The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 317 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
The Acne.org Regimen

Feel confident in your own skin
Reviewed on September 22, 2016

I've had my fair share with the depression and lack of confidence that acne can bring. I tried everything from Retin-a to epiduo to even natural products like Lush. This is the only thing that cleared my skin, and when I say cleared I mean I only get one pimple very rarely. I'm going to try and make this short and sweet, so please if you're considering buying this product just do it. If you're sick of having acne bring you down I highly recommend it. This truly gave me my confidence back

Thank You Acne.org!!!
Reviewed on September 18, 2016

So after using the Acne.org regimen for about 3 months now, I've decided to drop by and write my review. This regimen has SAVED MY SKIN and I am very grateful for that! I started using the regimen on 5th June. First, for the cleanser, its recommended to use 2 pumps each time but I only use less than half a pump, lather it well and its cleanses well! I love the cleanser because I find it so mild I don't feel any stretchy feeling after washing! Skin feels soft and supple! So I'm on my third month now and I've yet to finish my 8 oz cleanser! Next, for the benzoyl peroxide treatment, for the first month I used it 2 pumps every time and it didn't burn/sting/extremely dry my skin at all. I started seeing results really like just after 2 weeks. After 1 month my skin cleared up pretty well so for maintenance, I started using 1 pump every time. The same goes for the moisturizer! After 1 month+ I started adding the acne.org 10% AHA into my routine. Oh yes btw one thing I don't like is the price! For a Malaysian like me the currency conversion rate is so high plus the shipping fees! Not budget friendly for a college student, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion! My skin now remains clear with like 1-3 breakouts once in like a month? I used to break out regularly like every day on areas such as my cheeks and forehead. I'll post a before and after pic in the succeee story so if you're interested to see my results, go see! :D

Works
Reviewed on September 17, 2016

Product seems to work but shipping is an absolute joke. Paid $12 for expedited shipping which still took 7 business days.

It works!
Reviewed on September 8, 2016

This is the only treatment that we found that worked for my teenage son! Over the course of two years, he's tried everything except Accutane - which he couldn't use due to a liver issue. But he's tried light therapy, laser therapy, aesthetician, strict dietary restrictions, antibiotics, dermatologists, and all Rx and OTC topicals known to man. As a last resort, I said "Let's try this" - he was hesitant as he was sure it was going to be like all the others, but to our surprise, it actually worked to clear him up! He had moderate acne, not super severe acne, but it was enough that we spent thousands of dollars trying to find the right treatment. He felt like two days after starting the treatment, he was noticing a difference. It probably took a good 2 months for it to completely clear up. And his skin looked great! It was actually smooth! I never thought his skin would look so great again! Very thankful we found acne.org!

made my skin worse
Reviewed on September 7, 2016

I been using the regimen for one month already and my acne is getting worse. My skin got very dry and started to peel a lot . It looks ugly when i try to cover up the dryness and peeling. I reduced the application to using it every other day hope it works. I have dry skin as well so maybe this will not work for me either. Im so turned off by this product that made my skin worse than it already was.

by aringa on 09/13/2016 20:26
You need to read everything on this site... are you using it as its written on instructions? Its normal that you are peeling....
acne regimen
Reviewed on September 2, 2016

The Acne regimen is an absolute miracle. I only been on the regiment for a little over a month now, and my skin looks better than it ever has. My confidence has been restored and i don't feel ashamed about my skin anymore. I didn't have severe acne but i did have hyper pigmentation and it is slowly fading away . I feel as if I don't have to cover my face up with makeup anymore, and that truly makes me happy. Finding this acne regimen is such a blessing to me and I am so thankful because i'm able to feel pretty again.

10 Weeks and no improvement
Reviewed on August 31, 2016

I follow the regimen diligently and I use AHA. My acne is just as bad as it was before, plus all my scars last way longer. It's very aggravating, because Dan guarantees that it will work for you if you follow the steps. I had complete faith in this because of that, and it was incredibly depressing when I got no results.

Best acne product there is!!
Reviewed on August 31, 2016

Wow!! I've only used this stuff for one week and totally convinced! Best product ever! Kinda strong, but who cars, its actually working:,) So happy, can't wait to see furthermore results. Thanks acne.org!

Hurts too much
Reviewed on August 26, 2016

I knew when I was buying the product that it would dry out my skin and make it red for the first couple of weeks, but it dried out my skin to the point that I was constantly in pain and my acne was actually getting worse. If you have sensitive skin, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Thumbs all the way up
Reviewed on August 26, 2016

I've tried every product under the sun including two rounds of Accutane, acne always came back. This regimen is the BEST REGIMEN I've ever came across. You follow the exact directions, and week after week you WILL notice a difference. I'm really happy with this regimen. I feel normal. I don't have to put a pound of make up to hide my skin, let alone feeling like hiding from the world. I'm so glad I gave this a chance. It's been a year and a half and this is a part of my DAILY routine. Just a heads up - GET WHITE PILLOW CASES! It will bleach any colored sheets & pillow cases.. but clear skin is SO worth it. Remember there is NO cure for acne - not even Accutane - the key to clearer skin is consistency, patience, and FAITH that it will get better. I hope that all of my fellow acne suffers get clear because I know how it can take over your life. You will feel so free when it goes away!

by MagieMagana on 08/31/2016 07:12
I totally agree! I spent 500 dollars on this oro gold cream and suck. This stuff is the deal:)