Tea Tree Oil reviews

Tea Tree Oil

Tea tree oil is defined by international standard ISO 4730 (2004) ("Oil of Melaleuca, Terpinen-4-ol type"), which specifies levels of 15 components, which are needed to define the oil as "tea tree oil."

Among over 98 compounds contained in the oil, terpinen-4-ol is responsible for most of the antimicrobial activity.

Tea Tree Oil

Natural and Anti-Bacterial- I love it!
Reviewed on February 6, 2017

I love tea tree oil and pretty much any product with tea tree in it! It always leaves me feeling clean with the knowledge that I haven't applied multiple chemicals to my face! I dot on spots or add a drop to my moisturiser for it's acne fighting effects.

Works like a Charm!
Reviewed on January 23, 2017

I was using benzoyl peroxide as a spot treatment for nearly 7 months and it didn't seem to really do a whole lot. I did start by putting it all over my face and that really made my face irritated and much worse ,so thats when I started using it as a spot treatment. Someone recommended using tea tree oil as a spot treatment recently and I was skeptical , I tried it like twice and gave up and went back to benzoyl peroxide. 4 days ago I got rid of all the bp and said screw it , I want to use more natural products on my face . And it really does WORK! It dries my pimples out better then the bp did . The only thing I really don't love about it is that it makes the area around the pimple very red. Other then that I would suggest trying this out before bp to anyone :)

Super
Reviewed on January 22, 2017

Tea Tree Oil is great. Everyone's skin is so different. I have tough skin but my skin can't take clarisonic. Go figure. Good luck !I am highly recommended.

Super Star
Reviewed on January 22, 2017

Except I want to add that i want sunscreen as well. Does the cover girl moisturizer tall are talking about have sunscreen in it? If not, then what r some good tinted oil-free moisturizers that r non-comedic and have sunscreen.

Great Works
Reviewed on January 22, 2017

Works great as a spot treatment. I leave it on overnight on inflamed spots and by the next morning, I can bet that the pimple will be much smaller and not noticeable. On acne prone or inflamed areas such as my jawline, I would dilute tea tree oil with water and dab it lightly on the area. I no longer purchase BP as the effects of tea tree oil are exactly the same, and feels less harsh and drying on my skin than BP.

Great
Reviewed on January 22, 2017

Whenever I had a stubborn pimple, I just ice it down and then use a quip and place tea tree oil on the pimple bout 3 times a day. It's completely gone in like 2 days. Works every time.

Tea Tree Oil Really Rocks
Reviewed on January 19, 2017

I really love tea tree Oil as they are so natural and don't have any complications. Organic Tea tree oils works both as beauty regimen and as a healing or say powerful gem that must be kept in every home. I would say that I am not really the type of guy who has been into acne or any other fungal infections but I would always keep one at home. My perfect buddy for face problems is always Keeva Tea Tree Oil because it never fail to amaze me but of course Organic Tea tree Oil is always there for me as well for some other skin issues that I may and my family may have. I would say, it is always worth keeping.

