Ice Cubes Face Massage reviews

4.4/5 - 45 reviews

Help Please!
Reviewed on April 19, 2017

I felt some burning sensation on my cheeks with slight swelling so tried this ice thing by rubbing ice cubes on cheeks and arround the whole face. When I woke up next morning swelling was gone but it left light patches on cheeks. More than a week has been passed its still there. I don't know what to do. Is this normal? And how to treat this? Please help.

The Best
Reviewed on April 7, 2017

I do this every morning and evening and it's been wonderful for me. I don't hold the ice though. The only time I did, I got a frostbite. But it's great if you just rub a cube of ice all over your face until it has all melted (wrap it in a muslin cloth if your face is sensitive). By the way, green tea ice cubes work extra well, since tea is antibacterial.

Basically what this does is reduces or even stops inflammation and tightens pores. Reduces overall morning puffiness. If you do it before bedtime, it may help to avoid overnight acne. And rubbing face with ice in the morning reduces oiliness during the day. It's been the only thing, that has ever helped me to prevent skin from getting worse after picking.

Cons: this doesn't unclog pores, you will still need to find a good, gentle way to clean your skin.

Works but what is "Breakouts?"
Reviewed on August 19, 2016

Works i recommend to use it in zits or red pimples love it but what is "Breakouts?" guys?

by MountainMash on 10/16/2016 22:20
Search it uP
Works.
Reviewed on August 12, 2016

Put an ice cube in a paper towel and hold it on a really big zit for 5 minutes and the puffiness and swelling is all gone. Redness will still be there, but there will no longer be an enormous bump on yo face.

Ice Cubes
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

soothe a burn, help with puffy eyes - but use with care and a barrier between it and your skin. Free - make it at home yourself.

Good spot treatment
Reviewed on May 20, 2016

Ice doesn't get rid of acne itself, but it really helps reducing inflammation and pimple size.

I think it's most effective on inflamed zits. Haven't tried on ones that haven't inflamed yet. Anyway, a quick and easy spot treatment anyone can try. I recommend!

LOVEEE
Reviewed on May 18, 2016

I love rubbing ice on my face in the morning and night. It is tightening my pores, reduce swelling & redness of pimples and reducing puffiness around my eyes in the morning.

Works.
Reviewed on May 9, 2016

Works when you have an inflammed zit. Helps to make it smaller and less red.

Ice worked for me
Reviewed on May 8, 2016

I am a teen boy and I have really really bad acne breakouts and my face really looks messed up. I applied ice on my pimples by wrapping the ice cubes in a cloth at night and the next day morning I observed that almost all my pimples appeared to be less swollen and less reddish.....the pimples almost vanishes after doing this for another 2 days.......but I am unable to stop the breakouts......I can't predict when that will happen.

by Melody Illa on 05/23/2016 07:29
Try putting half a slice a slice of lemon on your face daily.
by SaundersA on 07/22/2016 03:53
Wash your face every morning and night before rubbing your face with the ice.
PLEASE HELP
Reviewed on April 9, 2016

can I ask a question? is using ice twice a day can't harm your face? I have oily face and acne prone skin :( i have lots of acne.. PLEASE HELP :'( I've been suffering acne for 4 years.. and now since it is summer, i want to cure my acne to have a clear face.. PLEASE HELP :(