However i can feel my acne healing gradually . It's still the 6th day but I'm really happy that I decided to give this a try in the end. Thank you very much Dan. You found a miracle product. I'm waiting for a month and then will use AHA as per instructions. I ordered jojoba oil and AHA so waiting for them to arrive here soon. Acne.org customer officers are also very supportive i got all responses for my email queries. Thank you again acne.org. I have a hope now. I know I'm going to end this battle soon :) i will keep on buying this miracle product for maintenance(once I'm totally clear from my acne)

*****if you really want this to work pls make sure that you stay away from heavy make up (atleast for a while) let your skin be free from other chemicals , if you really want to use makeup try mineral makeup so it won't give your skin that heavy feeling :) i know it works this way because when i was going through my dermatologist prescription on previous occasion i did not use make up and i healed faster than he assumed :) hope this helps

Love it!
Reviewed on June 25, 2017

Bottom line this stuff really works! Ive tried many acne products but this one yield the most results hands down. I have moderate acne and this product cleared up my cheeks as well as reduced the redness drastically. I just ordered some more! Look out acne, hello clear skin!

saved my confidence
Reviewed on June 22, 2017

Before I started on this regimen I tried a lot of stuff that didn't work. My confidence was terrible and I was always sorry for myself and tried to hide my face in public. It takes patience with this regimen but after 3 months my skin was fabulous and clear. I did though change the moisturiser to a more moisturising one and the cleanser because it ran out and the shipping to Denmark is quite expensive. I'm so thankfull for this regimen tho!!!