Steroid Injection reviews

NOOOOOO DON'T DO IT
Reviewed on November 8, 2017

This was the worst treatment I've ever gone forward with. SO many regrets from it. The lousy derm didn't even inform me of any side effects. I got 8 injections, it was scary and so painful in every way. A month later I was left with a huge dent in my check, like a crater. Months later the same dents are showing up in every place that was injected. SO terrible.

Anonymous, Fresno, CA
Reviewed on October 19, 2010

it's worth it if you plan on using other treatment later (like laser, etc.) to take care of the pigmentation. this worked really well for me, especially since my insurance wouldn't cover any dermatological treatments, so cost was very important for me. I went for three total treatments (each $50) over a course of three months

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org