Sunbed (Tanning Bed) Reviews

Sunbed (Tanning Bed)

Not safe,more problems after

I used to go on sunbeds to clear my acne , It does for a short while but as soon as I stopped I had awful pigmentation on my skin and now a year later My skin seems worse then ever. The risks of damaging your skin anymore is not worth it from these sunbed! If you have to I would say natural sun with a light sunscreen will still help more. I think the sunbed does more damage to acne prone in the long run My old folk say back in the day docs told them to use a sun lamp on the face and it worked and never returned so can be a different story for some

Awesome

I'm a male , early 20's. I don't have bad acne but I get cystic pimples on my neck and my body, and a few on my face. Whenever I go into a stand up tanning bed my body acne and face clear up completely within a week and all my scars fade. Highly recommended for anyone with body acne.

Guest Mark
Guest Mark

Dries out existing acne/spots Brings red sore spots to a white head Good tan Evens out skin complexion Other major risks such as skin cancer your skin may burn or you may have fair skin Basically i have moderately servere acne, i have tried everything from the doctor and nothing seemed to work, so one day i decided to go on the sunbed to hide my red marks from previous spots and i seen a difference after 10 minutes on the sunbed. Now i go on everyother day for 10 minutes and it dries out my spots and my skin complexion has completly evened out.

Comments

- Tanned - Getting rid of red marks - Getting rid of existing acne - Better complexion - Confidence boost - Can be expensive/time consuming - Cannot use if on certain antibiotics or facial creams - Not a cure, but say you're going through a hard IB, then use this! CLEARS ACNE AND SCARS END OF! I know the risks, i know its not a cure but its making my life how it used to be, 3 sessions of 6 minutes, 9 minutes and 12 and my red marks have 70% gone and im down to 1 or 2 spots + tanned skin and a better complexion! Plus im on doxy and dont burn, so try it out even if you use doxy.

Popular Light