by Rashna1 on 01/22/2017 02:31
keeva Tea Tree Oil is really helpful to cure my acne problem. It took only few days to get recovered. I am really thankful to your valuable comment which help me to look amazing.
by bigmen22 on 01/22/2017 03:01
I have mixed feelings regarding TTO. i'm use 100% tea tree oil, undiluted. on behalf of me it appears to figure best on either cysts terribly timely in their life cycle, or when they need popped. It appears that it would filter the matter cyst however a lot of very little cysts pop where I place it. i do not assume it agrees with my skin or i'll be allergic to that, that may be a shame as a result of i prefer natural treatments!
by david926 on 01/22/2017 03:09
keeva Tea Tree Oil is absolutely useful to cure my skin {problem|skin condition|inflammatory disease} problem. It took solely few days to urge recovered. i'm very glad to your valuable comment that facilitate ME to appear wonderful.
by Rupak kafle on 01/22/2017 04:38
I had moderate to serve ache and I tried many products but nothing helped. Tea tree oil gave me a big relief after I tested it for some days. Tea tree oil is ntiseptic,anti fungal and anti inflammation and It is best for ache relief.
by Rupak kafle on 01/22/2017 04:38
by Shabnam128 on 01/22/2017 05:52
This tea is very effective to cure acne problems. It works very well in my skin. It takes some time to recover my acne but it is very effective, slow but legit product. I am not sure to use this product at first but after reading your valuable comment I decided to use this product. Thanks for your good and honest comment.
by paulM on 01/22/2017 10:04
Yes, Jonathan I really agree on your good review about amazing Organic tea tree oil, it helped me to get out of huge skin problem of mine, which I’ve been suffering from long time, I really want to give thanks to Keeva Tea Tree oil.
by rose lara on 01/22/2017 11:12
Keeva Tea Tree oil is fantastic and very helpful to cure any skin problems. i just used only few days got recovered.now i am very happy and recommend to every one, keeva tea tree oil is best for ache relief also.I really want to give thanks to Keeva Tea Tree oil.
by Taslima Akter on 01/22/2017 12:46
Keeva Tea Tree oil is fantastic and very helpful to cure any skin problems.This tea is very effective to cure acne problems. It works very well in my skin. It takes some time to recover my acne but it is very effective product.I just used only few days got recovered.now i am very happy and recommend to every one, keeva tea tree oil is best for ache relief also.I really want to give thanks to Keeva Tea Tree oil.
by AMANDHU N on 01/24/2017 03:44
I have gone through a lot of different products in my life but I haven't really found one that I really like. When you first put it on it does have a cooling affect, but it subsides fairly quickly. It really leaves my skin so soft and not oily the next day. I normally exfoliate my skin daily but with this oil I don't have to. I am very happy with this tea tree oil and will continue to use it to fix my skin issues.
by Sarika Yeasmin on 01/24/2017 05:00
Keeva Tea Tree oil is very amazing product. I think this product is great working than any other product. I already used this product and get a big soloution. In a word, this product is changed my life. I am really very thankful for your comment. At least this product is really working!!
Classic spot treatment
Reviewed on January 16, 2017

I imagine this as spot treatment for acne back in the Stone Age. It's antiseptic,anti fungal and anti inflammation, but you probably already know that if you've done your research. I get cystic acne on my jaw and chin area. Those bumps don't heal quick. I can catch it early and put ice and bp on it but it's not gonna do anything. Teat tree oil however , reduces the swelling and redness in hours. The smell is strong but I get used to it. I don't dilute it with anything because my skin is tough. Try it diluted at first if you don't feel anything , use it straight up. Everyone's skin is so different. I have tough skin but my skin can't take clarisonic. Go figure. Good luck !

Little Magic Potion
Reviewed on January 5, 2017

I have had mild acne since I was 12. Recently, at 17 years old, I noticed a hard lump under my skin near my upper lip, which I later found out was a sebaceous cyst. I had had this cyst for approximately six months when I came across tea tree oil. I applied the oil each night for about two weeks without diluting it, and eventually the cyst formed a pore. I was able to pop the cyst and it has never come back since! Before using TTO I was contemplating having the unsightly cyst surgically removed which had the potential to cause a scar. With TTO, no scar formed and my skin went back to normal. TTO caused a little dryness but the end result was worth it.

I want it to work but It doesn't 🙁
Reviewed on December 30, 2016

I have moderat to severe acne and I have tried tea tree many many times. I have tried daluted and 100%, toner and sport treatment, on and on. It just did NOTHING for me

by Keen12 on 01/26/2017 13:57
Try this but for atleast a month ok.... drink a glass of water with organic apple cider vinegar 2tbs morning and night, get a clarasonic facial brush and Mario badescu glycolic foaming facial cleanser (ulta), organic coconut oil, and 100% organic tea tree oil. Make sure you eso your makeup off every night. 1. Oil cleanse- rub coconut oil all over your face to remove makeup and the wash off soap. 2. Use the spin brush with the foaming cleanser. 3. Moisturize with coconut oil and 3-5 drops tea tree oil 4. Spot treat pure tea tree oil every night as keep your hair clean so you don't get pimples around you hair line gb