Ice Cubes Face Massage reviews

4.7/5 - 19 reviews

Try it!
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

Let me say i just have tried so many things. My face started breaking out so bad this past year due to pcos. I always google everything and read so many reviews. I started getting heat rash on my forehead. This fl heat is brutal and the heat rash would all come to a head. So i had about 100 tiny pimples on top of my other acne. It has taken away my confidence and i've been severely depressed. Well i started taking an ice cube made of distilled or spring water. I put it in a thin rag and wet the spot where the ice is. I use acnefree just the cleanser once a night because twice usually breaks me out more. So after the cleanser i glide the cloth over my face and hold it in spots that are bad. I do it till it melts completely. After it dries i have cerave pm which i put on. I've been using the cleanser and moisturizer for over three months. But i've been using ice for four days...and my acne looks so much better and alot of it has cleared! I use the ice during the day if i'm overheated as well. It's definitely something to try. Like i said i read so many reviews trying to find help and i decided to write one myself because i was so impressed!

Reviewed on August 9, 2012

So this has totally helped with my acne. I can now for sure say that I have light acne! Now I have a process so it's not the ice alone but this is what I do-

Every night I wash my cash with aveno

Every night I also use the ice. I take the ice and place it in half of a napkin, then squeeze the ice in my hand so that it melts slightly. Then the napkin is stuck to the ice and I gently apply as a spot treatment. Then the napkin is coming of so I just take it off and rub it on my black heads in circular motions.

Once a week I also exfoliate with baking soda, sugar, salt, and baking powder.

A often use the Clinique acne spot treatment

Sometimes I use the Clinique dramaticly different moisturizer

That's my routine!:)

Reviewed on June 16, 2012

I just started using ice on my face the last week or so as a spot treatment. I have mild-moderate acne and I found that using ice on developing pimples really kills it fast.

What I do is I take an ice cube from the freezer and place it gently on any developing bumps that I know are emerging zits. I hold it at each of them for about 20 seconds and then just gently glide the remaining ice on my whole face in circular motions. Areas under your eyes are sensitive so I try to avoid those parts. And immediately after using ice, I find that the bump is very much diminished and are already disappearing instead of continuing to emerge. The immediate effects are astonishing! I was quite surprised at how it was so fast! Definitely recommended to stop zits from developing but do be aware that you shouldn't put ice at one place for too long as ice can burn your skin! If you really need to, give your skin a break first between icings. Yeap, good luck! (:

Reviewed on March 28, 2012

There may be an additional effect for your skin if you use tea instead of tap water. Try using camellia tea (or any other tea with anti-microbial properties). Also, holding the icecubes in place for a while, works best for problem areas as I've found out. I definitely recommend atleast trying this.

Reviewed on February 24, 2012

I have combination skin, with mild-moderate acne. Probably more like mild... not sure.

Weeell. Whenever I feel a zit coming in, I hold an ice cube wrapped in a napkin (so it isn't TOO cold) onto my face. It really helps reduce swelling and pain in undergrounders (you know, those really big red bumps that sometimes don't come to a head, but hurt soooo bad). This won't get rid of or prevent acne, just help with pain and swelling.

Reviewed on January 10, 2012

I massage my face with ice cubes when my acne starts flaring up and I don't even want to leave my house. At night I wash my face, rub ice on it, wait for my face to dry and then apply benzoyl peroxide as a spot treatment. In most cases they shrink in size almost immediately, and for me it helps my makeup look more even and natural when I apply it the next morning. I highly recommend using this. It's the equivalent to getting some expensive acne product, minus the cost.

Reviewed on January 6, 2012

I've had acne for years but when I use ice for a few nights in a row after i wash my face and before i moistuerize there is a HUGE difference in my skin.

Reviewed on January 2, 2012

Great beauty secret, I do not want to stop doing it. My overal acne state improved. My skin is more beautiful. It is amazing.

Reviewed on December 13, 2011

I've been struggling with acne for many years, I've used everything from lemon juice to toners to masks to benzoyl peroxide.And when I tried an ice massage I was blown away by it's effects!! I felt happy but scammed from the companies who made products that NEVER WORKED. And yet ice cleared most of my acne without the pricey and painful washes! I gently hold an ice pack to the problem areas every night for about 5 minutes (and wear gloves!!!) The good thing about an ice pack is that you can also heat it to help treat cysts or other bad areas. I've only used this for a week and my acne looks so much better. I WISHED I discovered this sooner!!

I hope this helps you like it helped me :)

Good Luck <3

Reviewed on August 19, 2011

I've recently been rubbing ice on my face, or I call them "ice facials." I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once in the night right after I wash my face. I rub an ice cube all over my face and then I press it on my problem areas, such as on cluster of pimples or on my nose where I have large pores and blackheads.

I love the way it feels on my skin and it's good for those angry red pimples that hurt. It both reduces the swelling and eases the redness.

Definitely try it out, I mean why not, ice cubes are so simple, everybody has them and they are so easy to use with no negative side effects.