Ice Cubes Face Massage reviews

4.5/5 - 32 reviews

Great - especially for cystic acne + oily skin
Reviewed on December 11, 2015

Icing your face - best therapy ever in my opinion. However, WOULD like to warn those with thin and pale skin since it can give you broken capillaries if used for a long period of time without covering it with a soft cloth :)

Helps inflammation, hot compress works better
Reviewed on October 26, 2015

I find this is temporary relief for pain and redness, however whenever i apply it to cysts i find it always leaves a bump under my skin. Hot compress i feel is bette as it usually brings pimples to a head.

pretty good
Reviewed on October 11, 2015

I used it on some really red nodules and it made the pain and redness go away. they're still there but aren't really visible, which sucks but is much better than how they were like before. Also works good for stopping pustules that haven't fully formed yet .

please help!!
Reviewed on September 13, 2015

(I created an account just to help find easy cures for acne)

my acne isn't too bad, but I have a couple of big ones every here and there... my problem is I touch my face too much. it's just a bad habit. my acne is genetic, and both of my parents grew out of theirs, but as a teen acne is pretty embarrassing. my acne is mostly around my forehead, checks, chin, and mouth. I have scars on the sides of my face, forehead, and chin. I was wondering if ice truly works (I read a ton of comments saying they did, some didn't) and if not ice, then what should I use? please and thank you for the help!!

by 317andrew317 on 09/18/2015 07:00
Yes it works, I wrote a review down below on how I became acne free. Ice is all you need. I have tried just about everything to combat acne, nothing was as effective as ice. I am almost 20, so I can empathize with you on acne being embarrassing!
by L2hU on 10/03/2015 01:08
Check out the SoothieQ. It is exactly what you need for this. You will love it. [link removed]
Something I'd recommended!
Reviewed on August 24, 2015

For a whole week I've been rubbing ice on my face and seriously it has helped a lot! Now before I get any hopes up I "suffer" from light but almost moderate acne. So the ice helped with reduced the redness and helped with "shrinking" some pimples. I keep blabbering so just read below to see what I do:

After washing my face with my face wash I rub ice on my face in circular motions, concentrating mostly where my acne and scars are. I use two cubes of ice. Now people here say not to rub ice on your face directly because its bad or whatever but by the time I've washed my face, gone to the toilet & brushed my teeth its pretty much melted.

So yeah that's pretty much it, I wouldn't have made an account just to review this if it hadn't of worked on me. Just test it out for a month and see if it helps you. good luck x

(P.S can someone recommended me a good face wash to use for acne so far I've used Nutrogena, Nivea and a few others I forgot)

by 317andrew317 on 09/18/2015 06:57
You can rub ice directly on your skin, it's not bad at all so I wish people would stop saying that. I have been doing it for over a year, if you don't use ice directly on the skin it will not be as effective. Face washes for acne is a marketing gimmick, I saw you read my review down below and I have tried acne cleansers. Now I just use generic soap bars, whatever I can find! Ice WILL work eliminating the need for any extra "for acne" products.
Go to treatment!
Reviewed on August 24, 2015

I loovee to put ice on my acne. Yeah, it's cold (obv.) but it really does reduce the size and redness of my acne and i love it!!

Question
Reviewed on August 18, 2015

If I don't have ice cubes, can I do the same thing but with an Ice pack? I won't be using an ice pack every time, but just for back up.

by kopu98 on 09/21/2015 19:49
by L2hU on 10/03/2015 01:12
You could get a SoothieQ. It's the perfect Ice Therapy Tool for icing inflamed pimples. It's safe, easy to use, convenient and economical. Perfect for puffy eyes too and a multiple of other uses. Perfect for after facial waxing and cosmetic injections, even insect bites, bee stings. Its the perfect size for small areas. Everyone loves the SoothieQ.
I approve!
Reviewed on July 26, 2015

Over the past 30 days I've been icing my face after washing in the morning and evening. I use one ice cube and rub It in circles across my whole face, including eyes. I don't know for sure if this has made any significant difference in controlling my cystic acne, i have still had new bumps pop up since I've started, but I must say it helps even out complexion in my opinion. It is also very soothing to the existing bumps. Im worried that icing my face too much may cause overly dry skin, but between the million topical a I'm using now, it can't be any worse. I am going to keep at this ice thing and if anything hope it keeps away those wrinkles in the future! :)

Help!
Reviewed on May 16, 2015

Is this ice treatement effective?

I have moderate/mild acne and pimple marks. Will ice effect on them and will it get better.

Pls comment and tell me. :)

Thanks!

by spingirl214 on 07/26/2015 22:04
Be consistent and use the ice every single day for at least 30 days. You should see a slight improvement. Consistency is key though- it won't help a bump go away over night (unfortunately!) :(
by 317andrew317 on 09/18/2015 06:50
Did you not read the 3 pages of reviews and comments below? Yes, using ice consistently will prevent acne. Once you stop it will reappear again. Ice is a temporary solution until you outgrow acne.
Try it ! Worth it ! Great before a day out !
Reviewed on April 1, 2015

This helps as it calms down irritations which causes the redness. Also this can kill the bacteria in the pours stopping break outs. However this will only work if you keep the skin clean and avoid touching your face as coldness open your pours meaning more germs can get in so try no to touch your face. Then just before you go to bed put you face it Luke warm water to close the pours and you should see an improvement in redness and the size of the pimples

by sanchit kumar on 07/21/2015 17:42
Correct me if i am wrong.....hot water opens the pores and cold water closes it.I have been through a lot of articles on acne and this is what i have read throughout.
by kzhard on 09/01/2015 08:36
you're wrong,, warm or hot water opens your pores while cold water closes it,,
by 317andrew317 on 09/18/2015 06:48
I touch my face all the time and I don't get acne anymore. (I wrote the review below you). And you have you opening and closing backwards. And you don't need to put your face in lukewarm water. After icing your body heats back up pretty quickly.