Ice Cubes Face Massage reviews

4.5/5 - 41 reviews

Ice Cubes
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

soothe a burn, help with puffy eyes - but use with care and a barrier between it and your skin. Free - make it at home yourself.

Good spot treatment
Reviewed on May 20, 2016

Ice doesn't get rid of acne itself, but it really helps reducing inflammation and pimple size.

I think it's most effective on inflamed zits. Haven't tried on ones that haven't inflamed yet. Anyway, a quick and easy spot treatment anyone can try. I recommend!

LOVEEE
Reviewed on May 18, 2016

I love rubbing ice on my face in the morning and night. It is tightening my pores, reduce swelling & redness of pimples and reducing puffiness around my eyes in the morning.

Works.
Reviewed on May 9, 2016

Works when you have an inflammed zit. Helps to make it smaller and less red.

Ice worked for me
Reviewed on May 8, 2016

I am a teen boy and I have really really bad acne breakouts and my face really looks messed up. I applied ice on my pimples by wrapping the ice cubes in a cloth at night and the next day morning I observed that almost all my pimples appeared to be less swollen and less reddish.....the pimples almost vanishes after doing this for another 2 days.......but I am unable to stop the breakouts......I can't predict when that will happen.

by Melody Illa on 05/23/2016 07:29
Try putting half a slice a slice of lemon on your face daily.
by SaundersA on 07/22/2016 03:53
Wash your face every morning and night before rubbing your face with the ice.
PLEASE HELP
Reviewed on April 9, 2016

can I ask a question? is using ice twice a day can't harm your face? I have oily face and acne prone skin :( i have lots of acne.. PLEASE HELP :'( I've been suffering acne for 4 years.. and now since it is summer, i want to cure my acne to have a clear face.. PLEASE HELP :(

Absolutely love this
Reviewed on March 23, 2016

it works well for me! I use it in the morning when I wake up, after washing my skin, and at night before bed.after that i apply moustizer . It leaves my skins feeling refreshed, it reduces the size of my pores, tightens my skin and reduces swelling and redness.try it.

Reviewed on March 18, 2016

This morning when I woke up, I discovered that my face had broken out in an angry eruption. This has happened before and I am somewhat of a naturalist, so in the past have taken a passive response to eruptions... figuring they are just my bodies way of signaling that I am not treating my acne well enough from the "inside out." But today, the breakout was so bad and embarrassing, I decided to try some new methods to reduce it's unsightly-ness. The skin was really inflamed on the right cheek of my face, and it dawned on me... doesn't ice reduce inflammation? So I came on here, saw all of the positive reviews and tried it for myself for the first time. Boy am I glad I did... my breakout has dramatically reduced it's swelling / inflamattion and really no longer looks that bad. I am so grateful I gave this method a try. I am now learning in addition to trying to treat my acne from the inside out (eating healthy, staying active, reducing stress, being kind to myself and others) that I also need to be proactive when I see a pimple first forming and I will now try to ice a pimple at it's first sign!

Answer please!!
Reviewed on March 14, 2016

Hello..I have a question after you put ice on your face, is it ok to put cream on it? What is the best time to put daytime or night? Thanks you..

by SaundersA on 07/22/2016 03:59
Yes it I okay to put cream on after, that way your face feels and is moisturized. I would recommend you rubbing the ice on your face every morning and night, after you wash your face...
by SaundersA on 07/22/2016 03:59
its good
Reviewed on February 22, 2016

i like to rub my face with ice especially when it breakouts it makes the pain go away and i feel it help with my pores and it feel good,refreshed and smooth after using it

by Alt on 03/14/2016 02:42
Hello, After you rub ice in your face..Is it ok to put cream on it?thanks...
by cassie.mb on 03/23/2016 10:54