Eucerin : Replenishing Face Cream 5% Urea

Brand:
Reviews
4.0
2 Reviews

Aqua, Glycerin, Urea, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Triisostearin, Sodium Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, Arginine HCL, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lactic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol.

50%
50%

Used Eucerin : Replenishing Face Cream 5% Urea? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
December 27, 2017
Great to use with BP
If you suffer from flakey skin while on the regime or just want a REALLY intense moisturizer go for this! On a sidenote: I can't recommend it because too much urea on your face will make it VERY red. Which happend to me. I didn't even use that much and only used it once a day. I was so happy I finally found a product that would keep me clear of flakes until I noited it was making me look like a clown. I have decided to just stop the regime here and go and try to live with my acne.
October 19, 2016
Wish It Contained Sunscreen
Nothing compares to this: superior hydration, light texture, quick absorption, matte finish. I think it's the best moisturizer to use on the Regimen. Though I wish it contained sunscreen and were available in the US. Also it's a bit pricey, and the tube isn't huge, but I'm willing to pay for it because it's exceptional.
This Was Helpful

2 user(s) found this helpful

October 20, 2016
Where can I buy it from
October 24, 2016
Amazon and lookfantastic are the two sites I got it from.