Asprin Mask Reviews

Asprin Mask

fast working, no pain, no oily residue, immediate results messy I used the aspirin mask after reading so many great reviews about it. At first I was skeptical and a little nervous about putting dissolved medicine on my face. However I tried it because I was desperate to get rid of my moderate acne for my up and coming prom. I put 5-6 aspirin pills into a small bowl of fresh filtered water and waited for them to dissolve. Then i applied a thin coat of the mask all over my face but avoided the sensitive area around my eyes. I only left the mask on for 10 minutes but during that time I could feel the mask create a fizzy sensation. After washing the mask off my skin felt smoother right away. When I woke up the next day most of my acne had disappeared or flattened. This mask worked great for me and didn't cost much money. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs fast results. However, this mask should only be used once or twice a week because using it repeatedly could be to harsh for the skin.

Comments

Feels nice. Soooft skin after. Cheap. None, really. I love doing this. It's refreshing, effective, and cheap. My skin feels unbelievably soft after using this mask. Redness is reduced pretty well, but only use once a week, or your skin will grow tolerant to this and it'll quit working.

Comments