Salicylic Acid (0.6%).
Aqua ((Water) Eau), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxsilicate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Talc, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Trisiloxane, Phytantriol, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Methicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).
The list of ingredients above is provided for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site.
- lots of colors to choose from
- skin didnt seem to get worse [ but also didnt get any better ]
- easy to find at CVS and pretty much any drugstore
- price is not awful
- rubs off really easily
- you have to have some practice with a sponge or it can look streaky/ unnatural
-after using this product for two years i realized that it has talc AND parabens in it.!!
- in high school i had severe acne, and it is now moderate in college. i recently switched to a talc and paraben free makeup and my moderate acne is now mild, and i pretty much only break out right before my period along with a few zits
13 user(s) found this helpfulReport