Milk Thistle Reviews

Milk Thistle

- My skin became smoother - Spots seemed to diminish - Skin had a non oily glow - After taking this for 4 day I got 2 small pimples. I looked into this supplement very quickly. I usually study my herbs and vitamins more than I did with Milk Thistle. One thing I noticed is that many medications that use the liver to process properly are inhibited when taking this supplement. I also read that this protects the liver and prevents certain harmful toxins from damaging the liver. However there are certain vitamins I think this herb disables. So if your using other supplements for acne (as I am) then I wouldn't use this daily. This is however a great "cleanser". I think it would work well as a Sunday refresher. Just to clear your liver out is all.

Comments

clears liver, one main function is hormonal balance cheap and natural nothing i can see Along with other supplements, this may have been doing something, but there are no harms on giving it a try. If it doesn't work, at least your liver will be happy.

Comments