Ice Cubes Face Massage reviews

4.6/5 - 21 reviews

Help me!!
Reviewed on December 14, 2014

I'm desperate for answers!! I just tried the ice thing two days ago by just putting ice onto my skin and rub it around my whole face until it melts. I woke up and a lot of my redness was gone. So I did it last night again after washing my face and I noticed that this time when I did it my cheeks felt a little bit irritated. I then put on my moisturizer and went to sleep. This morning I woke up and see little white spots I mean like really really little white spots on my cheeks around where my acne is! I guess they're whiteheads. Now I'm so scared that I just made my face worst!! I haven't touched them at all. They feel a little bit irritated, sensitive, and sorta itchy. I'm so scared they're going to form into pimples! Idk what to do!! Could this happen!? Please answer because I'm going to have a nervous breakdown!!

by lvlani on 12/17/2014 16:29
If you have an oily skin, it may be the overuse of moisturizer you have used. I my self rarely use any moisturizer especially on my cheeks, and if I do, I use the ones with very little oil. The ice remedy has never caused me pimples, instead my pimples got very small in size overtime. You just have to be patient.
Works like a charm
Reviewed on September 18, 2014

I have oily skin and I have been fighting acne for more than 7-8 years, with my acne being overpopulated on the face sides, meaning that my cheeks, T-Zone, neck and other places have always been clear and I have an OK front look. It was my profile that would reveal my skin condition. Anyways, during these years I have experienced mild to medium acne and never been able to get it under control. Things I have tried include: Murad exfoliator and spot treatment, Aspirin tablets (Topical usage), Benzoyl peroxide as well as natural home remedies such as: coconut oil, lemon juice, turmeric, egg whites and many self-made masks. So I came up with a website suggesting ice cubes as a powerful skin remedy and I thought what do I have to lose?? Since a month ago I started messaging my face every night with an ice cube, letting it wet my face and I can tell you that not only I had no more new acne since then, but I also have noticed a pleasant glow and firmness in my skin. I also know some one else who claims she benefited a lot from the same method. So don't hesitate to use it.

by Linssssbaby on 12/19/2014 04:49
Did it help with marks ??
Try it!
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

Let me say i just have tried so many things. My face started breaking out so bad this past year due to pcos. I always google everything and read so many reviews. I started getting heat rash on my forehead. This fl heat is brutal and the heat rash would all come to a head. So i had about 100 tiny pimples on top of my other acne. It has taken away my confidence and i've been severely depressed. Well i started taking an ice cube made of distilled or spring water. I put it in a thin rag and wet the spot where the ice is. I use acnefree just the cleanser once a night because twice usually breaks me out more. So after the cleanser i glide the cloth over my face and hold it in spots that are bad. I do it till it melts completely. After it dries i have cerave pm which i put on. I've been using the cleanser and moisturizer for over three months. But i've been using ice for four days...and my acne looks so much better and alot of it has cleared! I use the ice during the day if i'm overheated as well. It's definitely something to try. Like i said i read so many reviews trying to find help and i decided to write one myself because i was so impressed!

by Linssssbaby on 12/19/2014 04:51
Did it help with red marks that were left behind from acne ?
Reviewed on August 9, 2012

So this has totally helped with my acne. I can now for sure say that I have light acne! Now I have a process so it's not the ice alone but this is what I do-

Every night I wash my cash with aveno

Every night I also use the ice. I take the ice and place it in half of a napkin, then squeeze the ice in my hand so that it melts slightly. Then the napkin is stuck to the ice and I gently apply as a spot treatment. Then the napkin is coming of so I just take it off and rub it on my black heads in circular motions.

Once a week I also exfoliate with baking soda, sugar, salt, and baking powder.

A often use the Clinique acne spot treatment

Sometimes I use the Clinique dramaticly different moisturizer

That's my routine!:)

Reviewed on June 16, 2012

I just started using ice on my face the last week or so as a spot treatment. I have mild-moderate acne and I found that using ice on developing pimples really kills it fast.

What I do is I take an ice cube from the freezer and place it gently on any developing bumps that I know are emerging zits. I hold it at each of them for about 20 seconds and then just gently glide the remaining ice on my whole face in circular motions. Areas under your eyes are sensitive so I try to avoid those parts. And immediately after using ice, I find that the bump is very much diminished and are already disappearing instead of continuing to emerge. The immediate effects are astonishing! I was quite surprised at how it was so fast! Definitely recommended to stop zits from developing but do be aware that you shouldn't put ice at one place for too long as ice can burn your skin! If you really need to, give your skin a break first between icings. Yeap, good luck! (:

Reviewed on March 28, 2012

There may be an additional effect for your skin if you use tea instead of tap water. Try using camellia tea (or any other tea with anti-microbial properties). Also, holding the icecubes in place for a while, works best for problem areas as I've found out. I definitely recommend atleast trying this.

Reviewed on February 24, 2012

I have combination skin, with mild-moderate acne. Probably more like mild... not sure.

Weeell. Whenever I feel a zit coming in, I hold an ice cube wrapped in a napkin (so it isn't TOO cold) onto my face. It really helps reduce swelling and pain in undergrounders (you know, those really big red bumps that sometimes don't come to a head, but hurt soooo bad). This won't get rid of or prevent acne, just help with pain and swelling.

Reviewed on January 10, 2012

I massage my face with ice cubes when my acne starts flaring up and I don't even want to leave my house. At night I wash my face, rub ice on it, wait for my face to dry and then apply benzoyl peroxide as a spot treatment. In most cases they shrink in size almost immediately, and for me it helps my makeup look more even and natural when I apply it the next morning. I highly recommend using this. It's the equivalent to getting some expensive acne product, minus the cost.

Reviewed on January 6, 2012

I've had acne for years but when I use ice for a few nights in a row after i wash my face and before i moistuerize there is a HUGE difference in my skin.

Reviewed on January 2, 2012

Great beauty secret, I do not want to stop doing it. My overal acne state improved. My skin is more beautiful. It is amazing.