Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vitex Vitex - Reviews

Vitex Vitex
Brand: Vitex

View Ingredients
Vitex (Chasteberry) Extract, (Vitex agnus-castus).

Gelatin Capsule (gelatin, purified water), Cellulose, Vegetable Grade Magnesium Stearate (lubricant).
AphMOg33
freshprinceskin19
onedancer23
kimgayvis

Candacy
Sorry to hear about that..........vitex does have some side effects but you need to lower you dose.....I started taking vitex 1st Nov 2017 the first day I took 400mg 3 times a day and notice I was always hungry....night sweat, heart palpitations and diarrhea after about 1 week I decided to lower my dose now I am only taken 400mg 2 times per day .....but beside the negative the first day I stated feeling good about myself I was always depressed.....no depressing now ...have a lot of energy ...no headache and I am ovulating the way I should.....today 3rd December 2017 I notice my hands peeling so I am now going to keep looking and if so be it lower my dose to just 1 per day but I really love vitex never felt so good and healthy about myself my cravings are not there like before when I just stated ..I guess it not for everyone what might work for me might now work for someone else.

Cristim

AphMOg33
A lot of people take 800mg daily for months, including myself, with no side effects. Your reaction seems very extreme and unusual. It seems like maybe you have a severe hormonal imbalance going on, and the Vitex supplement made it worse. I'm sorry that happened to you, and I hope you were able to recover. However I also hope people looking to try this supplement dont get put off because for the vast majority of people it has an amazing effect on acne without any side effects, unlike other acne treatments.

frostedfields

Keep Fighting
Do you combine both DIM and Vitex Which brand How much dose

the uphill battle

Hannah Gaynor
How long after taking vitex did your period come? Did you conceive?

Sophie93

iedanabiela
what brand of vitex that u take?

JMTM18017

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes